Zzzzz

It’s MY baby

 

Days passed by fast, it’s been about a month since Kyuhuyn and Sungmin are living together, but Sungmin still yells or smacks Kyuhyun in the morning, when he once again ends up in her bed.

 

It was the same this morning, Kyuhyun already woke up, but didn’t open his eyes; when the time will be right Sungmin will push him off anyways. He smiled at the thought and turn on his back. He let out a small sigh.

 

He never thought that living with Sungmin could be this tiring and fun at the same time. Their fights in the morning and Sungmin’s mood swings are cute in a way. This is all new to him, but he is happy that he met her and the baby accident; he doesn’t regret that either, he feels that in a way it saved him from his own dark thoughts. The past month he laughed like never before, he was sincerely happy.

 

Sun rays fell on his face and Kyuhyun grimaced. It felt a little late and Sungmin is still not up? He moved to the side and slowly opened one eye.

 

“A?” He slowly opened both eyes, the morning light hurts his eyes, but he was more shocked that the bed next to him was empty.

 

“Ha? … Where …” He sat up and looked around. This was a first, to wake up on the bed without any screaming.

 

“Sungmin!” He called, but no answer came, he turned his head and look at the clock on the night stand.

 

“What!?” It showed 10:23 AM. Hoe is this possible?

 

“, , !” He got up as fast as he could and put on his clothes, why didn’t Sungmin wake him up like always? He checked his phone. 37 missed calls, all from Ren. He took his brief case and called Ren, she must really be worried, since Kyuhuyn is never late.

 

“Yah! Kyuhyun! Are you ok? What happened? Is everything ok? Is it about Sungmin? Are the …”

 

“Ren …” Kyuhyun tried to speak, but Ren kept on with her questions, Kyuhyun scared her to death.

 

“Baby! Is something wrong with the baby! Oh my god Kyu, are you ok? Oh …”

 

“REN!” Kyuhyun almost shout back to get her attention.

 

“Everything is ok, don’t panic, I just overslept, that’s all” There was a long pause before Ren spoke again.

 

“Overslept? Are you sick? Then you should stay at home!”

 

“Ren … I’m perfectly fine” Kyuhyun locked the apartment. “30 min and I’ll be at the office, oh, I almost forgot about that thing, I think today is ok”

 

“You scared me, ahh I was worried for nothing, ugggh, fine, fine.” Ren angrily ended the call. Kyuhyun chuckled and hurried to his car.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Here you go Wokkie” Yoona smiled and put down the coffee Ryeowook ordered and sat down beside her.

 

“Do you have exams soon?” Yoona peek at the books on the table, she didn’t understand a thing that was written in there.

 

“Uffff, don’t remind me, I have 2 next week” Ryeowook sighed and laid her head on the open book before her. “I give uuuuuuup” She pouted and looked at Yoona, who smiled back and lightly pated Ryeowook’s back.

 

“Hang in there, you’ll do just fine. Ah! You should go party with us tomorrow, to relive some stress!” Yoona nodded to herself.

 

“Party, I don’t know …” Ryeowook straighten herself up and took a sip of the coffee, lately coffee and energy drinks were the things that kept her awake.

 

“You should, we’ll dance and look at some cute guys, c’mon it will be great and Taec and Yesung also said they will come.” Ryeowook still looked skeptic.

 

“I don’t know Yoona … I’ll think about it and Taec? What’s with that nick name, is there something going on that I don’t know”

 

“Ahh no …” Yoona looked away and Ryeowook smiled at her reaction.

 

“Haha don’t hide it, you like him, don’t …” Yoona abruptly stood up and covered Ryeowook’s mouth.

 

“Yah! Not so loud, he is just there!” Yoona pointed her head In Taecyeon’s direction, he just brought the customer their order. Ryeowook smiled and nodded her head and Yoona slowly let go.

 

“Wait … that guy …” Ryeowook was looking at the customer Taecyeon just served. “I think I saw him before …”

 

“Mhm” Yoona nodded. “He comes here almost every day … I think he has a crush on me”

 

“Pffff, on you?” Ryeowook laughed.

 

“Yah! What’s wrong with me? Hmp.” Yoona pouted and looked at her nails.

 

“I didn’t mean it like that” Ryeowook tried to bring the mood back up.

 

“Heey girls! What’s up?” Sungmin suddenly stood before them, trying to button up her blazer, but her belly was in the way.

 

“I need new clothes … what’s with the mood here?” Sungmin grimaced when none of the girls answered.

 

“Nothing, we should go shopping together.” Ryeowook said and reached her hand to touch Sungmin’s belly.

 

“We definitely should” Sungmin smiled back.

 

“Today you look so good, you’re practically glowing, the pregnancy really makes you beautiful” Yoona complimented and Sungmin only smiled back. She knew that today it wasn’t the pregnancy that put a huge smile on her face, it was the thought that a certain someone was probably very late.

 

“It serves him right …” She murmured to herself.

 

“What was that?” Yoona asked, since she didn’t understand what Sungmin said. “Oh, nothing, nothing, you girls have a great day, I’m meeting Sooyoung now … oh and Yoona didn’t you said you’ll leave early today? Because you stayed … “ Sungmin looked at her watch. “Overtime? Yoona, your shift ended 20 min ago.” Sungmin laughed how someone can manage that to happen.

 

“What!” Yoona abruptly stood up. “Oh god! I’m sooo late!” In the speed of light she was gone.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“But you said it will be just you and me, and we’ll have dinner and hang out, not yoga! I don’t even have my pink matt with me”

“I know, I know, but I think that some work out will do all of us good, and after that we can grab something to eat, I heard that eating after exercising is really good, since your body digest faster or something, c’mon Sungmin!”

 

“But why does she have to come?” Sungmin rolled her eyes even though Sooyoung could see her over the phone.

 

“Oh Sungmin! Can’t you just let it go, Yuri is sorry and wants to apologize, you can’t avoid her forever, she’s Kyuhyun’s sister!”

 

“I know I know, but she’s scary ” Sungmin murmured. “Fine, I’ll go.”

 

“This will be great you’ll see”

 

Sungmin ended the call and let out a loud sigh. She really didn’t want to see Yuri again. But she knew they see each other eventually, so … she better get her matt and then straight to the gym.

 

She was getting closer to the apartment complex, in her head she was trying to imagine how to make situation less awkward when she’ll see Yuri after such a long time.

 

She was still far when she noticed s big truck parked in front of the building and people loading furniture on. Maybe her cranky neighbor is finally moving out.

 


 

HEEEEY everyone :D,

 

it’s been a long time

 

are you still enjoying my story?

 

Thank you for subscribing and commenting <3

 

I was really busy and after this small holyday I’ll be even more :S *feels dizzy*

 

Happy Easter **