Guys, guys and more guys

Just Another Cinderella Story

“It was nothing. It was nothing. It was nothing.”

I mumbled the words silently to myself as I sat down on my seat at 3rd period. I kept trying to delete the memory I had of Jaejoong kissing me on the forehead earlier. But I seem to just do the opposite. Aish! Whatever. It was just one measly little kiss, smaller than the smallest I had with my stupid ex, Junsu, and that strange prince, whom I still don’t know the identity of.

Sigh…

Oh wait. Speaking of the prince, I still have to look for possible candidates. Aigoo. I almost forgot.

I took out my notebook and studied my “Would-be-Prince List” which was mostly full of crosses and erasures. I sighed again. I’ve “examined” most of the guys in the classes I have but I only got about two or three good candidates.

1. Lee Donghae
2. Kim Hyung Joon
3. Choi Seung Hyun

And out of the three of those guys, Kim Hyung Joon from my Biology class and English class is my best bet. Well, by the best I mean the most possible candidate. But, if ever Hyung Joon-sshi was the Prince, I wouldn’t mind. With that smile and those eyes, he’s one fine good catch… :3

I quickly looked around the classroom to see if Hyung Joon-sshi had arrived yet. I didn’t see him. Instead, I saw the smirking face of Jaejoong. Aish… We locked eyes for a second but then I quickly looked away from him. Aigoo…

I kept my gaze in front, trying to busy myself by waiting for the teacher to come.

“Hey…” Jaejoong said as he – unfortunately for me – sat down on the seat next to mine.

I just ignored him.

“Hmm, what’s that?” he asked. “’Would-be’ – what?”

I turned and saw him taking a peek at my notebook – THE notebook! I quickly closed it and hid it in my bag.

“Yah! It’s none of your business!” I quickly said.

Jaejoong pouted, which I cannot deny it looked cute. “Aww, you’re hiding something! Now I’m sad because you won’t tell it to me.” he said childishly.

I quickly glanced away from those supple, pouting lips. “You’ll live.” I said in the best cold manner I could muster at this moment.

Right at that moment, the teacher came. Finally! I heaved out a small sigh of relief. At least there’s a reason NOT to talk to this annoying guy sitting beside me.

♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---



Aish! Third period Biology class for today was really annoying! Even if I’m trying my best to ignore him, I couldn’t. Jaejoong kept whispering to me about random stuff. I already threw him angry glares for hundreds of times but he still didn’t realize how annoyed I was. Aish! And, what’s worse, the whole time I felt his eyes were always on me. I felt ridiculously conscious when there’s nothing, and I mean NOTHING, to be conscious about. Aigoo…

Luckily, I didn’t see him after that class and I’m really hoping I’m not gonna see even just one hair strand of him until I get home – which is just, about, thirty minutes away. :D

“Sun Yee-ah,” I heard Ji Seun’s voice call.

I turned and saw her waiting for me at the hallway where we usually meet after our last classes. I wasn’t actually planning on seeing her there. I was expecting – and hoping – that she would be with Changmin.

“Eh? Ji Seun-ah?” I asked. “What are you doing here?”

“Waiting for you, silly.” She said with a smile.

“Yah! Aren’t you supposed to be with Changmin-sshi?” I asked.

Ji Seun’s smile suddenly faded. She looked away from me while her cheeks turned red.

“Uh… uhm…” she tried to say.

“Yah, yah, yah! You’re not trying to run away from him again, are you?”

“A-aniyo…” Ji Seun answered hesitantly.

“Aren’t the two of you going on a date?” I asked, trying to be angry as I suppressed how ecstatic I am at the prospect. “Why aren’t you with him?”

“Y-yah… I-it’s not a d-date. Besides, I-I didn’t see h-him when I got out of the classroom so I just headed on to wait for you.”

“Yah! Park Ji Seun!” I yelled, not believing that lame excuse she said.

“Ji Seun?” the inquiring voice of Changmin suddenly said, appearing on cue to my right. Ji Seun instantly went to a brighter shade of red.

“Oh… Changmin-ah,” I said.

“There you are.” He said. “Ji Seun-ah, I’ve been looking for you everywhere. You suddenly disappeared earlier after class. Where have you been?”

I quickly gave Ji Seun a hah!-I-thought-so look.

“Oh, sorry about that.” I quickly said, covering for Ji Seun’s stupid action. “She was waiting for me. But she didn’t have to. I have to go somewhere. You two can go on wherever.”

“Oh…” Changmin said as he flashed a smile at me.

I gave Ji Seun another gentle push towards Changmin then headed off.

Aigoo. That Park Ji Seun, really! Sometimes I wonder if that girl has lost her mind… oh, wait. She did lose her mind... because of Changmin. XD

I walked happily out of the school grounds, imagining things that will happen at Ji Seun and Changmin’s this-is-so-not-a-date date. I was giggling to myself when I heard someone call my name.

“Sun Yee-ah!”

I stopped in my tracks. I turned around. My blood instantly boiled the moment I
saw him. Red hot anger filled my veins.

There, standing in front of me was my ex, Kim Junsu.

 
 
 
 
--------------------------------------;♥
*gives cookies to those who reads*
Comments are loved! :)