Step 1: Find The Right Genes

It’s MY baby

 

“That one is no good” Ryeowook shook her head. “He’s good looking, but he’s grades are bad” Sungmin sighed again, she was slowly getting tired, for the past 2 hours they were looking for a guy who could be a potential father to Sungmin’s baby, of course, without him knowing. They were visiting all this clubs, where students hang out, because Ryeowook was a student herself she knew a lot of people so she offered herself as a guide, although she wasn't pleased with her sister's intentions.

 ''What about ... that one'' Sungmin pointed at a guy, who was leaning against the bar table. He was quite skinny, but you could see his well-defined body under his thigh black shirt. He had a sharp jaw, plumb lips and single lidded eyes. ''He looks hot'' Sungmin commented. ''That’s Eunhyuk, he is majoring in dance, he’s also not bad at studies, but ... there are rumors that he's gay'' Ryeowook whispered the last part. ''Really, that's too bad ... what about that one'' Sungmin lazily pointed at another cute guy. ''That's Donghae, they say he also bats for the other team'' Ryeowook told her. ''Aaaaa, I give up! Let’s go, I had enough '' Ryeowook only apologetically smiled at her sister.

''Minnie, is there no way I can talk you out of it?'' Ryeowook asked when they were already outside. ''No'' Sungmin stated firmly. ''But why did you have to moved away in the first place then? You could of stayed and then'' ''And then what?'' Sungmin cut her off. ''I can't stay there forever, I just ... put yourself in my shoes and try to understand me, I want to be independent, have a home of my own and” Sungmin paused a little. “And I want a baby.''Sungmin continued with almost sad eyes, Ryeowook sight, she wished she could ease her sister’s pain.''But Minnie'' Ryeowook continued. ''hmm'' Sungmin hummed. ''If you want a baby so bad, then why won’t you go to a hospital, wouldn't that be easier?'' Ryeowook was curious. ''No, I don't trust them'' Sungmin flatly stated. ''You don't trust anyone'' Ryeowook rolled her eyes. ''You should give people a chance, anyways I'm taking the bus from here, I'll visit your shop tomorrow when my classes are over.'' Sungmin nodded and waved good-bye to her sister. She decided to go for a drink before going home.

 

 


corrected 131013

hei my lovely readers ! :D

please comment and subscribe if you like my story

comments = faster updates :P

 

(\__/) 
(='.'=) 
(")_(")o