Why?

It’s MY baby

Sungmin slowly opened her eyes and everything was white. 

''So when do you leave?'' She heard someone whispering. 
''After the wedding? But that's like next week'' The person who spoke raised their voice a little and Sungmin could recognized her. 
''You ... we talked about this, you know I can't ...'' It was Ren speaking on the phone. 
''I have to go now, I'll  call you later ...''

Ren hung up and take a deep breath and then turned around. 

''Oh you're awake, how are you feeling?'' She smiled bitterly and came closer. The secretary took Sungmin's hand in hers. When she was this close Sungmin watched her closely, she really is beautiful. 
''I just feel sleepy'' Sungmin murmured and yawned, she felt tired even though all she did was sleep.
 ''Why am I even here?'' She than grimaced as she closely watched her surroundings. Ren gently smiled at her and caressed her cheeks. 
''You fainted in Kyuhyun's office, don't you remember?'' Sungmin was quiet for a while and then started nodding. 
''Right, that jerk ... he ... my apartment ... ah, my head hurts.'' 
''Hey, hey calm down, you need to rest some more, when this medicine completely drips down I'll take you home.'' Sungmin's eyes darted to her left. The bag was almost empty. 
''Is there something wrong with the baby?'' She worriedly asked. 
''No, the baby is ok for now, but you will have to throw away all those pills that you are taking and I'm in charge of fattening you up'' Ren than chuckled a little and Sungmin just stared back. 
''Fattening up?''

On their way to the car Ren explained more about what doctor said, but she, on Kyuhyun's request, forgot to mention the poisoning. 

''I propose that you change your doctor, those pills were dangerous.'' Sungmin seemed to think a little and they stopped. 
''But I already changed it, the doctor I had moved away and this new one came.'' 
''Really, is he young? '' Ren stepped out of the car and so did Sungmin. 
''I think he is my age,why ... wow, this is'' 

''Your new place, yes, how do you like it?'' Ren widely smiled, it was she who choose the place and was a little worried that Sungmin might not like it. 
''A whole house?'' Sungmin stared at Ren and than back at the house in front of her. 
''You don't like it?'' Ren's worried voice came to the surface and she looked like kicked puppy. 
''No no, its not that, it gorgeous, looks small and cosy and the little garden is like from a fairy tale is just that, its a house, a house Ren, I, I can't afford a house!'' 
''Uuugh I thought you don't like it, don't worry, you have Kyuhyun for that'' Ren took the keys out of her purse and handed them to Sungmin, who still looked shocked. 
''But what if he gets tired of me and kicks me out, where will I go?'' Ren laughs at that. 
''Kick you out? What are you talking about, he could never kick you out, all I hear is Sungmin this, Sungmin that all day, trust me, he most definitely wont kick you out, now c'mon, you must see the insides'' Sungmin's chest tinged a little when she let Ren lead her inside, Kyuhyun talks about her? 

''What does he say'' She quietly asks when they stand inside. 
''Hmmm, just about anything'' She than laughs when she thinks of Kyuhyun's nagging. 
''He actually never talked much about things that weren't related to work when we are in the office, but with you in the picture, all I hear about is you, how you kick him out of the bed every morning, how you burn his breakfast, how you guys argue who will use the bathroom first, how weird your apartment looks, he talks just about everything, why?'' 
''Ah, nothing, I was just wondering, when all we do is fight'' Sungmin smiled and quickly changed the topic. 
''It's really nice here and so spacious'' She tired to ignore her beating heart.
''Wait till you fill it with furniture, it will shrink in an instant'' 
''The furniture'' Sungmin remembered her lime couch. 
''What did you do with my furniture?'' 
''Don't worry, I kept some your old furniture, Kyuhyun made a list of what definitely should stay and not go into the trash, and your lime couch is on it'' Ren chucked and looked at Sungmin who didn't know what to say. Ren came closer and hugged her.
''Sungmin I don't think you even realize how adorable you are...''

 

 

 

 

''This doesn't make any sense'' Kyuhyun was supposed to work on this new case he just got, but doctor words didn't want to leave his head.
''Who would want to poison her?'' 
Siwon lifted his head up from the papers. 
''Maybe she made some bad coffee and now they re taking revenge'' 
''This is not funny, it's really bad.'' Siwon sighed. 
''I know, I'm sorry, I'm just so tired, working here and when I came home there are two children running around, who just don't want to sleep and after I finally put them to bed, there is pregnant Sooyoung, and her mood changes 360 every second.'' Siwon laughed a little. ''And how is Sungmin?'' Kyuhyun smiled when he thought of Sungmin. 

''Same, our mornings are  really interesting''   Kyuhyun let out a little laugh when he remembered a certain morning.

Sungmin felt sick when she woke up, but she was completely tanged in bed sheets and couldn't stand up properly, when Kyuhyun opened his eyes, he didn't know what was going on,  Sungmin was covering with one hand and with the other trying to untangle the sheets. She looked like a live fish on land, he couldn't contain his laughter, but Sungmin took care of that when he pushed him off the bed. But he couldn't be mad at her, he carried her, still tangled in the sheets, to the bathroom, but Sungmin puked on the way all over him. Oh well.

"Just mornings? What about nights?" Siwon winked at his partner who looked at him confused.
"Don't pretend like you don't know." Siwon shakes his head and turn a few papers on the desk, he couldn't find the things he was looking for and it was making him frustrated.
"Yah, you don't have to be shy, all pregnant women are like that." He continued on talking.
"They are extremely sensitive and while pregnancy ... Ah! Found you." He smiled and pass the papers to Kyuhyun.
"Kyu? What's wrong?" 
"Aaaa, nothing, nothing." Kyuhyun nervously smiled and took the papers.
"Sooyoung and I"
"Siwon, I really don't wanna hear it, really." Siwon laughed a little at Kyuhyun flustered face and than got serious.
"I understand, you can't be all cheerful when she ended in a hospital like that, sorry, I was just trying to lift up the mood a little."

They worked on their case for a while.

"Siwon, can you get me the list of employees at Sungmin's coffee shop?" Kyuhyun suddenly asked. 
"Huh, why do you need that? ... wait, are you suspecting one of the"
"Look is just that she spends the most time there, I just want to know who those people are, that's all." 
"Sure, I can ask Sooyoung ..." 
"Thanks."