Step 1: Find The Right Genes part2

It’s MY baby

 

''Min ... is that you'' Sungmin glanced up to see who disturbed her. ''Siwon? What are you doing here?'' Sungmin smiled at him. Siwon was probably the only guy Sungmin liked and believed that is different from the rest. But it wasn’t easy for Siwon to convince Sungmin that he is sincere and truly loves Sooyoung. Since Sungmin and his wife are best friends, Siwon also had to get Sungmis blessing to marry Sooyoung, which was a very hard task, but somehow he made it.

''We just finished an important trial so we came here for a drink, you?'' Siwon smiled back at her and sat down beside her. ''I'm drowning my misery in alcohol'' Sungmin emptied another glass of her drink. ''What happened?'' Siwon asked worried. ''Don't ask.” Sungmin waved if off. “So you're here with your colleagues?'' Sungmin quickly changed the topic, so Siwon won't ask any more questions. ''It's just me and my partner Kyuhyun'' Siwon pointed at a guy who was standing not far away from them and was talking on the phone. Sungmin's eyes lit up when she laid her eyes on Kyuhyun. ''He's a lawyer like you?'' Sungmin was checking him out, he would be perfect, she thought; tall, handsome and smart, perfect. Siwon laughed a little at Sungmin’s face expression. Her face was colored in light shade of pink, from the alcohol, her eyes were going up and down his colleague’s body and she was slightly chewing on her bottom lip. ''You intrested?'' Siwon wiggled his eyebrows playfully and tried to contain his laughter. Sungmin was in too good of a mood to notice Siwon’s teasing expression; otherwise a smack would be flying at his head. ''...maybe, is he single?'' Her eyes were still checking out the guy on the phone. ''Yes ... but he's not interested in women'' The spark in Sungmin's eyes just died. “IS EVERYBODY GAY OR SOMETHING???'' She was a little too loud and a couple of curious heads turned at their direction. ''Wow, wow, I didn't say he's gay, calm down'' Siwon chuckled. ''He just doesn't trust women; he's like you, always saying he'll never get married.'' Siwon explained. ''Oooh'' Sungmin glanced at Kyuhyun's direction. The latter just finished talking on his phone and was coming towards them. ''You must introduce me ok'' Sungmin looked at Siwon, who nodded an ok.

 

 


corrected 131014

:D 

... Sungmin just found her victim

lol

I demand comments XD !