The HaeSica Shipper!

It's you, Lee Donghae

 

Donghae’s POV

 

I sat on the bench in one the of hospital gardens with Eunhyuk beside me.

 

“Bro, why are you in the hospital? I heard Sunny and Kyuhyun saw Jessica in Paris, what is this about her being engaged to Siwon?”

 

“Don’t mention Jessica, please. You remember Taeyeon, right?”

 

He nodded. “Why?”

 

“She’s my fiancé, she just had a miscarriage.”

 

His eyes widened at my answer but he didn’t say anything, for a guy who had known me long enough he could read my mind. He didn’t question on even if we had lost contact 5 years ago.

 

“But man, I was so anticipating that one day I would get a wedding invitation to you and Jessica’s wedding. Pfffffttttt, what a disappointment.” He said. “Istillshiphaesicawhetheryoulikeitornotthough.” He mumbled, but I made out everything he said.

 

I sighed, did I not just say that he shouldn’t mention Jessica?

 

“Oops, I wasn’t meant to mention her was I?”

 

Now he realised. I looked down as he rummaged through his bag. He brought out a CD.

 

“Kyuhyun told me to give you this if I ever saw you, he said not to tell Jessica about it because she would be pissed if she knew he made a copy of it without her permission.”

 

He gave me the CD. I stared at it blankly.

 

I exchanged numbers with Eunhyuk before he had to leave.

 

“Oh wait, why were YOU at the hospital then?” I asked.

 

“I was just visiting Seohyun, hah – she’s a doctor here in the pregnancy ward.”

 

“Oh, how come I didn’t see her then?”

 

“I don’t know either… Maybe because you were with Taeyeon?” He said before running off.

 

-

 

I sat down at my laptop and held the CD Eunhyuk gave me earlier on. I just got home from staying with Taeyeon since visiting hours were over. I even went to find Jessica but she managed to convince the doctors that she was fine and could leave.

 

I opened the two files with the name ‘Can you hear me?’ and the song I created in high school for homework about Jessica was playing. I stopped it. I didn’t want to hear it. Moving onto the next song, I saw it was Jessica’s song. Was this the song Ms Lee said that touched her heart?

 

When the song finished, I couldn’t even close my mouth.

 

She did love me, she did want to be with me but she can’t. She lost to fate. She wanted to be with me, I just knew she wanted to. She too, like I had for the past 7 years – buried it at the bottom of her heart.

 

I realised how little I knew about her and how little time we spent together.

 

I’m sorry Jessica; I don’t have the patience to wait for our next life. We will love in this generation, and I will fight my all for it.

 

God, thank you for making it 7 years and not 70 years. Thank you for giving us a second chance.

 

But first, I need to sort out my mess with Taeyeon. I glanced at our wedding invitations. June 19th was the planned wedding date. It was already the start of June and I needed to call off the wedding as soon as possible.

 

End of POV

 

---

 

 

“Siwon, can we get married as soon as possible? I’ve checked the church reservations – June 19th is available at the earliest.” Jessica said.

 

“Why do you want to rush it?” Siwon asked.

 

“I just want to marry you and leave this hell hole, please?” Jessica said.

 

Siwon knew Jessica just wanted to get away from Donghae.

 

He nodded, “Alright then… but your job…”

 

“I’m going to quit later on, you’re the CEO of your family company anyway – you can work anywhere you like can’t you?”

 

He smiled. “Of course I can, and I will – if you want me to.”

 

“Oh, and I found your phone beside my hospital bed, you must have dropped it.” Jessica lied before passing Siwon his phone.

 

---

 

Extremely short chapter in comparison to usual but hah, ...does that matter?

 

A character you get to choose that joins... VOTE! Extremely important!!

1) Kim Hyun Joong

2) Yoo Seung Ho

3) Jung Ji Hoon (Bi)

4) Other (please specify in your comment)