The Chase

Just Another Cinderella Story

“Yah, Lee Sun Yee!”

I heard someone shout from behind. I knew it was Jaejoong but I didn’t dare look back. I just went on walking with Ji Seun following behind.

“Yah, Sun Yee-ah, Jaejoong-sshi’s calling you.” she whispered, pointing out the obvious. “Shouldn’t you go and talk to him?”

I instantly turned to face her. “Bwo? Wae? Are you crazy? I have nothing to say to him. Why, do you want to talk to YOUR Changmin?”

She blushed a little but quickly shook her head. “N-no. It’s fine.”

“Yah, LEE SUN YEE!” I heard Jaejoong’s yell more loudly now. I quickly turned around again and walked hurriedly ahead.

“Aigoo…” I muttered more to myself. “They’re going to the bus stop too, huh?” I asked Ji Seun.

“Uh-huh.” I heard her say.

“.”

“Look, I can call oppa. That way we’ll not be riding the bus with them.” Ji Seun suggested.

I turned to a corner and grabbed Ji Seun along.

“Really?” I asked. She nodded. I sighed. I looked at Ji Seun who was taking a look if Jaejoong (and Changmin) were getting closer.

Aigoo… The MAIN reason Ji Seun wants to call her oppa is to get away (again) from Changmin. And, as much as I want to get them together this evening (with that thing with Dong Hae happening earlier), I think I have to put it on hold because of one person: Kim Jaejoong.

“Okay, call him now. In the meantime, we have to hide from those two.”

She nodded. I quickly walked on ahead, turning to every corner so that, if ever Jaejoong was trying to follow me, he’ll have a hard time.

“In here.” I said as I pointed to a fairly crowded coffee shop that was still a part of the mall.

Ji Seun nodded and followed me in. We sat down on the table at the far end, picking a good spot to hide. Ji Seun then got he phone from her pocket and dialed. After a moment, she hung up and smiled weakly at me.

“Oppa will come pick us up in about fifteen minutes.” She said.

“Araso…” I said, uncertain if I would be relieved or not.

“Omo!” Ji Seun quickly gasped. She was looking out the windows and I had a pretty clear idea of what she saw. “They’re just outside. Omo! What are we gonna do? Will they see us?”

“First of all you shouldn’t be panicking!” I snapped as I took a one-second-look behind me then back at Ji Seun. “Second, I don’t think they could see us from outside. Just act normal, got it?”

“A-araso…”

Ji Seun seemed to calm a little. She sat there on her chair looking down and playing with her fingers.

“Yah, are they still there?” I asked.

Ji Seun slowly looked up, her eyes trying to settle at anything familiar from outside the window. She didn’t gasp, which was a good sign, I think.

“Jaejoong-sshi’s still there. Only him.” She said softly and I noticed the tone of dejection at that last sentence. “Oh, now he just left. It’s all clear.”

I looked behind and saw no sign of them. I let out a sigh of relief.

“I just hope they won’t come back again.” I said.

♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥

Two tall cups of Frappuccino and Mocha later, Yoochun-sunbae finally arrived.

“Hmm, so what were the two of you doing at this time here?” he asked as the three of us got out of the coffee shop.

“Uhm, nothing…” Ji Seun quickly answered.

“Really? Are you sure it’s not nothing?” he asked teasingly. “A date, maybe?”

Ji Seun scowled at him.

“Araso. Araso.” Yoochun said, chuckling, as we got to his car. “It was just nothing.”

Ji Seun and I popped into the back seat while Yoochun-sunbae went to the driver’s seat. We got settled in and he as just about to put the key into ignition when—

“Omo!’ Ji Seun exclaimed. “Sun Yee-ah, they’re still there!”

“WHAT?”

I looked at where Ji Seun was pointing and, sure enough, I saw Jaejoong and Changmin and, OMO! They were heading towards us?

“Omo! They’re still here?”

“They’re going here!” Ji Seun said, panicking. “Oppa, start the car now. We need to get out of here quickly!”

“Bwo?” Yoochun-sunbae just grunted. “Wae? What’s going on?”

“Aigoo, oppa! I’ll tell you as soon as we get out of here. Now go!”

I saw Yoochun-sunbae shrug from the corner of my eye. A moment later, the car started and it was moving inch by creepingly slow inch.

The movement of the car seemed to trigger something. Jaejoong started running while Changmin followed behind him.

“Omo! Faster, oppa!” Ji Seun shrieked.

“Araso, araso!” Yoochun said rather irately. The car moved faster now and I can see Jaejoong and Changmin’s figures getting smaller now.

“Yah, Lee Sun Yee!” I heard a muffled but still fairly audible shout. I shuddered. It was like a wild animal desperately chasing his prey.

What the hell did I do to make Jaejoong THAT angry at me?

“Okay, we’re moving now. And it seems you two are being chased.” Yoochun-sunbae said as he eyed both of us from the rear view mirror. “Care for an explanation?”

♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥

“What? You two went on a date and got two other guys jealous?” Yoochun-sunbae asked, laughing, as Ji Seun and I poured out the details of tonight’s crazy encounter with the angry Jaejoong and angry Changmin kind.

“Yah! It’s not that funny!” Ji Seun said, glaring at her older brother.

“Aigoo.” Yoochun-sunbae exclaimed, wiping a tear near his eye as he did so. “Fine, fine… It’s just goes to show you, Ji Seun-ah, that you should not date other guys other than Changmin-sshi.”

“Bwo?” she asked. From the dim light of the car I can still see her blushing madly at her brother’s comment.

“I agree with that.” I said.

Yoochun-sunbae chuckled. “Really? You too, actually!”

“Bwo? What about me?”

“You shouldn’t date other guys, as well. I bet that Jaejoong guy got pissed, that’s why he was like that.” Sunbae said in a matter-of-factly tone.

“What the?” I said. “Aigoo, sunbae. As if!”

“Well, for once, I agree with oppa on that.” Ji Seun added and I just had to glare at her.

Sunbae chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and slumped more on my seat, muttering, “Whatever.”

 

 

----------------;♥

Comments are always loved :)

*gives cookies to those who would comment* :3