Clubbing with Kisses

It's you, Lee Donghae

 

WARNING: Certain scenes may not be suitable for those under the age of 13. Read at your own risk.

 

Hyunjoong POV

 

We had finished dinner and headed out for a club. Heechul, of course insisted that we got changed because “it was a club, after all!” but Mr. Park didn’t tag along because he was only here for today and he had to fly back tomorrow because he was too busy and he trusted Donghae and Changmin to get everything done, aka get me to sign the contract.

 

I took a seat in a corner of the lobby and waited for the rest to come out. I played around with my watch until I saw Changmin and Donghae walking in my direction side-by-side.

 

Changmin wore a black shirt underneath a purple deep v-neck cardigan. Donghae had a white wife beater and another white shirt over it with buttons undone except the last two. They both had a dark pair of jeans on with trainers.

 

“Who we waiting for then?” Changmin asked. Well, what a question… I must say.

 

“The two ladies…” I said.

 

They both laughed.

 

“I see where you’re coming from…” Donghae trailed off as he looked behind me. I looked back and saw Jessica and Heechul coming together.

 

Heechul’s ridiculous fashion sense of lime green trainers, neon pink skinny jeans and a bright red v-neck shirt caught my eye before I could even look at Jessica. Wait, was that even a v-neck? I see more than half his chest!

 

Beside me I could see Changmin and Donghae just staring at someone. I looked at the possible candidate of what they were looking at. Jessica.

 

I slowly had the same expression as them.

 

She wore a tube dress that wasn’t exactly body hugging but it hugged her enough to show off some hidden curves. She curled her hair and had heels in her hands. It wasn’t anything horrendous like Heechul, it wasn’t too casual, but it wasn’t too much for a club.

 

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/79/526/L_g0012952679.jpg

 

I gulped when she and Heechul got to us. She’s gotten much prettier than when she left.

 

“Okay, so I know I’m drop dead hot but you’re freaking me out, you know I don’t like you Hyunjoong but ohh… Changmin you look mighty fine, and you too Donghae… but Changmin looks hotter!” Heechul exclaimed and I scoffed.

 

I can tell he had his eyes of Changmin already. Lucky Donghae, poor Changmin.

 

“Well, come on boys and girl! We’ve got to have some fun!” Heechul screamed before putting his arm around Jessica and Changmin, pulling them in front.

 

“Uhmm… is he straight?” Donghae asked me.

 

“Nope, but that’s good for Jessica. He’s stuck to her like glue; at least he doesn’t like her in that way.” I said slightly chuckling. He doesn’t like her, but I like her. I’ve liked her from the first day she started our high school even if she did reject me even after she broke up with Donghae.

 

“You know, Hyunjoong – you look familiar. Like someone I’ve seen a lot in the past but I can’t touch on who it is…” Donghae said while we tried to catch up with the other three.

 

Of course you would Donghae. I was a sore loser back then in your class, the one who no one cared about. Not even you…

 

“Oh, Donghae – are you and Jessica close?” I asked.

 

He hesitated to answer, “Not really, why?”

 

“I just wanted to know… would you perhaps know if she has a boyfriend?” I watched him carefully.

 

“She’s engaged to someone,” He said while his face turned into a frown. Did he still like her? No wait, WHAT? ENGAGED? RAGE. RAGE. AND RAGE.

 

“Are you alright? You look extremely angry…” Jessica said with her hand on my shoulder. I shook my head.

 

-

 

Donghae’s POV

 

This guy, I’ve definitely seen him from somewhere! Where and when though?

 

Why the heck did he get so angry after I told him about her being engaged? Wait a moment. I furrowed my brows as I watched him take Jessica’s hand off his shoulder. He didn’t let go and instead walked off, holding her hand.

 

What is this? RAAAAAAAAAAAAGE! Oh my gosh, I could tell he liked her but whaaaaaaat?!!?!?! RAGE.

 

“It’s going to be extremely interesting, Donghae. It really is.” Changmin said as he put his arm over my shoulder. I frowned in response. This was not interesting, and it isn’t going to be at all. I glared at Jessica and Hyunjoong’s hands still together. Did she forget about me and Siwon?

 

Maybe I should pretend to get drunk to make her spill some words… I’m quite a good drinker. Heh, drinking does come in handy at times like this. Moreover, I’m a great actor! I think… but then again, Jessica is so oblivious to everything she wouldn’t notice.

 

-

 

Jessica’s POV

 

When we arrived at the club, Hyunjoong dragged me inside. I had no idea where I was going but I followed his lead, he was holding my hand – now that I think about it, he’s been holding it ever since he took hold of my hands. Maybe I should have kept my engagement ring on or something even though it didn’t really bother me. I could sort of tell it bothered Donghae in a way though, heh.

 

We sat down away from the dance floor and Hyunjoong ordered some drinks before Heechul, Changmin and Donghae sat beside us. I could see Changmin grinning his head off, Donghae frowning and Heechul… walking off to dance. Wait, he’s skipping! Uhm… wow.

