Twisted Fate

It's you, Lee Donghae
Jessica’s POV
 
I couldn’t move my legs. I looked up but I couldn’t open my eyes, my neck hurt terribly. My arms felt like they were broken, I wanted to cry. The pain was too much. I forced my eyes open to look for Donghwa.
 
I found him not far in front of me, and with all my energy… no matter how much pain it put me in, I crawled using my arms to Donghwa. Although it took a long time, when I got to him I tried to shake him. He slowly opened his eyes.
 
“Donghwa-sshi, are you alright?”
 
I held his hand tightly, “No. I’ve got to get help. Wait for me, I’ll help you. Please, hold on.”
 
“Jessica, I believe in… you” He weakly said.
 
I got up on my two legs after a few minutes of struggling. I couldn’t walk, my legs couldn’t take my weight so I ended up crawling.
 
I need to help Donghwa, I need to help him. I made my way quite far, please… God… send me anything and I will forever be grateful.
 
I then saw someone, “Help!” I cried as loud as I could. It wasn’t loud but loud enough, I could see a familiar face running at full speed to me.
 
I was shivering, “JESSICA! JESSICA!”
 
“Dr. Kim… save… Donghwa…”
 
“What? Let’s help you.”
 
I closed my eyes after that.
 
-
 
I woke up in a white room. Was I dead? Where was Donghwa? I looked down and could see my body covered in white – I had casts on both my legs and my right are.
 
Siwon came through the door.
 
“Jessica, are you alright?”
 
I nodded. “I’m fine…” I struggled to say. “Where is Donghwa-sshi, he was with me!” I asked. I looked him in the eye. I tried to move but my body wouldn’t allow me to. 
 
“Stop moving, Jessica! He couldn’t make it. You almost couldn’t make it too.”
 
A tear fell from my eyes. “He couldn’t make it? You mean make it to this room, right? He’s alive… tell me.”
 
“He’s dead.” He said.
 
I killed him, it was my fault. “It was my fault. I dragged him to the middle of the road.”
 
“No! It wasn’t, a car knocked you both over.”
 
“No! If I didn’t insist that I could and would be back with Donghae this wouldn’t have had happened… It’s all my fault.”
 
I felt Siwon’s lips shut mine up.
 
---
 
Donghae’s POV
 
I sat outside Donghwa hyung’s room, he died.
 
He’s gone. I’ll kill whoever did this.
 
“Excuse me, are you Mr. Lee Donghae?” I looked up at two men who had lanyards with POLICE on them.
 
“Yes, I am.”
 
“I’d like to ask if you recognised this female?” One of them pointed at someone with blonde hair, it was Jessica.
 
“Yeah, that’s my gi- I mean, ex-girlfriend. Jessica Jung, why?”
 
“She was at the scene when the car hit your brother, but when we got there – she wasn’t to be found. Your brother was alone.”
 
I wasn’t hearing this right. Jessica would never abandon my brother. No wait, she abandoned me, what’s going to stop her from doing that to my brother.
 
Jessica Jung, I will never in my life time forgive you. Never. 
 
I clenched my fists. I was the cause of my brother’s death. Jessica also was.
 
I won’t ever forgive her, I can’t even forgive myself.
 
---
 
Jessica’s POV
 
A blonde nurse came in, “How are you feeling?” She asked in English.
 
“I’m alright.” I said.
 
She then left the room after putting down some papers. “Where am I? Why are all the nurses and doctors in this hospital American?”
 
Siwon and Dr. Kim looked at each other, and then me. “We’re in America, Jessica. Los Angeles.”
 
“Why was I here? What… how… when?” I asked
 
“You were in a coma for two weeks, we brought you here.” Dr. Kim said.
 
----
 
Heh, a shorter chapter because I wanted this chapter solely to focus on this. Next chapter is a new beginning & I'm changing the poster/background to one I've been using from asianfanfics =D
 
Either way, this was the part I was so excited to write about (you have no idea how excited I was for DH to hate Sica, lol).