A Double Date??? Oh no!

Just Another Cinderella Story

“So, uh… Hyung Joon-sshi, what’s up?” I asked, trying to hide how uneasy I was feeling.

“Well,” he said rather hesitantly. “It’s sorta funny but, I was wondering what you were gonna ask me earlier in class?”

I smiled. “Oh, that. Uhm, it was nothing. I think it was about Biology or something. Mianhe, I forgot now.” I lied.

“Oh, I see.” he said, still smiling. “I thought it was—nevermind.”

“Eh? You thought it was what?” I asked.

Hyung Joon shook his head. “It’s really nothing.” He said and I didn’t pry on.

“Oh-kay. “I said. “I’ll see you in class then?” I smiled at him and was about to go back to my table when he called back.

“Sun Yee-sshi,” he said. “I was wondering, are you busy later after school?”

“Eh? I don’t think so. Why?”

“Would you want to see a movie with me?” he asked.

I was taken aback. Is he asking me out on a date?

“A… a m-movie?” I croaked nervously as I felt my cheeks get warm.

Hyung Joon nodded as he smiled widely.

I felt a lump in my throat. I don’t know exactly how or why but I managed to nod my head in approval.

♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥


“YOU WHAT?” Ji Seun yelled in my ear as soon as I broke to her the news.

“Well, come on, think about it. In this way, I’ll know if he’s the prince or not.”

Ji Seun sighed. “I guess. But… Aigoo!”

“Why? What’s wrong with Hyung Joon-sshi?”

“Nothing. It’s just that… You and Jaejoong look way better than you and Hyung Joon-sshi.”

“BWO?” I spat out in disgust and shock. “Jaejoong??? How’d he get here? We’re not even talking about something related to him!”

“Sorry, sorry! I know. But… Aigoo. Okay, I’ll shut up now.” Ji Seun said, raising her hands up as if to surrender.

“Good. That’s better.”

♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---


After class, I waited for Ji Seun first before meeting Hyung Joon near the gates.

“Hey.” Ji Seun greeted as she saw me. “Aren’t you going with Hyung Joon-sshi?”

“No, I already told him I’ll wait for you first.” I said. “Aren’t you gonna be with Changmin after this?”

Ji Seun rolled her eyes but her cheeks were still tinged with that famous red associated with Changmin’s name. “Aigoo. Why would I?” she said though I sensed uncertainty in her tone.

We both then headed out the gates. We spotted Hyung Joon-sshi standing there even from far away. It looked like another guy was also with him.

“Sun Yee-sshi, annyeong!” he greeted with his signature smile.

“Annyeong!” I greeted back.

“Sun Yee, I’ll go now.” Ji Seun said to me.

“Oh, Ji Seun-sshi, don’t go yet.” Hyung Joon said. “Don’t you want to watch a movie too?”

Ji Seun smiled uncertainly. “Oh, I’ll think I’ll just be a third wheel if I go with you.”

Hyung Joon chuckled. “Oh, don’t think like that. Dong Hae’s here. He’ll keep you company.”

Hyung Joon motioned a hand for his friend, which I just now realized was Lee Dong Hae. He gave a short bow and smiled shyly.

“Annyeong!” Dong Hae greeted softly and I notice the way he looked at Ji Seun was DIFFERRENT.

“Oh, uh, annyeong~!” Ji Seun and I both greeted.

“So,” Hyung Joon started. “Is it okay for the four of us to go together?”

I looked at Ji Seun and she nodded.

“Uh, yeah. I guess it’s okay.” I said.

We then all headed towards the bus stop to wait for the bus. I walked along with Hyung Joon while Ji Seun was with Dong Hae. I glanced at her.

“Yah! Are we on a double date?” she mouthed to me.

I shrugged. “I think so… Sorry!” I mouthed back.

Ji Seun sighed. I knew the only reason she approved of this was for my sake and if ever this gets out to Changmin… Oh no.

♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---


We picked the movie New Moon to watch. Hyung Joon and Dong Hae got the snacks—popcorn and soda—then all four of us went inside the cinema. I was thinking of sitting next to Ji Seun but Dong Hae made them sit farther to the left from us. I saw her shoot me a glance before she sat down.

I swallowed nervously.

“Uh, Hyung Joon-sshi, may I ask you something?” I said as a few commercials rolled on by before the actual movie.

“Sure. What is it?”

“Uh, Dong Hae-sshi, does he… like Ji Seun?”

Hyung Joon chuckled. “I guess it was pretty obvious, huh? Actually, he heard I was watching a movie with you and he insisted to go with us and to ask you to bring Ji Seun along. I told him no but he kept on insisting. Then, by chance, Ji Seun happened to be with you earlier and he just really begged me to have this ‘double date’.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah, that’s the reason why I asked her earlier. I’m sorry if I got her into this. I hope she doesn’t mind.”

“Well, I’m not sure about her but I think Changmin WOULD mind.”

“Changmin-sshi?” Hyung Joon asked, shocked. “He and Ji Seun are dating?”

“Uh, you could call it that.” I said.

Hyung Joon frowned. “Oh, I guess I should’ve asked first before I acted. I’m really sorry.”

“I guess it’s okay. I think Ji Seun also acted without thinking. I think she thinks she’s doing me a favor.”

“I see.” Hyung Joon replied. “But, uhm, how about you? Do you have a boyfriend? Are you currently seeing anyone?” he asked and I noticed a change in his tone.

I looked at him rather uncertainly. “Seriously speaking, no.” I said plainly.

The last trailer for another new movie had ended now the real movie was beginning. I shifted in my seat and faced front. Thank goodness for the timing and I was saved from more awkward questions by Hyung Joon.

♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---♥---


I didn’t know how long the movie was. I wasn’t actually paying much attention to it since I was watching Dong Hae TRYING to make his moves around Ji Seun, with no luck. I sighed a silent sigh of relief as we get out of the cinema. Hyung Joon was smiling at me though I was watching in the corner of my eye Dong Hae trying to talk to Ji Seun, again, with no luck. My best friend was obviously not in the mood for a conversation.

“Hey, so, what do you want to do next?” Hyung Joon asked me as he smiled.

I shrugged a little bit. “Uh, I don’t know. What do you suggest?”

Hyung Joon chuckled. “Anything’s fine. Let’s ask these two what they want.”

We both turned around to face Ji Seun and Dong Hae but what I saw made me shocked. Dong Hae had finally managed to get his arm around Ji Seun’s neck. She wasn’t struggling or anything but she had a blank expression on, a clear indication that she was uncomfortable as hell.

“JI SEUN?!” someone suddenly yelled.

Ji Seun jumped and I saw shock in her glistening eyes. I turned around and confirmed my suspicions. There, in front of us, was a pale and angry looking Changmin. Behind him was Jaejoong, who was (am I imagining this or what?) also looking angry.





------------;♥

Comments are Loved! :)
Random: Angry!Changmin is hot! Who here agrees? LOL