Here we go

It's you, Lee Donghae

Jessica’s POV

“Come on, Jess – wake up. You need to go upstairs.” Siwon nudged me but I didn’t want to wake up. “Are you really not going to wake up?” He raised his voice a little louder. I moaned.

I heard the door open and close. I could imagine that Siwon got out. He opened the door beside me and a cold gust of morning air hit me. I shivered. It was just nearly 5am after all. He unbuckled my seatbelt and slithered his arms under me.

He was carrying me princess style but I didn’t care, letting him do so – I closed the door behind him and he walked me to the lift. At least I had some time to sleep. I leaned my head on him. Eunhyuk drove me home last night and after packing it was already 2am, and having my mum nag me forever and ending with Siwon telling me to always put on sun cream before getting outside. By the time he was finished, we had to leave and all I got was the 30 minutes sleep in the car. Maybe not even 30 minutes because it takes us 30 minutes to get to my office in the morning with traffic and there was no traffic at 4.30am in the morning.

-

“Jessica, I’m letting go.”

“Wait! No! I’ll get off!” I hurriedly said while jumping off. The last time I didn’t get off, he dropped me like he said he would… but it was on the bed so that was alright. This time, it wouldn’t have had been alright.

“You can go meet whoever you’re supposed to meet now and I’ll carry up your luggage for you.” He said, going back into the lift. I smiled.

“Thank you,” Yeah, Siwon was the best.

-

I sighed when I saw Changmin and Donghae half asleep on Minho and Hyoyeon’s chairs.

“Why are you guys so dead?” I asked.

“Because we don’t have a man who would carry us like a princess to and in the lift and get our luggage.” Changmin said.

“….Are you guys not men?” I retorted back, before grinning ear to ear at their reaction. They immediately stood up with their back straights.

“Jess, do you know Balinese or Indonesian?” Changmin asked.

“…What happened to your electronic dictionary?” I asked.

I quickly prayed nothing happened to it.

“I lost it.”

-______________-

“Bali is a tourist spot; we can speak English can’t we…?” I said, mumbling off at the end.

“That’s true, well shame on you Donghae – you’re going to stick your to Jessica when we get there till the end since your English is so fail.” Changmin said.

“Does that mean I need to take him around with me when he or I want?” I furrowed my brows.

“Err, did I not just say that in other words?” Changmin said.

“Jessica, your… stuff…” Siwon was behind me with my suitcase, handbag and traveller bag. I took the bags and faced the other two guys.

“I’ll get going,” Siwon said before walking off while waving 3 fingers.

I chuckled. “Bye! See you when I get back!”

He smiled back at me. I feel bad for having to leave with such short notice; he’ll have to deal with my mum. Even I can’t deal with her but he has his ways. After all, he is the Choi Siwon.

-

Changmin’s POV

As soon as we boarded the plane Jessica ran to the window seat which was in fact my seat but we ended up swapping anyway because she had a pouty face which was just adorable. Who knew she would do that for the sake of a window seat, she would not have done that if she knew she was going to sit next to Donghae though. HAH! Shame on her for taking my seat.

Donghae took his seat beside her. Mr. Park sat opposite Jessica and I took the seat that Jessica originally was supposed to sit in.

I watched Jessica stare out the window and I have to say – girl has a gorgeous side profile. I knew she was pretty but I have a horrible with people who look good from the side. Especially girls. An example would be Taeyeon. Okay, Donghae has a gorgeous side profile too…

Donghae who was beside her dozed off with his head in an awkward position. His head was leaning directly backwards. Now if he woke up it was surely going to ache. Mr. Park was already asleep and I half closed my eyes.

Although my eyes were half closed, I could see clearly Jessica was checking out whether Mr. Park and I had our eyes closed or not. Why she checking us out?

Looking at Donghae and then at me, she slightly put her hand around his neck and lightly pulled his neck for his head to rest on her shoulder.

I felt a smile crawl on my face and I closed my eyes. Jessica, I saw all of that. This was going to be an interesting and fun 2 weeks in Bali, definitely.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In future chapters, I'll say it now Donghae is a goodinitsway drinker, okay? Going to the pub every night for idkhowmanyyears is definitely a good boost to the story

Heh, bring on the Haesica~~! Jess, we all saw what you did there! Not sneaky enough, puahaha.

All your comments relieved me from the stress I've had build on me for the 2 days of college... haha, leave me moaaaar~ It makes me feel great (Even though I should be working instead of reading, haha.) I'm wonder boy girl, yeahh