Announcement

A Werewolf's Heart

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! It's Panda..

I would just like to say THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING!

I actually like the series of chapters that I'm about to write

All will be revealed!

ENJOY CHAPPIE 10!


Narrator POV

A week has passed, yes your back was feeling so much better but it wasn't fully recovered, luckily EXO had grown on you so much since the first chapter that you felt familiarly comfortable with them.

You went into class and sat on your seat as you just started doodling on your notebook When will EXO arrive? you pouted as you started to tap your pen against the paper.

"Missed me?" a husky voice asked in your ear. You turned around and came face-to-face with a deer, literally. You took the deer plushie from the person's hand and hugged it so much, did I forget to mention that you loved stuffed toys?

"Look hyung! She hugs the deer but not you. HA!" Sehun laughed in Luhan's face who just remained in his cute pokerface. "Shut up maknae, the only reason she hugs you is because of it" Luhan said.

"Actually, I hug Sehunnie not only because he's the maknae but he's adorable" you cooed and pinched Sehun's cheeks who just whined and took hold of your hands to make you stop.

"Noona, it's not really fair though, Luhan hyung is cute too!" Zelo randomly pointed out of nowhere. You went over to Zelo to hug him, I missed him so much you thought. Hey, it's not really Mina's fault that EXO wouldn't let her leave the house unattended and that she couldn't really go far. Luhan then turned to face you and did the buing buing pose. Aigoo, he is cute I have to admit you smiled and giggled. You went over to Luhan and kissed his cheek just to , the boys were having some sort of war between them about who gets the most affection from you. Luhan blushed from the action and touched his cheek.

"NOONA! That isn't fair! I demand a kiss on my cheek too!" Sehun whined, you turned to him and kissed his cheek "Only for you okay?" you turned to face the other members who were gobsmacked at how you could obey the maknae so easily. You gave them I'm-not-going-to-kiss-you-so-quit-it looks.

You went back to your seat as your teacher came in, "Class, the school has prepared a trip. We'll be going in a few days and staying there for a week so pack your stuff. By the way, we'll be lodging in cabins up in the mountains because we're going on a SKI TRIP!" your teacher yelled and did a mini-cheer dance. The rest of the students minus you and EXO, who just did a little fist pump, threw their books up in the air like if it was graduation or something.

The bell rang Ski trip, huh? I've always wanted to go on one... you thought.

 

 

"Noona! Did you hear about the ski trip?" Zelo asked bouncing on the spot. "You're going too?" you asked "YEAH! Only a few classes got picked to go on the ski trip whilst the other classes were picked to go to a resort near the beach. I don't really mind it because I've had enough of the sun for now and I've always wanted to go skiing!" he replied still bouncing.

You put a hand on his shoulder to stop him and chuckled "C'mon, let's go get lunch" you said as you walked into the cafeteria with Zelo following you like a lost puppy. You sat in B.A.P's table where three of the members were sitting, if Zelo was with you then "Where's Himchan?" you asked. "He's with Ailee noona, something about a music project" Yongguk answered. "I find it really weird that you call Ailee "Ailee noona" because it just doesn't seem like you" you replied and stuck your tongue out whilst he chuckled. "Speaking of which" Youngjae started as Himchan came in with Ailee just behind him. They both sat beside you "Is there something going on between you two that I should know about?" you asked Ailee and she shook her head confidently "We're missing a person, where's Daehyun?" she asked Well done Ailee! You diverted them from attention Ailee thought and did a mental fist pump.

"Hey guys!" Daehyun said as he walked over to the table with IU. "What were you guys doing?" you asked. "We were rehearsing a song" Daehyun answered. "What for?" "Didn't you hear about the talent show noona?" Jongup asked. Which reminded you about the poster you saw in the bulletin board in the morning So that's what it was "I did, well good luck IU!" you cheered and did a fighting pose. You ate your food and looked at the time, you still had time. "Guys I think I'm going to hit the books, you know how long it takes me to look for a book" you said and bid them a goodbye.

 

 

You were in the library looking for books. You went into a section of books, unfortunately the books you wanted were on the highest shelf so you took the ladder and climbed up onto it Why does the library have to be so big? you remembered to put a blanket around your skirt just in case of any erts. You were nearly close to reaching it but it was just a few centimetres away, you took short and slow steps closer but you lost your balance and footing and fell off the ladder, you closed your eyes and waited for the impact to happen Am I going to die?! you panicked mentally.

You landed softly, slowly you opened one of your eyes and found doe-eyes staring back at you with concern. Luhan had caught you.

"Are you okay?" Luhan asked. You nodded your head slowly and struggled to get of his arms. Once he was actually willing to let go, he picked up the books that fell with you and handed them to you. You didn't want to be rude so you suddenly have him one of your heartwarming hugs, "Thank you" you mumbled into his neck, he shuddered but that wasn't it.

You took his hand and held it in yours as you borrowed the library book and left the library. You, somehow, knew where EXO was and brought him to them. EXO looked up as they saw footsteps approaching them, they smiled when they saw you but the majority frowned afterwards after seeing your entertwined hands.

Baekhyun looked away not really bothered or was he really? However, the others weren't as calm as his facade. Kai was having thoughts I'm more ier than hyung ever will be. Chanyeol had his fists ready. Suho was having prince syndrome Tch. I'm more handsome than that babyfaced deer of a hyung he thought. Xiumin had his baozi cheeks puffed up out of anger. Chen had his troll face on. D.O umma was cooking something up his sleeve. Lay was confused and cocked his head to the side and wondered what was going on. Tao was practicing his wushu, carefully not to damage anyone he didn't want to hit. Kris was keeping his stoic face on but if you looked closely, his eyes had anger written in them. Sehun was doing every single piece of aegyo he had to distract you from Luhan.

"So, what's up?" you asked, breaking the silence.


MEEESH WAS LISTENING TO APink's No No No, Block B's NalinA, B1A4's What's Going On, B2ST's Beautiful, EvoL's Get Up, EXO-K's Machine, B1A4's Baby Good Night, Infinite's Destiny, EXO-K's XOXO, 2NE1's I Don't Care, 2EYES' Don't Mess With Me, EXO-K's Wolf, EXO-M's MAMA, NU'EST's Action, Girl's Day's Female President, SNSD's I Got A Boy, EXO's Growl (Korean Ver.), Bangtan Boys' N.O, EXO-M's Don't Go, B.A.P's Excuse Me and EXO's D.O, Kris and Chanyeol's cover of Guilty and SPICA's I'll Be There, Block B's Is It Just Me, B.A.P's Zero, EXO's Kris' Dodolpop Alarm, EXO-K's Lucky.

And that's in order...

Ahahahaha, I have more to come. Maybe not today but someday. *Queue IU's Someday from the Dream High OST*

Thank you once again to all those that are reading this story, that are subsribed, that have voted in the poll, that have upvoted, that have commented.

JUST THANK YOU!

Bye bye~