A Talk with my ex-boyfriend

Just Another Cinderella Story

“What do you want?” I asked in a bored tone.

“I want to talk to you.” Junsu said. “I missed you.”

“Wow. Missed me?” I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes. “Didn’t see that one coming.”

“Yah, Sun Yee-ah, it’s true.” He sighed. “Look, what happened then, it was a misunderstanding. Tiffany was just—”

“Was just talking to you through your mouth.” I let out angrily even before I can stop myself. “I’m pretty sure you had a fun ‘conversation’ using your tongues.”

“Sun Yee-ah, please.” Junsu pleaded, moving in front of me. “Just listen to my side of the story.”

“Oh please! Don’t pull that crap that she FORCED you into kissing her.” I snapped. “I saw it with my own eyes, Kim Junsu. You were hugging her tight and you were shoving your tongue into . Does that seem like it was forced? I don’t think so!”

He sighed and looked down. “Sun Yee-ah, I know it looked bad. But it was Tiffany who started it. I… I don’t know what came over me. I admit that I made a mistake, a HUGE mistake. I regret that now. I lost you… But, I promise, I’ll never do it again. I’ll never do that to you again. Sun Yee-ah, mianheyo.”

I heaved a frustrated sigh. I can’t easily forgive a person who stabs me the back.

“You can’t just expect me to forgive you, you know.” I said in a lighter but still serious tone.

“I didn’t actually expect to be forgiven in a snap.” Junsu chuckled lightly. I just stared at him with an eyebrow raised. “I just wanted you to hear what I have to say. Sun Yee-ah, I missed you. And, I still love you. Is there still a chance that you and I could get back together again?

I held my breath for just a moment. I was expecting this to happen and it did. Too bad for him, I was ready.

“No.” I said straight. “You shattered every chance we ever had when you kissed that . You even shattered my trust. I don’t think I can stand being with you again.”

There, I said it. I didn’t care if my words stabbed him like a dagger. I just said what I was thinking. Things were just fair. He hurt me first, after all.

“Oh…” he said silently, looking down at his own feet again. “I just thought… Well, I guess I deserved that.”

Junsu looked at me as if he was pleading, but I just glared at him.

“Sun Yee-ah, I really am sorry.” He said softly. “And my feelings for you never changed. I hope you can really find it in yourself to forgive me.”

Junsu paused, expecting me to say something but I didn’t.

“Well,” he continued. “I’ll go first… If ever you change your mind, I’m always near…”

With that, Junsu left.

♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥

I went to the nearest park and sat down on a bench there. I didn’t wait for the bus earlier. I wasn’t in the mood to go home yet. I just sat there, dozens of thoughts and questions plagued my mind.

Was it right for me to turn Junsu down? I still had a little bit of feelings for him left and I’d be stupid not to admit that to myself. But…

I sighed.

What if he’ll do that to me again? What if he’s actually back with that girl? He may have promised but Junsu can be a little short-sighted on his promises. But then again...

I shook my head.

No. It’s over between us, I decided. If we’re really meant to be, only time would tell, but right now, I’ll just have to stick with the decision I made. I hope.

“Lee Sun Yee.” A voice said as the person sat down beside me. I didn’t need to look at him to know who it was. His voice and the smell of his perfume (uhm, how did I know the smell of his perfume?) already told me that it was Jaejoong.

“Hey.” I said softly, me eyes were still staring at the ground. “I’m, uh, not really in the mood to talk right now.”

“It’s okay. I can just sit here quietly.” He said in what sounded like a concerned voice that made me look at him. Jaejoong smiled understandingly. I slowly nodded.

We just sat there in silence. I expected Jaejoong to in every few minutes to start a conversation or something but, thankfully, he didn’t. He gave me what I actually needed right now: silence and company.

♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥

“Jaejoong-ah, komawo.” I said almost to myself after who knows how long.

Jaejoong smiled at me. “It was nothing. Are you okay now?”

I nodded. “I guess.”

“Glad to hear that. If you ever need someone, I’m just here, araso?”

My heart suddenly fluttered at what he said. Even if Jaejoong can sometimes be an idiot—wait, scratch that—he’s ALWAYS like an idiot. But he’s sweet. I have to give him credit for that.

I smiled at him. “Araso… Again, thanks.”

“No problem.”

Unexpectedly, Jaejoong’s arm went behind me, pulled me toward him and gave me a big bear hug. My face was pressed slightly on his chest and I can now smell a stronger whiff of his perfume. His hand was the back of my head and I can feel his lips on my hair. I was frozen with shock. I went totally weak and my heart was just pounding hard inside my chest. I was blushing madly.

Omo! What the hell’s going on?

 

 

----------------------------------;♥

Sorry for the late update. been busy with exams and stuff (and still am T_T)

Comments are always loved! :)