Mysterious visitor

It’s MY baby

 

 

Everybody already sat down on their mattress when Sungmin and Yuri were still holding hands, eyes wide. When the yoga instructor asked them if there is a problem, they realized that they were staring at each other and quickly sat down, saying that they were perfectly fine.

 

Sungmin sat down on her pink mat and they started the lesion. They rose up their hands and took deep breaths to calm down. Hyoyeon, their instructor, told them to relax, forget everything and only concentrate on their berthing.

 

But for some reason Sungmin couldn’t relax at all, she was sure she knows Yuri from somewhere, she just couldn't remember from where. At the same time, she felt like it’s important for her to remember this person, why? Maybe she came to her cafe before, but then Sooyoung would introduce them earlier, where have she met this girl already?

 

“… Again, inhale through the nose, exhaling through the nose or mouth, and again … concentrate on your nose …” Hyoyeon was instructing “Good ladies, now put your left hand to the floor and with your right do a half circle above your head and to your left side, don’t forget to breath in …”

 

Yuri was trying to relax; she swayed her hands just like the instructor was showing. She took deep breaths, but it didn’t help her relax, she was huffing from anger. She couldn't believe her eyes, if she's not mistaken, Sungmin is her brother's ex. She looked at the dark brunette again, no, it can't be her, is it? She averted her gaze when Sungmin’s eyes caught hers. When their eyes met once again she was sure that it's her. She got really pissed now, that snake is pregnant? She wasn’t following the practice anymore; her mind was going with full speed. If she's pregnant that means that what Kyu said was true and judging by her stomach, which was already showing, and she's supposed to be one month, please, Yuri's wasn't as big as Sungmin’s and she was also one month. It was too much for Yuri, she was a family person, she loved her family and her wish was to have a big one herself and if she hated something, it was betrayal and cheating and all this kind of nasty stuff. It was the part of the practice when everybody's eyes were closed, when she slowly stood up and left.

 

She was sitting in the canteen of the gym, for the past 30 min, sipping on her vitamin juice. All this time, she was thinking what to do with this Whoremin, when she noticed them coming towards her. “Yuri, are you ok? You left in the middle of the practice?” Sooyoung asked worryingly and sat down beside her. “I’m fine, I just felt a little dizzy, that’s all” She send a glare towards Sungmin when Sooyoung wasn’t watching, but when Sungmin gave her a confused look, her blood boiled. “What are you drinking? I want to get something for myself” Sooyoung pointed at Yuri’s green juice. “Oh, it’s a vitamin drink, it’s really good, you should try it” Yuri said but her eyes were fixed at Sungmin, the poor girl didn’t knew what she did wrong, she kept on fixing her hair and was looking around the canteen.

 

As soon as Sooyoung’s back was facing them as she went to get herself a drink, Yuri’s voice could be heard. “What, suddenly ashamed of your actions? Pff…” Sungmin looked at her, what did she do wrong? “Yah, don’t give me this look, like you don’t know” Yuri was getting irritated “Do I know you?” Sungmin asked uncertain, she still couldn’t remember if she knows Yuri or not. That statement was too much for Yuri, before she even realized her actions; Sungmin’s pink tank top was wet and green. Sungmin blinked, what just happened? She felt how the green slimy juice is slipping down her cheek on her shirt. “Are you crazy?” It came more as a whisper from Sungmin’s mouth, but Yuri completely ignored her “Since I know, my brother didn’t do or say anything, I’ll tell you, I hate people like you the most!” She almost yelled at her. “I hope you are happy now, with your new fiancé, I can’t believe how you dared to crawled back to my brother you snake, I know you just wanted to use him, don’t give me that look, I would smack you, but I’m too much of a lady to do that, so I’ll just tell you to get the f out of my face!” Sungmin was speechless; she looked around and saw people staring at them. “I would suggest you to hurry up, because I’m slowly losing my temper, and then I won’t be a lady anymore and you’ll be riding home bald in an ambulance.” Sungmin slowly stood up and left, she didn’t know what to say to all of this.

 

“Where is Sungmin going?” Sooyoung once again sat down, this time with the green juice in her hand. “She said she had somewhere to be.” Yuri smiled at her.

 

Sungmin was in the bathroom, washing her face. She still didn’t register what just happened, who was this Yuri, why was she so pissed with her. And what was that with her having a finance or dating her brother, she haven’t been in relationship since forever … wait a second, it can’t be him … is it? Then it clicked, she remembered where she saw her before, Yuri was one of the “happy birthday” singers. Sungmin was staring in horror at her reflation in the mirror. This is not good, not good.

 

It was late, when Sungmin stepped in her small Coffee shop… “I’m sorry you had to wait so long, some unexpected events happened.” Sungmin sat down on a chair and laid back, she was tired. Kangin smiled and came behind her and started massaging her sore shoulder. “It’s ok, you didn’t even need to come, there wasn’t much, so I already went through all the papers and bills, and we are doing better than I thought we would ”  Sungmin flinched at first, at the sudden touch but soon let out small moans of pleasure. “Oh god Kangin, this feels so good … Wait, what did you say?” Kangin chuckled “I said that we are in green numbers, with the profit of this month we were able to pay the bank what we still owed.” Sungmin turned her head to look at her new manager. “Really!” Kangin nodded and Sungmin jumped out of her seat and flanged her arms around his neck, her actions totally surprised Kangin. “You’re the best! I don’t know what I would do without you!” Sungmin was still hugging her employee. “But it wasn’t even so much work” Kangin chuckled; he found Sungmin’s actions cute. “I don’t even know what you had to do, because when Sooyoung left I didn’t know what to do with those papers and then you came, I’m still surprised that with your knowledge you want to work with me and not some big shot company” Sungmin’s hands were still on Kangin’s shoulders when she looked him in the eyes and then she realized their position. She was suddenly aware of Kangin’s hands that rested on her lower back. “Aaa sorry” She stepped back and looked away, cheeks bright pink. “It’s ok, shall we go now?” The girl nodded still facing the floor.

 

Sungmin was climbing the stairs to her second floor apartment. She was tired and hungry; her stomach was making noises the whole route to her apartment. And all she could think about was that big bowl of rice that was waiting for her in the fridge, paradise.

 

As she was walking down the dark hall, the only source of light was the moon, she saw someone lining on the doors of her apartment. She slowed her step. It definitely wasn’t Ryeowook, this person was way too tall and they are on the bad terms at the moment, so she definitely wouldn’t come and it wasn’t Sooyoung, because they saw each other today and she would call before she would come, so who was that? No one else would visit her this late…

 

“Excuse me, can I help you?” She said when she was about 2 meters from the door; the mystery person was still unrecognizable. She heard a small chuckle. “Actually, you can.” Sungmin did two more steps and froze in place; oh she knew who that was.  

 


 

 

Who do you think is visiting her?

 

:P you’ll have to wait to find out

 

I love your comments / don’t be mad if I don’t respond /