Hate and Love.

My Girl

 

Couple of days past, you stayed home. You weren’t sick but you just weren’t ready to go to school yet. Later that day, you were visited by Youngmin and Kwangmin.

You: Annyeong.

Youngmin: Are you alright now?

You: I don’t know to answer that… yet.

Kwangmin: We want to tell you something really important. But we can’t, so if you would like to know, you may need to go to school tomorrow.

You: What is it about?

Youngmin: You’ll see.

You: Gomowo, Youngmin, and Kwangmin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, you kept thinking if you should go to school or not.

You: Should I go? I feel like I need to, but I feel like I shouldn’t. If I don’t go, I know I’ll miss something important. But it feels like if I go, I’m going to get hurt. What should I do? –sigh

After a while of thinking, you decided to go.

You: I don’t care if I get hurt, there’s something I need to know.

You got ready and headed to school. School was about to begin in a few minutes, you were looking for Youngmin and Kwangmin to see what happened. But then there was a crowd, you wanted to see it, but you didn’t want to waste time, so you walked away from it. You didn’t know that’s where they were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Youngmin: Where could she be?

Kwangmin: She probably won’t come…

Minwoo: Who, hyung?

Youngmin: Oh, it’s no one.

Minwoo: Is it her?

Kwangmin and Minwoo nodded.

Minwoo: I think it would be best she wouldn’t come today… anyways, I have to go now. Annyeong, Youngmin-hyung, Kwangmin-hyung.

Right then, the crowd disbanded and you saw Kwangmin, Youngmin, and Minwoo. You were going to talk to Youngmin and Kwangmin, but you had to go class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At lunch, you were just by yourself, reading a book. Suddenly you started hearing some rumors

Girl1: Yah, did you hear? Minwoo was leaving for the US today!?

Girl2: I know, but I heard he didn’t tell his girlfriend about it.

Girl3: No, didn’t they break up?

Kwangmin: It’s not nice spreading rumors, you know?

Girls: Oh, we’re sorry Mr. President!

Youngmin and Kwangmin saw you listening to their conversation, you looked a bit confused.

You: Minwoo left…?

They both nodded.

You: Why didn’t he tell me anything?

Youngmin: He didn’t want you to get hurt… neither did we.

Kwangmin: I know it was stupid and foolish to hide it from you, but it was his choice.

You: I need to talk to him…

Claire: His flight is later on tonight, I don’t think he’ll want to see you.

Youngmin: Yah, just leave her alone.

Claire: Hmph, oh yeah, you know what Minwoo told me? He wasn’t supposed to like you anyways, he only asked you out because he didn’t want you ending up with his hyungs. It was obvious, I can’t believe you fell for him.

You: Lies… they’re all lies!

Youngmin: I know Minwoo wouldn’t do that!

Claire: Well, believe whatever you want to believe. It’s best you don’t see him though, just an advice.

Kwangmin: I think you should just leave.

Claire walked away with a smirk. Your heart started pounding and you felt sad.

You: What should I do?

Kwangmin: Do you think you’ll be ready to see him?

You: Well, there’s no other choice. I have to or else I know I will regret it. I really need to talk to him.

Youngmin: Well, after school, if you go to the airport, you might be able to catch him.

You: Kamsamida!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school, Youngmin and Kwangmin offered to drop you off at the airport. Then you went to split up to find him.

You: [I really hate you right now, No Minwoo, but I still can’t stop my heart from loving you. So please just show up already…]

You and Minwoo both didn’t notice each other pass by because he was talking on the phone.

Minwoo: Yes, I’ll be there mom.

Right when you heard his voice, you turned around.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~