People hurt people

It’s MY baby

 

This chapter is for people who give me life

 

@eat

@elmokyu 

@nAJOnHyun 

@wolfkyuminbunny 

@gitaawe  

@ichathoriqlover  

@emperty

 

Thank you guys!

 

Thanks for the comments, it means the world :)  

<3


 

"Listen to me carefully, don't panic, but you are in great danger right now, so do exactly as I tell you!" The guy sounds dead serious and his tone and face expression makes Ryeowook stop hitting him, Sungmin on the other head of the line starts shaking. What is this? What is going on?

He briefly explains himself being a police man, he asks for her whereabouts and orders her locking herself in the toilet stall, Sungmin is completely frozen in place, she can hear him, but at the same time she feel like he's too far away and his words don't make sense.

"Sungmin? Sungmin, are you there?" There is a small hum heard. "Did you lock yourself? Do it, look Kangin, he is not who he seems to be! Don't go near him!" Sungmin is shaking and nodding her head the girl is looking at her wide eyed, just a second ago they were smiling tigether.

"What's wrong?" She whispers and rubs her hand on Sungmin's back. "I need to, I need too ..." Sungmin frantically looks around and pushes the phone in the girls hands and goes lock herself in the toilet stall. The girl is totally confused and walks slowly after her. "Miss, are you ok?" She softly knocks but all she gets in return are small whimpers. "Should I call someone?" The thought of Kangin coming inside makes Sungmin rise her voice as she begs her not to. The girl doesn't know what to do, then notices that he call is still on going and someone the other side is calling Sungmin's name. "Hello?"

"Sungmin? Who is this?" The man asks. "I lended the telephone to the girl in the bathroom." She gets scared too. "Did she lock herself inside?" The girl hums in response. "Good, now do me a favor, and if you can, lock the main doors to the bathroom if you can."

 

 

 

Kangin slowly gets inpatient he is pasting in front of the bathrooms when he gets a phone call, It's his brother. "Where are you guys? I have a bad feeling about this ..." "It's cool, don't worry, we are still at the mall, that is in the bathroom." Kanging glares at ladies sign on the bathroom doors. "I think they are onto us, she was supposed to come here a few days ago, but she come. I digged around, she changed her doctor." Kangin wasn't paying full attention to the conversation, he gets distracted when he notices someone very familiar. "So what?" He sees Kyuhyun. "." He murmurs. "So what? You stupid? I've been filling her up with all sorts of medicine and you say so what?! We were poisoning her ! If they did any tests, which of course they did it's a friking hospital! They clearly know that she's been poisoned!"  Kangin almost needs to put the phone away from his ear from all the hissing and yelling. "Yeah, yeah, whatever, I've got this." He ends the call.

Kangin starts sweating, things are getting out of his hands, he calls for Sungmin, but there is no answer, with his eyes he follows Kyuhuyn , but soon looses him in the crowd. He again tries to call for Sungmin, but nothing. He tells himself not to panic, but it's to late. His brothers words ring in his ear about the police, how they just might are onto them, he should get out of there, but it's too late as it fells like a scene from a movie when he hears a voice ordering him to put his hands up.

 

 

 

Kyuhyun who was running around the mall searching for sungmin, asking around if anybody saw when he was stopped a guy. After the said person introduced himself as a police officer undercover and explaind the situation to Kyuhyun. The latter was nodind along and praying that Sungmin will be ok. Somehow he wasn't surprised, since he knew that someone was poising her, but he still got shoked when the officer explaind him the whole story and motive.

As soon as they arest him he goes inside the bathrom and calls for Sungmin who opens the doors in tears and is trembling all over. It makes Kyuhyun's heart break seening her like that, he imidiatly embraces and comforts her.

"I'm sorry that we couldn't interfiere sooner, but we just didn't have enoughf proof, and with the laws as they are, the culprit just might have slip throug our fingers, but we got him now, you are safe now." Sungmin shakes her head. "I don't understand, Kangin? What is going on?"

"Well, your father ..." Sungmin frezzes. "He remaried, he didn't have children with his new wife, but the wife did have two children from her privious marriage." Sungmin doesn't know what to think, she never heard anything about her father since the man left her and her mother. "And one of those two children is the guy you hired as manager at your cafe ..." Sungmin's eyes open wide as she looks at the police officer in total shock. "Kangin is your stepbrother."

"I ... I ... he's ... what? My, my stepbrother?! Why, what ... what was he trying to do?" Sungmin's voice cracks, she doesn't understand, nothing makes sense in her head. Kangin? How could Kanging do anything bad? He was the sweetest guy ever. "Well,our detectives digged around and discovered that your father wasn't such a good father to these boys when they were small, there were many reports of abuse, specially verbal. The things they did were never good enough in your father's eyes." Officer stops for a second, Sungmin is visibly shaken, he looks at Kyuhyun who nods him to continue. Sungmin needs to know, saying it now or later, it will hurt the same.

"Well, aprently, your father kept on comparing them with you and your results in school were much better than theirs, everything they did, your father belived you could do better, we are suspecting that here is where a grudge againts you was born. When they were in high school, it got even worse, their mother died." Detective took a short pause, it's never easy delivering such news to people. "Like that, they were left with your father and since then, it only went downwards, we can only imagine how much damage was done with the mother gone."

Sungmin closed her eyes, what a terrible way to hear that her father just might have cared for her, but does that mean that she also is a little responsible for what happened to Kanging's familly?

The officer went on, telling her the rest of the story. It appeard that Kangin was the one who planed this whole thing out and convinced his brother to take part. They didn't know Sungmin whereabouts till she got pregnant and visited her doctor, where Kangin's brother applied for medical practice. When Kangin heard about it, he was pissed. Kangin had bad luck with his job, he could never keep one for long and when hearing how his stepfathers perfect little daughter is doing soo good, the hate and anger came back and he lost it.

The ride back home was in silence, every once in a while Kyuhuyn would glance at Sungmin who would be looking out the window. Her tears dried up, but she was still sad and visibly shaken.

When they arrive home, Sungmin just passes him and goes straig for the bedroom.

Kyuhyun lokcs the front door and sighs. He doesn't really know what to do or how to help her. He goes to the kitchen and makes some hot cacoa and takes it up the stairs to Sungmin. Before he enters the room, he knoks, but since there is no answer he goes inside. Sungmin doesn't react at all, she covered with the blanke, facing the wall so that Kyuhyun can't see her face.

"I brought you some hot cacoa ..." He softly say and carefully comes closer. There is silence and as he puts the cup down and is debating in his head if he should leave or not, Sungmin asks:

"Do you think it's my fault?" Her breath hitched. "You heard the detective ..." Her voice cracks. "I ruined their lives." Kyuhyun watches as she starts shaking and softly crying, he sighs. "It's not your fault!" He sits down on the bed and starts rubbing her back. "Don't you dare think that! Do you hear me." He slides undernith the covers and hugs Sungmin from behind. He kisses her neck and murmurs. "You didn't ruin anyone's life a mater of fact, you are making my life more beautiful and worth living."

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

I didn't know how to show Kangin's motive or his side, I hope it made sense ... 

:D

be ready

more drama is coming up ...