New Roommate

It’s MY baby

 

 

There were noises coming from Sungmin’s living room. She slowly opened her eyes and listened carefully. She didn't hear anything this time. She closed her eyes again.

Usually she was a heavy sleeper, nothing could wake her up, but ever since there is a baby growing inside her, she barely could sleep. Her bed felt so uncomfortable.

The front doors could be heard again. She rose up. ''I'm a hallucinating?'' She slowly got up and a bunch of pillows fell down. She kicked them to the side a little, so she could stand up.

 

She stretched her arms in the air and suddenly it hit her, what if there is a burglar in her house?

 

She grabbed one of the pillows from the floor and slowly opened her bedroom doors and peaked on the hall way, no one was there. She than slowly walked in the living room, she glanced around, nothing didn't seem missing, in fact, there were a couple of boxes there, that certainly weren’t hers.

 

''What the heck?'' The pillow slipped from her hands to the floor, she bended down and open one of the boxes. She pulled out a sweater. ''What is this'' The front door clicked again, but Sungmin was too lost in her thoughts to notice.

''A sweater?'' Came a voice from behind her. ''I think it’s pretty obvious'' Kyuhyun stated. Sungmin froze on the spot; her hands were still up in the air holding that sweater. The action made her t-shirt, lift even higher.  
''Cute '' Kyuhyun chuckled at Sungmin’s pink , which had white bunnies all over it.

Sungmin swiftly turned around and used the sweater to cover her front. Kyuhyun was looking at her amused with another box in his hand.

''You!? What are you doing here? What are all these things? H-how did you even came in?'' Sungmin was confused.

''Oh, the ajuma that owns this building gave me the keys'' “What? Just like that?” Sungmin was gaping at him, is it really so easy to invade someone’s apartment? “Well it wasn’t so easy, I had to explain a lot of things, anyway we talked about this this yesterday, we are going to be roommates, right'' Kyuhyun smiled at her and put the box, which he was holding down.

''I just brought some necessary things'' He then started walking towards Sungmin’s bedroom. the girl was gaping at him. ''Yah! Where do you think you are going?'' ''To see were I'm going to sleep. Wow this is even smaller than I thought'' He said as he was walking towards Sungmin’s room.

 

There at the end, were only two doors and one were open, that was the bathroom. His hand than landed on the other handle, which lead to Sungmin’s room.

''Yah! You can't just barge in her like that, what do you think you are doing'' Sungmin almost screamed from the living room, she needed a couple of seconds to process what was going on. When she ran after Kyuhyun, he was already standing in her messy room.

''Wow, and I thought you lime couch was weird, this is a whole new level''

 

Her bedroom wasn't big, but there were practically every shade of color in that room.

 

''Get out!'' Sungmin wined, but it didn't seem that Kyuhyun would listen to her. She grabbed one of the pillows that were still on the ground and started hitting the intruder. ''Get out! I didn't agree on any of this!'' She was screaming. ''Aaaa, yah! Calm down!'' Kyuhyun    turned around, but Sungmin's hitting didn't stop.

He stepped back a few steps, to avoid it, but his legs hit agent’s the bed and it made him trip over. ''You jerk! Who do you think you are?'' That still didn't stop Sungmin, she was furious, she sat on top of him and hit him with all her might. ''Do you want to suffocate me?'' Kyuhyun finally managed to grab her wrist and held them up in the air, far away from each other. ''Just stop already!'' The pillow flew over the room and they were both panting for air.

 

They stared at each other’s eyes, but Kyuhyun’s soon moved lower, they travelled down Sungmin’s body.

 

He smiled to himself, there were in an interesting position.

 

Sungmin was straddling his hips, her long brown lock were all messed up she was dressed only in her pink bunny and grey t-shirt with low v cut, wearing no bra underneath, she was a full c and Kyuhyun liked how her chest went up and down from her quick breathing.

 

When Sungmin realized where he was looking she started to wiggle her hands, in attempt to free herself. ''You let me go!'' ''Stop, stop!'' Kyuhyun looked her in the eyes again. ''Take your stuff back and leave!''

Sungmin was clearly agent’s them living together, Kyuhyun kind of anticipated that, but he made plans and nothing can go wrong, he knew just how to calm her down.

''Necklace''

''A?''

''I still have the necklace'' Sungmin looked at him confused. ''What are you talking about, what necklace?'' ''The one with a yellow sun.'' There was a slight pause before Sungmin yelled. ''Give it to me!'' Kyuhyun laughed at her expression, for a second he thought that this won’t work. ''Give it to me!'' Sungmin wined.

 

Then they heard a banging on the wall and a faint angry voice ''Can't you do it more quietly!? It’s ing 6.30!''

 

Sungmin’s cheeks painted red and she bend down in embarrassment; she hid her face in the crook of Kyuhyun's neck.

''Just, give it back please'' She whispered. ''Can I stay than?'' Kyuhyun couldn't hide his smile. There was almost an inaudible sound, but it was definitely a yes. Kyuhyun turned them over, so now he was hovering over Sungmin.

''W-what are you doing?'' He reached down in his pocket and pulled out the necklace. Sungmin gasped a little when he put it around her neck. ''My part of the deal and the keys that landlady gave me are your part, ok!'' Sungmin bit her lips and nodded in defeat.

 

Kyuhyun stared at her pretty face and band down, his lips touching Sungmin fore head in a light peck. He then lifted himself up and left.

 

Sungmin laid in the same spot with her hands touching the locket. What just happened, what did she agreed to? And that kiss, what did that meant? She heard her heart beating loud, what was happening to her?

 

 

 

Kyuhyun came to work in a good mood; there was a big smile plaster on his face. They were standing in a elevator when Ren noticed his unusual good mood. When they were walking towards the office she finally asked what happened.

''Nothing much, did you saw my mail? I know I send it late'' ''Yes I did, I have it with me, is that why you're so happy?'' Ren sat behind her desk and pulled a magazine from her bag and hand it to Kyuhyun. ''Here it is, but why are you looking for an apartment?'' ''Mom and dad are selling the house, that's why'' He said before disappeared behind his office door.

 


 

Haaalaaaa xD

I’m so sleepy and tired

 

I have so much work to do, for school, but I have no will power …. Aghhh wae? waeee? *over dramatic*

 

Sorry for my blabbering

 

Comment and subscribe if u likey likey like :D

 

I love your comments :D