Kyuhyun

It’s MY baby

 

It was a sunny morning. An alarm clock went off in the empty room, it ringed for about five minutes before it died on its own. Its owner was already up for good fifteen minutes and was taking a morning shower.

 

Waking up at 5:45AM, 15 minutes before the alarm was a routine for Kyuhyun, he didn't even need the alarm, but he still set it every night.

 

He stepped out of the shower and put on his white bathrobe, he reached for the tooth brush, on the white shelf in front of the mirror when his eyes fell on the gold sun shaped necklace. He started brushing his teeth, but kept his eyes on that necklace.

 

It was there, on the same spot for a whole month, he didn't know why, but he just couldn't bring himself to toss it away, maybe because it looked important. He found it in the shower, it probably belonged to that girl that was here last month, no, it must be hers, since Kyuhyun never brought any of his flings home.

 

He was wondering why she didn’t come get it, it looked like it holds some meaning, because there was her name engraved on the back of the amulet. Sungmin, love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it, was written on the back. ''Sungmin'' Her name is lovely; he liked the way it sounds when he said it. ''What if she's still looking for it?'' The brunette asked himself, for a moment he was worried. He took it in his hands, like a million times before. ''But then again, it's been here for quite a while now'' He played with the sun medallion between his fingers and smiled. ''Should I bring it to her?'' He stopped his motions and looked at himself in the mirror ''Yah! Were you expecting for her to come? And now you want to deliver it yourself, are you crazy? Why do you even care?!'' He brushed it off and turned around to get dressed, but before he went, he put the necklace back, on the white shelf next to his cup for a toothbrush, on exactly the same spot that it had been for a month now.

 

He put on his dark blue suit and took his black brief case from the desk. It was 6:15 now; he had exactly 20 min for the breakfast if he wanted to be at work at 7.

He sat down at the already made breakfast table; it was his mom who made it.

Kyuhyun wasn't some spoiled mama's boy; it was his mom who insisted on cooking breakfast for him. A couple of years back, he wanted to move out and live on his own, but his mom turned a fit, that if he isn't going to marry, he isn’t going anywhere. Don't get her wrong, she was just worried, since Kyuhyun, in her opinion is a workaholic and she was afraid that he'll skip meals and focus only on his work.

 

''So, how's it going?'' Sera asked his son. ''Ok...'' Was all he said, his mother wouldn't understand his work, since law is quite complicated, so he didn't bother to explain his current case, which he got stuck at. But then he crooked an eyebrow, his mother never asks him about work? And he was right. ''So did you make up yet?'' She wasn't asking about his work. ''No, we are officially over.'' He said before he brought his strawberry jam bred to his mouth. His mother was sad. ''Oh c'mon Kyu, she's such a nice lady, how can you let a catch like that go?'' Kyuhyun scoffed at his mother words. ''Nice lady, you don't even know her.'' He muttered more to himself, but his mother still heard him. ''I still can't believe that she did that to you ... you guys probably had a misunderstanding...'' ''Mom, could we just stop talking about this please'' He made the most painful expression he managed. ‘‘Please I don't want to think about that anymore'' He put his hand where his heart is, to show his mom just how much he is suffering. ''Aishhh my poor boy'' Sera came to give him a back hug. ''I just want you to be happy and create a nice little family like Siwon has.'' Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, here we are again.

 

The Cho and Choi family were friends. Siwon and Kyuhyun grew up together and were friends since childhood days. And off course his mother had to compare him with the perfect Siwon.

 

''Did he tell you the news?'' His mother moved back to the kitchen and started preparing ingredients for her famous cookies. ''What news'' Kyuhyun munched on his bread, glad that his mother dropped the family theme and glanced at the clock, he still had 10 minutes.

 

''I met Sooyoung yesterday, she told me she's 2 months pregnant'' Kyuhyun's mom happily chirped. So much for dropping the family theme, though Kyuhyun. ''She’s glowing from happiness, we couldn’t talk for long since she was meeting her best friend, who is also pregnant, they are taking special yoga classes, so I told her, that she should call our Yuri and they could all do it together.” She opened a cabinet above her to take the bowl for mixing out. “Your sister is younger than you and she’s already pregnant and she’s going to marry this month!” She turned around and saw the empty chair and she could heard the front door closing. Kyuhyun left for work. “Aish, this boy never listens” She muttered and started preparing the mixture for her famous cookies. 

 

 


 

i know its short, but its late and i'm tired, but i really did wanted to write something, since everyone was so interested what Kyuhyun told his mother ... now you got a hint ;D

 

soooo the rest you get tomorrow :D