Underaged

It's you, Lee Donghae

 

 

“Siwon, how did you get my number?” Taeyeon directly stared at Siwon who was sitting in front of her. Siwon had managed to get her number and called her out for an important chat.
 
“I have my ways on that sort of stuff…”
 
“Why did you call me out then?”
 
“I’m Jessica’s fiancée.” He straightened up and put both his hands together on the table. Taeyeon’s eyes widened.
 
“You’re her fiancée?” She asked for a confirmation and he nodded lightly.
 
“I know about you and Donghae and I’m not going to explain whatever questions you might or might not have running through your head. Taeyeon, you and I both know that our partners don’t love us. Donghae has never once loved you and you know that – Jessica only loved me when she had no memory of her past. When she got it back, she knew that the one who loved wasn’t me.” Siwon stated.
 
“What do you want from me?”
 
“I want you to leave Donghae.” He said.
 
Taeyeon’s eyes widened again. “Why would I do what you say?”
 
“Because I know your deepest secrets, Kim Taeyeon – you are a murderer, a cheater and a liar.”
 
Taeyeon’s heart began racing in fear. “I don’t have any secrets. I’m not a murder, a cheater or a liar!” She shouted, getting out her chair to leave.
 
Siwon remained calm, “If you weren’t then why are you raging? Because you know that I’m correct. Sit back down and don’t embarrass yourself.”
 
Taeyeon reluctantly sat back down.
 
“What exactly do you want?”
 
“I want Jessica to be happy, even if it means I will suffer.”
 
“I refuse. Why do I want to suffer with you?”
 
“I am one single phone call away from calling Jessica to tell her to pass the phone to Donghae.”
 
“Why would you want to speak to him?”
 
“Because that baby of yours was a creation of Changmin and your one night stand in Tokyo when Jessica and I got to Seoul.”
 
Taeyeon tensed up. “The baby was Donghae’s.”
 
“No, you said the baby was 6 weeks old to Donghae but in truth the baby was 8 weeks old.”
 
Taeyeon looked up at him, she was scared. “H-H-H-How did you know?”
 
“Jessica’s friend, Seohyun is a doctor and I coincidently saw her at the hospital when you had your miscarriage. Another coincidence was that she had your file on her table even though she wasn’t your doctor.”
 
Taeyeon was taken aback.
 
“That night was an accident, I was drunk.”
 
“That wasn’t the only drunken incident though was it?” Siwon said as he stared at Taeyeon with firm eyes. She was on the verge of tears. Taeyeon got out her seat and dragged Siwon to the male toilet so no one would hear the conversation.
 
“Like you said, I was drunk.”
 
“You were under-aged, you killed someone and you begged your uncle to take the blame for you! KIM TAEYEON, YOU ARE DISGUSTING! How did you live Donghae and his parents for the past 7 years knowing that YOU were the one who KILLED their precious older child?”
 
Taeyeon put her head down.
 
“Just give up Donghae and I won’t tell anyone about this and when I say give up on him, I mean move away from here, quit your job, cancel the wedding and never see him again. You wouldn’t want him to hate your guts, right?”
 
Taeyeon looked up and nodded. She had no choice. 
 
---
 
In Bali
 
Jessica’s POV
 
I let go of Donghae and took a step back. “I-I-I didn’t mean that…” I gulped before I glanced up at him.
 
“You meant it, Jess. Can we catch up on 7 years of missed time?” He asked.
 
As much as I wanted to say yes, I couldn’t bring myself to hurt Siwon.
 
“I’ve accepted our destiny, you should too…” I forced it out my mouth as I tried to observe his changing expression. “I’m sorry if I gave you hope but let’s just pretend that we were just drunk when all this happened and happen to remember it.”
 
I began walking off and down the stairs. I couldn’t hear Donghae’s footsteps but I really wanted to. I wanted him to come after me to tell me that it wasn’t our destiny to not be together but he didn’t.
 
I took a few more steps until I heard some singing. It was Donghae singing. I walked up a few steps and sat down on the stairs to listen to him.
 
---
 
Taeyeon's secret... and Siwon, the best guy. Seriously. As for you Jess... ayy. Oh and about the timezones, Bali is 1 hour behind Korea so yeah... Siwon & Taeng are meeting quite late at night.
 
Also the quotes on poster, "Can we catch up on 7 years of missed time?"!