Changes

My Girl

-2 Years Later-

You were now a senior in high school and the twins were now college students. Changes happened, you became more social and you were running for senior president against Claire. People know more about you.

You: Please vote for me, Seohyun Park, as the president of the campus. I promise you won’t regret it!

Claire rolled her eyes as you were saying the ending of your speech. After your speech ended, everyone started clapping. You smiled over at Claire.

You: Thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Setting: United States-

???1: Are we really going back to Korea? I’m enjoying life here.

???2: Well, you do want to be famous right? Fame is waiting back in Seoul.

???1: Hmph, I don’t want to go back there.

???2: Minwoo, you can’t just say no. Everyone wants you to be a star, the opportunity is there.

Minwoo: But I don’t go back… too much happened, mom.

Minwoo’s Mother: Well, you have to. You have to show her that you’re fine. And if you become a star, it’ll be alright.

Minwoo: That’s also what you and father said, that if I continue my studies here because of dad’s business.

Minwoo’s Mother: Minwoo, think about it, we’ll make more money now that they’re taking you.

Minwoo: Money, money, money. That’s why we came here at first, right? Because dad would make more money.

Minwoo’s Mother: Minwoo!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Korea, you just got out of school and all the freshmen and juniors wanted to ask you for advice on being “so cool”

Girls: Please teach us, unnie!!

You: All you have to do is… BE YOURSELF!!

Girls: OMG, unnie, you’re so cool! Tell us more!

You: Wait, I have to go!

You were crowded by girls and then when you finally got out you saw 2 familiar faces.

You: Youngmin! Kwangmin!

Then you ran over to hug them. Those two became your only 2 friends.

Kwangmin: I see we taught you well.

Youngmin: “Unnie, unnie, you’re so cool!”

You: Shut up! Ahaha, so how’s college?

Kwangmin: Been busy.

You: You guys are so busy, you never have time to see me!

Youngmin: That’s why we’re here right now! Let’s go.

You all hung out at the usual park. You knew that both of them like you, but you didn’t really want to be with one of them because you didn’t want to break neither of their hearts. You all were ok with the fact that you were just friends.

Youngmin: Dongsaeng, push me on the swings!

You: No Kwangmin! You have to push me!

Kwangmin pushed you on the swings and then you teased Youngmin. But afterwards, you pushed Youngmin on the swings. Then you started thinking.

You: [So much changed… but so much stayed the same. Aha, I don’t know how to explain it. I think too much! >.<]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hai guise! x] Just updated. :D

Hope you like it, comment? :3 don't worry, Minwoo will be back. ;D