Indescribable

Just Another Cinderella Story

Cue in Pink Panther theme song or any other sneaky tune…

I walked sneakily to school the next day. I kept looking behind my back, wary of every person around me. Ji Seun was also with me, doing the same thing I was doing.

We were both looking out for those two guys. I was sure Jaejoong’s still “angry” at me while Ji Seun, as always, wasn’t ready to face Changmin yet.

“We’re almost to class.” Ji Seun declared as we neared our classroom.

I sighed in relief. The classroom was just meters away. I’ll be able to make the morning without seeing Jaejoong. Well, at least until 3rd period. I still have to think of a way to avoid him then.

“Omo!” I heard Ji Seun utter from behind me. Before I can turn to look at her a pair of arms went to my waist and I felt someone pulling me to a corner. Whoever it was spun me around and I was now face to face with the devil himself.

Any guesses who?

Of course.

“Jaejoong?” I muttered both out of shock and, what was this, nervousness?

He grinned. “What? You thought you could get away from me here at school?”

“Aigoo! What do you want?” I asked though I felt my cheeks go hot for some unknown reason.

Jaejoong’s facial expression hardened. He started glaring at me. “Yah! Why the hell did you run away from us last night? We weren’t finished talking, you know!”

I glared back at him. “We have nothing to talk about!”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah! Now will you let go of me?”

Jaejoong smirked and held me tighter. I hitched a breath. His face was now closer to mine and I can even feel his breathing on my neck. My heart started hammering in my chest. You can just imagine how much I’m uncomfortable.

“No.” he said, his tone changed from angry to serious. “Yah, Sun Yee-ah… I don’t know if you have noticed it but… I… I don’t like it when you’re with other guys.”

Time seemed to stop as soon as he uttered those words. My heart went crazy. I tried to breathe but it seems like oxygen was going thin.

Omo! What the hell’s going on?

“E-eh?” It was all that I can utter.

Jaejoong sighed and stared down. “Look, I know you have the right to date other guys but… I’m just… really uncomfortable with that.”

There was silence for a few moments. He was still holding onto me tightly and I felt my skin tingling under my clothes due to his touch. We were really close. I can smell his sweet perfume and, I can tell you, it’s not much help really. It’s like anytime he can just lean in and…

“Sun Yee-ah…” He said softly and I felt shivers down my spine. “Look, I think I just want to say… that…”

Omo! Am I hearing it right? Is this really happening? Just minutes ago he was fuming out of rage and now… Oh my gosh! I really didn’t expect this ‘confrontation’ would turn up like this.

“Uhm… Jaejoong-ah,” I tried to say but he shushed me.

“Yah, Sun Yee-ah, just listen first. I really just want—”

*Rrrrrriiiiinnnnngggg*

The shrill ring of the school bell reverberated around, making us almost jump.

“Uhm, it’s time for class.” I said stiffly. Jaejoong’s hold of me suddenly loosened and I took this chance to get away from him. “We better go to class soon or we’ll be late.” I added before turning around and finally walking away from him.

I felt a mixture of emotion inside of me. I had a feeling on what Jaejoong was about to say earlier but, then again, I can’t be that sure. Either way, I don’t think I’d want to hear it anytime soon… not yet at least. I don’t know why though.

♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥

“Sun Yee-sshi,” Hyung Joon greeted me as soon as I sat down beside him. It was 3rd period. Thankfully Jaejoong was still not around.

“Oh, hey.” I said, smiling rather weakly. “So, how’s it going?”

He smiled. “Well, the usual. By the way, Dong Hae got pissed last night.”

“Eh? Really?”

“Well, that was obvious. But I think he was pissed at himself more than those guys. He’s really moody. He didn’t even talk to me earlier when we met at the hallways.”

“Eh? Sorry to hear that.” I said. “But it’s kinda his fault anyway. He shouldn’t have acted like that last night.”

“Yeah, you’re right. I said the same thing to him but he didn’t listen… Anyway, Sun Yee-sshi, are you dating Kim Jaejoong-sshi?”

I did not expect him to ask me that. I looked at Hyung Joon curiously. “Eh? Uhm… no. What makes you say that?” I wanted to make my voice sound normal but it went out softer than I had planned.

He shook his head and stared at me seriously. “Look, you can tell me the truth. Even if you’re not exactly dating I can tell there’s something between the two of you.” He paused, waiting for me to say something but I didn’t. “You know, Sun Yee-sshi, to be honest, I kinda like you. Ever since I saw at the costume part last time I—”

“Costume party?” I quickly asked. “You were there?”

“Yeah. I was.” He nodded. “Actually, I wanted to talk to you but I never had the chance. This guy wearing a Prince Charming costume was with you the whole time.”

“Eh? So you weren’t him?”

Hyung Joon seemed to be confused. “Weren’t who?”

I shook my head. “Uhm, no one. Nevermind that.”

Before I can say anything else, someone cleared his throat from behind me. I turned around and saw Jaejoong glaring at no one in particular.

“Oh, Jaejoong-sshi, annyeong~!” Hyung Joon greeted. “We didn’t notice you were there.”

“Uh, yeah. It’s okay.” He muttered. “Annyeong.”

Jaejoong took the seat next to mine exactly when the teacher had arrived. I shifted and faced the blackboard, trying my best to ignore the newly arrived guy to my right. But it was a failed attempt. I felt his eyes on me. I couldn’t resist and just had to turn right. When he saw me looking at him he quickly shifted and looked directly in front.

I rolled my eyes.

If he wants to talk to me, he can just do it, I decide. I don’t have anything to tell him and I, surely, don’t want to initiate the conversation.

 

----------------------------------;♥