 

“Heh, I’ll leave you three – Heechul needs a dancing companion!” Changmin said before winking at me and making his way to Heechul. I cringed. That wink couldn’t have meant good business. The last time he did it was in Paris when this drunken guy was hitting on me and he left me to “have some fun” but I ended up running off and getting lost. I ended up in the police station waiting 9 hours for Changmin to come and pick me up. Now that was not fun, what guy in his right mind would leave his friend with an unknown drunk man other than Changmin?

 

I stopped staring into air and looked to my left at Hyunjoong and Donghae. They both had about 10 cups each in front of them and were now sharing a bottle of wine… of some sort. I stared at the cocktail in front of me. When did this get here? Did I zone out for that long?

 

“What are they drinking? How come I have a cocktail?” I asked the guy who was serving the drinks.

 

“They were drinking normal beer until one ordered them both Everclear.”

 

“Who ordered that?”

 

“The gay looking guy.”

 

Heechul.

 

“When did he come back?”

 

“When you were day dreaming…”

 

I frowned. I wasn’t day dreaming, I was in deep thoughts… like now. Wait, what the heck!? EVERCLEAR?!

 

“EVERCLEAR?”

 

I stared at the two guys beside me with half a bottle left of Everclear.

 

“Yeah, everclear.”

 

“As in the what that 90 something percent alcoholic drink?” I scrunched my face. Last time Siwon had that when we went to London for a holiday he got drunk in one and he was a fairly good drinker but they were sharing it. It would be fine, right?

 

“Yeap, well I’m gonna serve the rest.” He said walking to the stranger beside me.

 

I stared at the two who were arguing with slurred words. Did they even understand each other? ‘Cos I couldn’t understand a thing.

 

“Right, you two – shut the freaking hell up. We’re going back to the hotel… riiiiiight after I have my own dance! Hah, be safe boys!” I said before taking off my heels and leaving it in Hyunjoong’s lap but he pulled me in closer to him.

 

I felt his lips pressed on mine, and no this was not a fish kiss. I responded slightly but realising that he was drunk and Donghae was right beside me, I pushed him off.

 

I cleared my throat and looked at Donghae. A rush of guilt came over me. What the heck took over me? Why did I do that? In front of Donghae?! I really need to get on my ring back on or call Siwon or something, I keep forgetting I’m not single.

 

“Yah! Jessica Jung! How da..” I ran off before he could finish and the music drained out his words but he was walking to me angrily, as if he wasn’t drunk at all. Hyunjoong didn’t seem drunk either but they definitely were. At least I think they are.

 

-

 

Changmin’s POV

 

I knew this was going to be fun! I saw Jessica dancing not far from me but she soon disappeared when I looked at Heechul.

 

He was seriously not grinding on a man, was he? Wait, is that a man or woman? I don’t even know anymore. I shook my head and took a sip of my drink.

 

I looked back at where Donghae and Hyunjoong were sitting, where the heck did they both go?

 

Heechul was now moving towards me – and obviously drunk. He kept pushing me through the crowd and I was surprised I made it out alive. He closed the distance between us and placed his lips on mine.

 

Oh my god, Kim Heechul! NJKDBGKLSDFNHFJKLNHRITJFGBMFS! I’M STRAIGHT, SAVE MEEEEEE! TAEYEEEEEEOOOOOONNNNN! WHERE ARE YOUUUUUU?!

 

-

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I was dragged by both Hyunjoong and Donghae to the corridor; away from the dance floor and I stared at both the drunken men.

 

They started bickering with slurred words except Donghae seemed to be talking complete gibberish that sounded nothing Korean. He looked like he was faking being drunk but hello! You’d think that if he didn’t have everclear! I saw a waitress walking past me and I took a drink from the tray. Taking a sip I saw them both eyeing each other. Usually I don’t drunk but this is a club, you know. I kept my eyes of them and their faces tightened.

 

“Uhh… I think it’s time we went home.”

 

-

 

We got inside the hotel limo which Changmin called for and began our journey back to the hotel. Changmin was smirking at me while trying to push off Heechul and I glared back.

 

We were seriously the only two people sober enough to think straight. The other three… let’s simply say they were the opposite.

 

Heechul was all over Changmin with one leg in-between both of his and his arms hooked around Changmin’s waist – he even interlocked his fingers to “secure” him.

 

Hyunjoong was dead drunk. Literally, he was snoring away on my lap with one leg on Heechul’s left thigh and the other leg hanging off the seat. His original tight grip on both of my hands loosened but he was still holding them. Imagine how uncomfortable his position is, but he’s drunk so it’s okay.

 

Donghae wasn’t exactly dead drunk but he was snoozing away on my shoulder mumbling words that I was trying to understand but considering he said my name a fair amount of times I could say that he was in fact – talking to me. The only clear word I could hear was my name anyway!

 

“Jessica….. I donfffffinn yohh buhh…” He kept on mumbling more and more but quietened down. I looked down and he was breathing quietly. He probably fell asleep.

 

I stared lower down and saw Hyunjoong; I stared at his side profile. He looked familiar. Like someone from High School… but I’ve regained all my memories, I don’t remember seeing someone like him.

 

---

So here is a long over-due long chapters because of the short ones from before, heh.