Bali~

It's you, Lee Donghae

 

Donghae’s POV
 
After the 15 hours long plane ride to Bali we had to quickly head off to the hotel to put our luggage away, get changed and get ready to meet the partners for a casual outing before we start talking serious business. We had one day of fun with them before we began real talks and then until we got them to sign the contract, we wouldn’t get spare time off.
 
I didn’t have time to regain my senses on how I ended up sleeping on Jessica’s shoulder for the whole trip, but do you know what? It was comfortable.
 
After putting on a white v-neck shirt and a pair of jeans, I clipped on suspenders. Slipping on a pair of black trainers, I shoved my phone into my back pocket and my wallet in the other. I left the room and locked my room door and put the keys into my front pocket.
 
-
 
I saw Mr. Park and Changmin at the lobby talking to each other. Making my way to them, I looked at what they were wearing. I was thinking that I was casual but they were the same – just without the suspenders and different type of shirts.
 
I heard steps behind me and it was Jessica.
 
http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/63/879/L_g0012887963.jpg
 
I just stared at her heels that were in her hand. She put her right hand on my shoulder and quickly put them on. We all frowned at her.
 
“Look yeah, the lift broke down and I was not going to walk down stairs with heels on.” She defensively said.
 
“Is this your casual, Jess?” Changmin asked. Mr. Park laughed.
 
“There has to be someone to make a good impression,” She flashed a sarcastic grin to him.
 
“Come on, kids. You’re making me feel old with your little arguments. We have some golf to play.”
 
I frowned. Golf? Seriously?
 
Jessica groaned in front of me.
 
“Enjoy playing golf in heels,” Changmin said before chuckling to himself. Jessica smacked his arm.
 
“I have trainers in my bag, mind you.”
 
“So why did you come downstairs bare footed?”
 
“’Cos I’m Jessica, I do it my way but I don’t have socks, damn!”
 
“Not so cool now are you, Jess?” Changmin said, earning a punch from Jessica.
 
I couldn’t help but feel a bit jealous at them being friendly, okay. Very jealous, but I couldn’t help it – especially when it was Changmin.
 
-
 
Jessica’s POV
 
“Ugh, I need to go to the loo. I’ll meet up with you guys indoors.” I said before walking off to the toilet. I didn’t really need the toilet but I had to take off my sunglasses because I didn’t want to come across as someone arrogant or some sort and I didn’t have enough time to put on eyeliner.
 
Usually I don’t care about how people see me but I wanted to have some fun in Bali, because it was freaking Bali! If the guy signs the contract quicker, the better!
 
While I was putting on my eyeliner I thought back to Donghae. He did not seem like he had been ditched by me for the 2nd time. I guess its better off this way than being awkward with each other because Changmin would nag me forever to spill it out to him.
 
-
 
I slowly walked to where we were supposed to meet the other “people”. I was expecting to see an Indonesian man with the other three guys but instead it was another Asian man.
 
Getting closer, I heard them converse in Korean. So they were Korean? Why were we in Bali then?
 
“Uhm…” I tried to speak.
 
“Oh, yes – this is Kim Heechul. He’s an assistant, like you.” Mr. Park introduced a feminine looking man to me.
 
I slightly bowed.
 
“I’m Jessica Jung, nice to meet you.” I put out my right hand and he gladly shook it.
 
“Yo ma bro! She’s ma twin yo!” He said while trying to get someone attention from behind me.
 
My eyes widened at his speech and laughed while turning back to see who it was.
 
Slightly struck by his extremely good looking appearance I became stiff until Changmin introduced me.
 
“This is Jessica, my assistant. Jess, this is Kim Hyunjoong,” He said.
 
I smiled but he just blankly stared at me. He looked slightly flustered before turning away from looking at me.
 
What a strange guy.
 
I looked back and could see Donghae with a dark face; he literally had a dark cloud above his head that was raining on him. What got him so moody?
 
-
 
I picked up a golf club and walked to the golf ball. I gulped. I never did this before but I didn’t want to embarrass myself. Curse you Changmin for making me do this.
 
With my body facing straight out to the grass I tried to position the golf club in front of me but someone stopped me. I looked up at who it was, it was Hyunjoong.
 
He turned my body around and positioned my hands on the golf club.
 
“Have you never done this?” He asked.
 
I let out a nervous chuckle and bit my lip. “No?” I answered.
 
He put his hands around mine and stood behind me in the same position as I was in. He swung the club backwards once, then let it down but it didn’t hit the ball. He did the same once more and on the third time, he hit the ball far – and when I say far, I mean to the point where I didn’t even know what direction it went in.
 
When I lightly shook Hyunjoong off, he quickly let go.
 
“Thank you,” I smiled before walking past Changmin – passing him a glare.
 
“You know what Jess? Bali is going to be extremely interesting and fun…” He said while glancing back at Donghae who looked even worse than before. He looked like he was ready to kill someone, well… ready to kill Hyunjoong for whatever reason.
 
I sat down beside him, leaving an arm lengths space though but he came closer. He stared at me.
 
“Why did you let him touch you? Where’s your engagement ring?” He literally demanded an answer out of me as if it was our engagement ring. You’d think he’d be happy I took it off but he’s asking me where it is instead? Gah, Lee Donghae! I don’t understand you at all!
 
“I took it off in the hotel and why wouldn’t I let him touch me?” I fought back but he frowned again while looking at Hyunjoong.
 
What the heck did Changmin mean by Bali being interesting? Hah! Not as if anyone other than Donghae liked me here. Oh wait… was he jealous?
 
A grin crept up on my smile. Dayumn! Jess! Get a hold of yourself! You’re not meant to like him anymore.
 
I shook the thoughts out my head as the Kim Heechul guy came and sat beside me. I sighed. If he bothered me any longer I would seriously lose it but I had to admit, he was funny and outgoing. He’s the kind of guy that would entertain me day and night and I would never get annoyed of his sense of humour.
 
---
 
Introducing the awesome Heechul and Hyunjoong~!
 
I'm actually in the midst of planning (well, writing) a new Haesica fanfic, =DD because this is ending soon... lol
 
Oh, and I got my grades for last year and it was A, A, and A! Although my friend ruined my happiness by shooting her A, A* and A* @ me. lol.