A Wish

It’s MY baby

 

''Omaaaaa'' Suli ran in the small coffee shop and jumped in her mother's embrace. Sooyoung lifted her up and spun her around. Soon after Suli a tall guy with a 3 year old boy in his lap stepped inside. ''You little ... don't run off like that'' ''But I wanted to see mommy'' Suli wined and hugged her mom again. Siwon smiled at his daughter and shook his head. Sooyoung smiled back and kissed his husband. Her shift just ended and she couldn’t wait to spend the rest of the day with her lovely family. ''Sungmin I'm off'' She waved at Sungmin and they all exited the shop.

Sungmin smiled and waved back at her best friend. Her smile faded when she was watching them through the window, as they passed by.  She didn’t want to admit it to herself, but she envied Sooyoung. Her best friend was happily married and had the cutest children ever, on the other hand, Sungmin was all alone. Her father left when she was young soon after that her mother died, she doesn’t have any other siblings, she only has her aunt Hyori and cousin Ryeowook, with whom she lived after she was left all alone, Hyori was her second mother and Ryeowook was her younger sister. She knows that she can't depend on them forever, that's why she moved out in her own apartment. It's been about 2monts now and leaving alone Sungmin realized how hard it is. But she swore to herself that she'll never get married, because she doesn't want to end up like her mother, alone and broken hearted.

''Aaah, I want to have a cute daughter like Suli'' Sungmin said to herself when the happy family. She had this idea for quite a while now. A child would make her life cheerful and she would be happier.''But I thought you said you'll never get married'' Sungmin flinched and turned around to see Yesung standing there.''And I'll never ever get married ... but that doesn't mean I can't have kids'' Sungmin gave Yesung a smug look and took her pile of papers in the back room. She was looking for good locations to open a new coffee shop.

“Wanna bet?” Yoona popped out from nowhere and startled Yesung. ''On what?'' Yesung gave her his meanest look, he really disliked this girl. She was always so cheerful and all smiles, it annoyed him. ''On the baby'' ''What? You are not serious are you? Sungmin and a baby?? Please, ... just go and do you job, clean after that couple that just left.'' ''I say she'll have a baby ... boy'' Yoona chirped before she walked away to do her job. ''Please ... a baby boy?'' Yesung mutterd to himself. ''It will be a girl'' Yoona turned around and meet Yesung eyes. ''Deal''

 

 


corrected 131010