Surprise?

It’s MY baby

''I need some ... cake!?'' Confused Sungmin exclaimed and started moving like a zombie out of the private clinic across the street to a nearest bakery shop and Kyuhyun followed behind her like a lost puppy, he really didn't know what to think right now. 

 

 The place was crowded and it took the waiter some time to get to their table. But they didn't even notice the long wait since they were too busy staring in the air. Both confused and a little shocked.  

Sungmin was especially shaken, she noticed Kyu staring at the ultrasound picture and the doctor’s words repeated in her head. 

 

''Sungmin you are 3 months pregnant, and you’re now beginning your second trimester. '' The doctor then squeezed some gel on her lower belly and proceeded with the ultrasound. ''Aha  ... here ...you see this'' The doctor also pointed at the screen. '' These are your babies.'' He then smiled at them. ''They look healthy, but we really can't tell much at just 3 months, right now their ... is, is something wrong?'' The doctor stopped when he saw how pale the mother and future father are. ''You, you said b-babies?'' The doctor looked at Kyuhyun and at Sungmin. ''You didn't know?'' Sungmin just shook her head a no. ''Oh, you guys are having triplets, congratulation, but is weird that you didn’t know …” 

 

''...me, excuse me.'' Sungmin turned to look at the smiling waiter who wanted her attention. ''I'm sorry for the wait, it's really crowded today, what can I get for you?'' The platinum blond haired boy asked and Sungmin pointed at five different cakes on the menu and then order some water for both of them. Junsu eyed his costumer a little, but when he recognized the picture in Kyuhyun's hands as an ultrasound picture he just smiled and congratulated her before he left to get her order. 

 

As soon as the cakes are laid on the table Sungmin starts eating. It tasted so good and she felt like she can breathe again. 

 

''Three children, huh '' Kyuhyun started first still in disbelieve. ''mhm ...'' Sungmin hummed in response as she was eating her second cake. ''You know, I did think of a possibility of twins, since I myself am one, but ... three?'' Kyuhyun stared at Sungmin eating who once again just hummed back. '' I only wished for one, it didn't even cross my mind that there could be more.'' She moved the two empty plates at the side and slides the third one closer. ''What are we going to do now?'' ''Buy two extra beds?'' Kyuhyun carefully asked and forcefully smiled, Sungmin's face scrunched and she sighed. '' I guess, we don't really have much choice ... '' They look at each other and laughed.  

 

It calmed both of them that they had the same thoughts and the atmosphere around them got lighter and they got their color back. It was the first time that Sungmin got just a little happy that Kyuhyun was here with her. 

 

''Sungmin ... I ...'' But Kyuhyun couldn't finish, because his phone started buzzing. He frowned when he saw the callers id, he really wasn't in the mood to talk right now, but he knew if he didn't pick up now, his mom would come visit him personally and he didn't want that, he haven’t even tell her anything about Sungmin yet, the only person who knows was Yuri. 

 

Sungmin was munching on her last pastry, a chocolate cake with cream and with each bite she felt better. She watched Kyuhyun, who was speaking over the phone with someone, he didn't look happy about it, it made her wonder just who is he talking to? 

 

She was already done with her deserts, but Kyuhyun was still talking and frowning at someone so she took her phone out. She blinked a couple of times when she saw the screen; she had a couple of missed calls and plenty of messages.  

 

Ren called her, but then she also texted her, if she wants to go shopping together for a dress, for the wedding and she quickly replayed that she would love to go with her. 

 

Sooyoung also texted her a very similar message, but she declined her offer since she texted Ren first. 

 

Then she saw that Wokkie called a couple of times and she did a mental note to call here back later. 

Then there were a lot of messages from her coworkers on wishing her well and asking how she’s doing, but then her thumb stopped at Kangin’s message, it was the longest and filled with cute emoji. It made her smile, but it turned bitter when she remembered that  he likes her more than just a coworker. 

 

She felt funny sending him a replay back now, but it would be strange if she wouldn’t replay back only to his message. She wasn’t sure how she’s acting around him, she doesn't want to give him hope. Sungmin does finds him charming and comfortable to be with and chat, but that’s all.  

 

She almost pressed the button when her phone suddenly started buzzing and made her jump a little in surprise. Kyuhyun was quick to catch the glass of water before it spilled and they look at each other. Sungmin just nervously smiled and excused herself to the bathroom. 

 

''Hello...Kangin '' She answers. ''Oh! Hi, I thought you won't answer, how are you? I texted you, but there was no answer, so I ... hmm yeah, h-how are you feeling? Is everything ok?'' His voice was a little husky and it made Sungmin relax. ''I'm ok ... '' She than laughed a little, what was she even scared of? ''Why are you laughing?'' Asked Kangin, pretended to be annoyed. ''Nothing, nothing ...'' He's a nice guy, he would understand. Wouldn't he? Sungmin shivered a little and pushed the dark thought away. 

 
 

Kyuhyun sighed. He himself wasn't sure what he and Sungmin have, except for the baby, but how can he describe their relationship? And how is he supposed to explain it to his parents? He hadn't thought of that, but apparently he'll have to come up with something real quick. Because he just talked with his mother, well it was more like he listend to his mother who was fuming from anger.  


She's a very sweet lady and an awesome mom, but when she's angry you don't want to be around. 

 

Kyuyhun forgot to tell dr. Lee to keep their visit a secret and because he's also their family friend, he called to congratulate his parent's and of course Kyuhyun's mother feels hurt now because she didn't know anything about it. 

 

Ahhhh … my head hurts.” Kyuhyun mumbled and paid for their order 

His mother wants to officially met her now and as in right now. He told her he won't bring her over, he can just imagine how weird everything will be.  


Since Yuri invited them both to her wedding, which should of have happened a month ago, his parents can meet her there, of course his mother doesn't agree, but she'll just have to deal with it, because they won't be visiting his parents today. 

 

Kyuhyun massages his head when a smiling Sungmin appears in front of him, which irritates him. What made her so happy? She wasn't like that when they were at the clinic! 

 

''Oh, you're already done ... who were you-'' Sungmin tried to ask. ''Who were you talking to?'' Kyuhyun was faster and grabbed her hand a little too strong as he lead her outside. ''Aaa, my coworker?'' ''Which one?'' ''A?'' Sungmin was taken aback a little, why is he asking all that? ''I asked who?'' He turned to look at her when they waited for green light to turn on. ''W-why do you need to know?'' She got a little annoyed, just who does he think he is? ''Because you had this stupid expression on you face when you walked out, so, who was it?'' Sungmin palmed her cheek, what? What kind of expression? ''Don't do that.'' Kyuhyun took her hand again and almost dragged her across the street. ''You don't have a boyfriend or something, right?'' He murmured, but Sungmin hear him very clearly. ''Yah! Kangin is not my boyfriend! And-" She forcefully get her hand out of his grip. " Stop this! It hurts. What have gotten into you?" She holds her wrist and her eyes get all glossy.

 

When Kyuhyun sees what he's done he immediately feels bad, he doesn't know what got into him. He just know that he felt hurt because she doesn't smile like that when she's with him. "I'm sorry … "

 

It came out of his mouth as a whisper and suddenly Sungmin felt like she was the one that should have apologized.