Gentleman MiMi

It's you, Lee Donghae

 

Taeyeon’s POV
 
I waited for the male nurse to come over with my jug of water. I didn’t want to eat anything. I had no appetite.
 
“Gentleman MiMi at your service…” The male nurse, ‘Gentleman MiMi’ looked at the file in front of my bed, “Taeyeon!”
 
I laughed. He probably looked at the file to see my name.
 
“Gentleman MiMi? What kind of name is that?”
 
He put down the jug of water beside me with two cups beside it.
 
“Well you see, I was thinking of Lady GaGa and you know… for me… Gentleman MiMi since my name’s Zhuo Mi, d’you get it?”
 
I laughed till I felt like my bellybutton popped out but not literally. This guy is hilarious.
 
“Whoa, you’re approximately 23 years old and you laugh like an ahjumma!” He said before stepping back.
 
I put my fist in the air, pretending that I was going to punch him. 
 
“Whoa! Whoa! I’m sorry!” He said, putting his hands out.
 
“Apology accepted, Gentleman MiMi.” I cracked up again but stopped as I then remembered the baby.
 
“Oh come on, don’t be sad…” He came over to me pouting as tears welled up in my eyes. I wanted Donghae to be here, caring for me but instead a stranger probably cared more.
 
I figured he lied about loving me when he grabbed Jessica out but neither was I worthy of him. I did something despicable. The miscarriage was karma. I had no one but myself to blame for.
 
-
 
Jessica’s POV
 
My phone started ringing when I was making coffee for Changmin. He practically lost his senses after Taeyeon and I went into hospital. He didn’t even exchange more than 5 sentences with me today. He literally became a workaholic overnight, he wanted to even take on Donghae’s work so he could spend time with Taeyeon but I stopped him.
 
I looked at who was calling, it was Sunny. Picking it up, she screamed.
 
“Whoa, why are you screaming?” I said, finishing off the coffee and taking a seat at the table.
 
“Oh, I saw Kyuhyun’s face and it scared me.” She laughed but I could hear Kyuhyun in the background. It seemed like he was chasing her because I could hear her panting.
 
“Wait, stop running!” I shouted.
 
They probably stopped. “Put me on speakerphone.” I demanded. “So, why did you call me?” I asked.
 
“We wanted to see if you wanted to meet up tomorrow night…” Kyuhyun said.
 
“Hey! Let ME speak, I am the one calling after all.” Sunny said.
 
“Yeah but I was the one who told you to call her!”
 
“I was the one who reminded you about Jessica!”
 
“I was the one who initiated exchanging numbers back in Paris!”
 
“SHUT UP! Do you guys never change?” I screamed to stop them from arguing.
 
“Of course we never change! We are too epic to silence our awesome mouths and yes, that was me semi-praising Soonkyu.” Kyuhyun said.
 
I sighed as I could imagine Sunny attacking him because I heard her say ‘It’s SUNNY, not Soonkyu!’
 
“Right, I’ll meet you guys tomorrow. Text me the time and place, I’ll meet you guys there. Who else will be coming?”
 
“EUNHYUK!” They shouted in unison.
 
I chuckled.
 
“Oh, and I got my memories back – thanks to that CD.” I said.
 
I could hear them squealing and probably jumping while high fiving each other.
 
I hung up. I needed to get to Changmin with this cup of coffee, he needed it.
 
I picked up the coffee and made my way back to the main office. My phone beeped. It was a text. It had the time and address of where I was to meet her, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk tomorrow night and a complaint about me hanging up. It was a shame, I wanted to meet Seohyun too but I suppose she was busy or something.
 
It was lunch so no one was inside but I could hear some soft sobbing. I walked to where the noise was coming from and to my surprise; it came from Changmin’s office. Walking in, he was sat on the floor with his face buried in his knees. I dropped the coffee on the floor and ran to him.
 
-
 
Donghae’s POV
 
I had spent the whole morning with Taeyeon in the hospital and she cheered up a lot more but it wasn’t because of me. In fact, when I came – she was laughing and cuddled with the male nurse who called himself Gentleman MiMi but when she saw me she stopped laughing and the nurse left.
 
“Taeyeon…” I began speaking as she looked at me. I plucked up all the courage I had, “Can we call off the wedding?”
 
“Why? So you can have a happy ending with Jessica?” She said spitefully. She scoffed. “It’s not happening Donghae, you are the one who proposed to me and you’re not taking it back.” She glared at me. “We’re getting married and that’s final.”
 
I looked at her in disbelief.
 
“We’re not getting married.” I said, sternly.
 
“We will. If you can even think about hurting me after I just had a miscarriage yesterday then think again, I’m already immune to the pain you gave me.”
 
-
 
Taeyeon’s POV
 
I was ripping my own heart into pieces. This was the last resort that I never wanted to end up doing. I never wanted to result in keeping Donghae like this.
 
Immune to it? Am I crazy? I’d love to be immune to it, but I’m not.
 
“I will not marry someone I don’t love Taeyeon, you won’t be happy either.” He said.
 
I wanted to cry. I didn’t want to believe him. I can’t believe that I, Kim Taeyeon, would end up like this.
 
“Since when have you ever cared about my happiness? I will legally become your wife whether you like it or not. Or else.”
 
“Or what?”
 
“I’ll jump.” I said while pointing out the wide window. I would really jump because I was that crazy in love to the point of stupidity.
 
I hid two of the biggest secrets that he deserved to know and yet I knew that if I told him, it would be the end of us with no turning back. We wouldn’t even be able to maintain a friendship.
 
He left the ward without saying anything.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ohhhhhh, Taeyeon! Hiding secrets, eh? *evil grin* Poll closed with Hyunjoong leading, =D. Hyunjoong appearance comes along with a SJ member who... haha, loves Jessica... shall I say? (I mean in RL, rofl.)
 
Anyway, no one managed to guess it being Zhuo Mi. Gentlemen MiMi... was inspired by this video (starts at 1:20) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjpIOTbdBvY . You have absolutely no idea how hard I laughed at it. Lady Gaga... oh zhuo mi. =D
 
I have 2 endings for this story on my mind, both of which can described in a bad way but one ends off with a Season 2. Gonna flip a coin to decide haha.