Feeling Dizzy?

It’s MY baby

 

Siwon, Sungmin and Kyuhyun made some small talk and had a few drinks together. Sungmin was trying to be as nice and charming as she could manage, but it didn't look like it was working. It was like Kyuhyun is immune to her sweet charms.

Kyuhyun excused himself to go to the bathroom. While he was gone Sooyoung called and Siwon decided to call it a night. He wanted to wait for Kyuhyun, but Sungmin practically pushed him out of the bar. Siwon could only laugh at her action, because he saw right through her sweet act.

Sungmin was left alone and it was the perfect time to put the drug in Kyuhyuns glass. For a second she wasn't sure, should she do it or not? Tall, handsome and smart, a perfect combination is now or never, she said to herself.

 

''Here Sungmin'' Ryeowook put a small package of white powder in Sungmin’s hands. ''With this you can have any guy you want'' She send Sungmin a teasing wink. ''Yah! Stop that, tell me ... how it works?'' Sungmin stared at the package in her hands ''Put it in the drink and the effect will show about 5-10 min later ... at first he'll feel dizzy and them extremely hot, but be careful, don't use the whole package, a small amount is enough'' Sungmin nodded ''Are there any after effect? Will he remember?'' She than asked. ''No, he'll just sleep longer than usual and yes he will remember, maybe not right when he'll wake up, but later he definitely will remember.''

 

Sungmin reached into her pocked for the white powder, she glanced around if anyone was watching. She was a little drunk and her hands were a little shaky, so when she opened the plastic bag, the whole substance poured itself in the drink and some on the table. She quickly wiped off the dust and mixed the drink with her pinky finger. She grimaced a little at the thought of Ryowook's words, about how only a half is enough, Kyuhyun didn't seem interested in her at all so using the whole package maybe wasn't so bad.

Kyuhyun got back from the restroom and noticed that his partner is gone. ''Where is Siwon?'' He asked Sungmin who was still there. ''He just left, his wife called, something about how Taemin won't sleep without his daddy reading a story for him'' Sungmin smiled at Kyuhyun. ''Ooh, I guess it is late, I'll be going too'' Kyuhyun took the chance to escape from her. ''Aaa what about our drinks.'' Sungmni grabbed Kyuhyun for his sleeve ''I think I had too much already'' Kyuhyun nervously smiled at her and tried to nudge her arm away ''I still didn't congratulate you on your success'' Sungmin said and put Kyuhyun’s glass in his hands. Then she took her glass and clanged their glasses. ''Cheers to your success and to many more'' She smiled at Kyuhyun and the latter felt chills running down his spine, he drank up, because it seemed that that was the only way he'll get rid of this annoying Sungmin.

He found her annoying from the start. It was pretty obvious that she was flirting with him the whole time they were talking and he wouldn't find it strange if she asked Siwon to go home just so that she could be alone with him.

He put the glass down and said good-bye. ''Wait, wait, let's go together ... I also have to chatc a taxi, i drank way too much'' Sungmin grinned to herself when she was following Kyuhyun out of the bar. She was practically throwing herself at Kyuhyun the whole night and he didn’t even flinch, but she got him now.

They were outside, waiting for the taxi to come. Sungmin was glancing at her wrist watch nonstop ''Are you in a hurry?'' Kyuhyun asked, her motions started to slowly irritate him. ''A? Why?... aa the watch, no, no, no I was just ... how are you feeling ... dizzy?'' 

 

 


corrected 131016