Tip of the iceberg

It’s MY baby

They are almost at the exit when Sungmin really needs to pee. Like really bad.

Kangin chuckles and shakes his head. "Can't you wait till we get to the pastry shop? It's really quick." Sungmin scrunches and shakes her a head a no. "It's urgent." She goes to the bathroom, not noticing Kangin's displeased face, he really just wants to get out of this mall.

She's done and is washing her hands when a girl walks in and starts fixing her make up. Sungmin looks her way and then her vision drops lower to the purse and she sees the lady's phone. She almost feel nauseous remembering how her phone looks, the lady notice her and asks if she's ok. Sungmin shows her the phone and the girl is sympathetic and quickly offers that if it's urgent she can borrow hers. Sungmin thinks for a second and then excepts her offer, she should at least get Sooyoung a call so that her friend won't be worried.

She tries to dial Sooyoungs number but realizes that since all the contacts are saved she barley knows any numbers, she thinks again and smiles, there is one she does know by heart and calls.

 

 

 

"Whaat? That's totally creepy!" Ryeowook lowers her tone and is watching Yoona and the customer interact.

However Taecyeon doesn't seem to be disturbed and keeps on glancing at his phone. Ryeowook looks at him, he seems off. She did hear the rumors, but Taecyeon doesn't seem depressed from failing or sad it seems he has other problems.

"Are you ok? I mean, is there something troubling you?" Ryeowook carefully asks and Taecyeon quickly snaps up his head, he assures her that nothing is wrong and rushes her away to another customer that just came in. Ryeowook suspiciously look at him and goes her way.

Everyone knows that Ryeowook is a little gossip girl. She knows everything that is going on in the campus and knows a ton of people, no way Taecyeon could tell her just in how much big of a trouble he is.

Ryeowook takes the order and comes back to the main counter. She decides to not pester her co-worker anymore and after she delivers the cappuccino she steps outside taking a deep breath. Today was one hell of a day. Just seconds behind is stepping out the weird guy. Ryeowook tries to get a nice look of him when her cell phone rings.

"Hello." Ryeowook tries to be cheerful, she hates answering unknown numbers.

"Oh Wookie, hiii!" Sungmin laughs a little, she had to dial twice and the first time a cranky old man answered, both her and the girl laughed about it.

"Sungmin!" Ryeowook accidently raises her voice a little to much and notice a few heads turning and then lowers it as she speaks on. "Where is your phone? I'm at the bunny café though, I'm filling in for that jerk, Yesung."

And she didn't notice that the weird guy too stopped in his track of crossing the street and turned back.

"You are at the café? Long story short, my phone doesn't work, I feel like crying." Sungmin makes a little crying sound and Ryeowook can hear another lady laughing in the background.

"You can tell me about Yesung later, I'm kind of in a hurry, I wanted to ask you if you could just send a text to Sooyoung, telling her I can't come right now, we spoke right before my phone died, just tell her …" Ryeowook couldn't hear the rest as her phone is snatched away from her.

"Hello? Sungmin?" Ryeowook looks up and the person who snatched her phone away, so rude! And clogs it's that weirdo!

"Hey! What are you doing!" She tries to get her phone back, but the guy is more than a head taller than her all her tries are in vain.

"Aaa yes?" Sungmin get's confused, what's going on?

"Listen to me carefully, don't panic, but you are in great danger right now, so do exactly as I tell you!" The guy is dead serious and his looks even makes Ryewook stop hitting him, Sungmin on the other head of the line starts shaking, what is this?

 

 

 

Ren was on her way to the office when she decided that she feels way too stressful to work right now, she can't face those two jerks with red eyes right now, so she grabbed the most impostant documents and went home. She'll do her work from there.

She's riding the taxi when she stars to think. Is she overreacting? Is she too sensible? Was she in the wrong? They, Kyuhuyn and Siwon, have always been there for her, they have seen her at her worst and help her out and this is how she acts?

She tries not to think, because her thoughts go into all the wrong directions, everything becomes negative in her eyes.

 

 

 

The moment Siwon told Kyuhyun about Sooyoung's text, how Sungmin is unreachable, Kyuhyun was out of the restaurant, running to his car.

Siwon sits there shock and at first doesn't even realize what is going on, he is about to leave after him but the waiter stops him, who is going to pay for the meals?

Kyuhyun is driving, where should he even go? He calls Ren, she was the last person with her, but Ren is not picking up, than he calls Sooyoung and she tells him that the last time they talked Sungmin was in the nearby mall. He decides that he should start there, for some reason he had a really bad feeling rising up inside of him

Siwon pays and calls Kyuhyun on the way back to the office but the line is busy, he notices Ren's note, saying she went home with her work and will send things via email, he sighs. From all the events today his head hurts. He looks at the chair, for a moment it seems like Ren is sitting there smiling at him he smiles and for a split second looks to the ground and than back, but all he sees is the empty chair, he sighs again, a thought springs in his head, would he still marry Sooyoung if he didn't get her pregnant? He blames the headache, he swore he'll never think this way, he loves his children and they are a gift from god. He tries calling Kyuhyun again, this time it just rings but no one picks up, he then calls Sooyoung since after her text Kyuhyun got all upset, but she also doesn't pick up. Just what the hell is going on here?


I see some people are still reading :D :D i got inspired today, so here is another chapter
all the people who commented <3 <3 i love you guys! you make my heart flutter!! haha it's true, thank you! :)