Girl Fight

Just Another Cinderella Story

“Feeling better?” Jaejoong asked as soon as we broke apart.

I felt my cheeks were still burning hot.

“Uhm… Yeah, I guess so.” I muttered, looking down on the ground instead of at him.

“It’s gonna get dark soon. You should go home.”

“Uh… yeah. I was planning on doing so.”

I heard him chuckle. “Do you want me to walk you home?”

“No!” I said too loudly and too quickly. I looked at Jaejoong and he had a surprised expression on. “I mean, no, it’s fine. I can go by myself.” I said with a sheepish smile.

To my surprise, Jaejoong just chuckled again. “Okay then. If you say so.” he said, standing up.

“Yeah.”

“See ya!”

“Y-yeah. See ya.”

I watched as Jaejoong walked farther away from me. I sighed, stood up and went to the direction opposite of where he was going.

My head was filled with thoughts again. I felt ‘funny’ earlier on when Jaejoong hugged me. You know when you watch a comedy-romance movie? You wait and wait then you finally get to the part where they kiss for the first time. It’s like you feel what the couple felt at that time and you heart flutters and you—

OH MY GOSH! What am I thinking?

A romance movie?

Kissing scenes?

I don’t even watch that kind of movie that much. Why am I thinking it now? And worse, why am I thinking about it while I’m thinking about Jaejoong?

Omo! What the hell’s happening to me?

“You’re in love…” I heard a small voice say inside my head.

I blushed. In love? I can’t be in love. Especially if it’s with Jaejoong. He may be nice, understanding, friendly at times, funny, entertaining, has such a charm and charisma, a sweet smile, a heavenly voice—omo! What am I saying? I meant that he may be nice but I can’t just be falling for him. No way. Not ever. Done. Period.

Besides, why would I fall for a guy like that? Jaejoong’s a pain in the . He’s hard-headed, arrogant and can have an unpredictable behavior. I just can’t read that guy sometimes. Although, that adds a little mystery to him and it surely makes him more attractive.

Oh no. I didn’t just think about him being that a-word.

I shook my head and mentally slapped myself.

Okay, starting right at this second I won’t think more of that guy named Kim Jaejoong. I could think of someone else, like… Like, the Prince!

My heart quickly sank at the thought. The Prince. I almost forgot.

I have eliminated ALL of the guys on my list yet I haven’t found him yet. There’s no more candidate left. It’s like he’s eluding me or something. Or maybe, he was just too good to be true. Maybe he was just a figment of my imagination.

Well, I know it can’t be that since he was pretty real to me that night. Maybe he’s just some kid who plays pranks. I don’t know for sure but, thinking about it, if he really wanted to show himself to me again he would have. But, after that night, there’s was no more sign of him. Maybe it’s really that. He’s just too good to be true.

“Lee Sun Yee.” A voice spat beside me, waking me up from my thoughts.

I stopped walking and looked behind me. Why wasn’t I shocked to see that it was that girl?

“Uhm, Tiffany, right?” I asked.

She threw me a disgusted look then raised an eyebrow. “What? You don’t know me yet? How insulting.”

I also raised an eyebrow. “How can that be insulting? We’ve never formally met and talked before.”

Tiffany snorted. “Huh. Junsu-ah did say you were a feisty one. But I still don’t get why he chose you over me.”

“Oh, so this is about Junsu?” I asked in a venomous tone. “Well, news for you, I’m not interested in going back together with him so you can just get him back. Keep him for all I care.”

Tiffany chuckled. “Who said he wanted to get back together with you?”

“Are you a pabo? You just said ‘he chose me over you’ then you’re asking me that?”

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “Whatever. Aigoo. Girls like you are a menace to society.”

“Really? Then what about girls like you?” I threw back.

Tiffany looked shock. “Uh. !” she said in the angriest tone she could muster. She suddenly walked closer to me and pushed me as hard as she can. I fell down on my .

“Ouch.” I mumbled as I stood up, my throbbing with pain. “Oh so you want to play it rough, huh?” I challenged.

I got a hold of her hair and yanked it down. She shrieked, not in pain but because I ruined her hair.

“!” she screamed at me. “It took two hours to condition that.”

Tiffany growled and, in payback, got a hold of my hair and tried to yank it down. I then pushed her, making her topple a little bit backwards. To my dismay, though, she didn’t fall down.

“Ugh! You’re gonna get it!” she threatened.

Tiffany walked closer to me again and pushed me, but not that hard so I didn’t budge that much. I got annoyed and pushed her back.

She went a few feet away from me and collided hard with a guy passing by. And it wasn’t just a simple collision. The guy coincidentally had an ice cream cone with him so when Tiffany crashed into him, the cold ice cream went into her chest. It was a bad thing for her she wore a plunging neckline.

“Ugh!” she said in disgust as she tried to get the ice cream off of her chest and her clothes.

“Mianhe… Mianhe…” the guy was apologizing non-stop.

Tiffany threw him a glare. “Go away! Go away!” she screamed in a shrill and scary voice.

The guy nodded and ran off looking scared out of his wits.

She then turned towards me again and shot me daggers. “You’re gonna pay for this, Sun Yee! You’re gonna pay for it! You’re not as pretty as you think you are. You know, that time when I kissed Junsu-ah, I thought he would pull back because everyone says he’s too in love with you. But guess what, he actually kissed me back then. I was the one who actually pulled back but then he kissed me again. We made out again and again and he didn’t even remember you… not until you showed up. See, in the end, I won. You’re nothing but a sore loser, Sun Yee-ah. A sore loser! Ugghhhh!”

With that, she stormed off.

I should have been laughing, relishing some sort of victory that I won after annoying the hell out of Tiffany Hwang. But I didn’t.

I actually felt more depressed.

The revelation that Junsu had kissed her back was too much. It was like he had betrayed me all over again. Like he had stabbed me repeatedly with a sharp knife.

On one hand, I was right on rejecting him

But on the other hand, I still feel hurt.

At that moment, all of my frustrations seem to weigh down one me. It was a heavy, sinking feeling. Kind of like the world was really on your shoulders.

It was too much for me. I needed something to get my mind off of it.

 

 

 

----------------------;♥

*gives cookies to those who commented and will comment*

Comments are always loved^____^