Saved From Stupidity

Just Another Cinderella Story

“Hyung Joon-sshi?” I said softly.

“Hmm?” He said as he turned to face me with, yet again, another award-winning smile. I felt weak. Omo! Why does he have to have this charisma? Wait! I almost forgot my mission. Aigoo.

“Uhm, c-can I ask you something?” I asked, choking back nervousness.

“Yeah, sure. What is it, Sun Yee-sshi?” he said coolly.

“Uhm, you know that costume party la – ”

“Sun Yee-ah! There you are!”

My words got cut off by the annoying yet cute call of the one and only Kim Jaejoong. He suddenly appeared at the right yet wrong time, taking the seat next to me and grinning.

“Aigoo. I’ve been looking for you everywhere.” He said, placing an arm around my neck as he did so.

“Bwo?” Was all that a confused me managed to say.

“Mianhe, Kim Hyung Joon-sshi. But I’ll just borrow her for a while.” Jaejoong said slyly.

Hyung Joon nodded and went on to face front.

I turned and glared at Jaejoong.

“Yah! What are you doing?” I whispered so that Hyung Joon wouldn’t hear it.

“Nothing. Is it wrong if I want to sit with you?” he said coolly.

“Aigoo. It’s wrong if you were interrupting me.” I threw at him.

“And I was interrupting… what exactly?” he said lazily.

Aish! This guy is really something! “Whatever!”

♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---


“Aigoo.” I muttered irately to Ji Seun during lunch. “What’s the use of sitting next to Kim Hyung Joon-sshi if I can’t even talk to him? That stupid Jaejoong kept poking me the whole period. My attention was always focused on him. Aigoo! That bumbling idiot! He nearly even got us in trouble earlier.”

“Yeah, I know, I know.” Ji Seun said after taking a bite off of her sandwich. “Luckily the teacher wasn’t that strict or else you two would’ve been dead meat.”

“Aigoo… But, now, I kinda think what Jaejoong did was actually fine.”

“Bwo? How? Is it because he actually made you fall for him more.” She teased.

“Yah!” I quickly yelled. “So not! What the hell? And who gave you permission to tease me anyway, huh? I’m the only one who has the right to do that.”

“Whatever…” Ji Seun said, rolling her eyes.

“Aish! Thinking about it, I think I would’ve looked stupid to Hyung Joon-sshi if ever I asked him, don’t you think?”

“You wouldn’t.” Ji Seun said matter-of-factly.

“Aigoo. It’s not like YOU were gonna ask it. Aish. Why did I even listen to that suggestion of yours?” I asked.

“Because it’s actually a great suggestion.”

“No it’s not! It’s actually a dumb suggestion!”

“Aww, thank you for that!” Ji Seun replied sarcastically.

I just rolled my eyes.

“Yah, yah, yah!” Eun Mi, a friend of ours, said as she sat at our table. “Park Ji Seun, Lee Sun Yee, don’t tell me you two are fighting.”

“No, this is just the typical bonding between the best of friends.” I said, half-sincerely and half-sarcastically.

Eun Mi just chuckled. “Anyway, have I shown these to you two?” she asked as she took out an envelope filled with what looked like photographs.

“What are they?” Ji Seun asked as she took it.

“”It’s the photos from the costume party.” Eun Mi replied. “I’ve only got it printed yesterday. Take a look.”

Ji Seun took out the photographs and looked at them one by one. I went closer to her and took a peek at them, though she gave me the ones she had finished looking at.

“Omo! Eun Mi-ah! You and Yunho look so cute together!” I commented as I saw a picture of them together.

Eun Mi blushed and shyly chuckled. “Oh, ah. Komawo.”

“Ohh. And look who it is,” I said teasingly, looking at Ji Seun from the corner of my eye. “It’s the cutest couple ever. Park Ji Seun and Shim Changmin.”

“WHAT???!!!” she quickly yelled. “We’re so not! I mean, we’re not a couple!”

Eun Mi and I chuckled as Ji Seun tried to snatch back the cute picture of her and Changmin together.

“Oh, so cute! Changmin-sshi’s holding onto your hand, Ji Seun-ah!” Eun Mi commented as she took the photo.

Ji Seun blushed and slumped back down on her seat. She tried to ignore us and went back to viewing the other pictures though it was still clear her face was a shade of red.

“Aigoo…” I heard her mumble to herself.

I rolled my eyes. “She’s still in denial.” I mouthed to Eun Mi. The latter just chuckled.

“Omo!” Ji Seun suddenly exclaimed.

“Yah! What? Saw a picture of you and Changmin kissing?” I joked.

Ji Seun threw me a glare. “No. Not that…” she said through gritted teeth. “Look.” Ji Seun handed me the photograph and I looked at it. It was a picture of a guy wearing what looked like a fish costume.

“Oh, it’s fishy!” Eun Mi said as she also took a look at the photo. “Donghae-sshi joked around and dressed up as a fish ‘in honor’ of his nickname.”

“O-oh, I see.” I managed to say. Great. It was Lee DongHae. Another one eliminated from my “Would-be-Prince” list.

“Here’s another one.” Ji Seun said as she handed me another photograph.

It was a picture of Choi Seung Hyun in a bright yellow coat with a hideous green necktie and geeky glasses. It was definitely NOT a Prince costume. Great. Another one eliminated. So that just laves Kim Hyung Joon-sshi.

“Uh, Eun Mi-ah,” I said softly. “Do you have any picture of Kim Hyung Joon-sshi here?” I asked.

Eun Mi shook her head. “No, I don’t think so. Why do you ask?”

“Oh… No reason really.” I just said.

Aigoo… I don’t know if I’ll sigh out of relief or out of disappointment. He was still not eliminated nor confirmed. Aigoo… How will I know now?

The answer seemingly appeared on its own with his appearance.

“Annyeong~!” Hyung Joon said as he appeared at our table. He flashed a smile and just then, the three of us were frozen solid.

“Oh, uh, annyeong~!” I finally managed to say. I quickly nudged to other two and they said a still-understandable mumble of the word “annyeong.”

Hyung Joon smiled again. “Sun Yee-sshi, can I talk to you for a moment?” he asked and I could swear I wanted to melt at that second.

“E-eh?”

He chuckled (cutely! Omo!). “Come on, it will only take a minute.” He said.

I stood up and followed Hyung Joon to one corner.

You would not believe how nervous I am right now.

 
---------------------------------------------;♥
Comments are loved! :)