Good Morning

A Werewolf's Heart

It took me like 5 days to write the last chapter, simply because I was too lazy.. lol

I don't know how this chapter is going to turn out...

I don't know why but I just feel like slacking off right now, nowadays I'm always tired when I try to write chapters.

Oh yeah, I went laser tagging with my class yesterday and we played three games. I ranked 14th on the first game, 15th on the second and 2nd on the third. I'm pretty proud of myself since I at laser tag.

Enjoy Chap 17!


Narrator POV

Mina woke up to a blond haired boy hugging her like a child afraid of losing his toy.

"Sehun, wake up" you told him but he just kept on sleeping. You shook him but he remained still, you shook him harder but all he did was face the other way and snuggle into the comforter. You kicked him and he ended up on the floor. He groaned and stood up and went back to bed. Whatever you sighed and headed out the door, you went downstairs greeted the others that were already awake and walked out the front door.

You entered your own cabin to Ailee and Himchan snuggling on the couch, they looked at you "Mina? Where were you?" Ailee asked. "I was just with EXO, we hung out last night and I got really tired and I think I slept the night" you explained.

"You hung out? They didn't do anything to you did they?" Himchan questioned but you just shook your head. "They treated me like a princess" "ONLY I CAN TREAT YOU LIKE A PRINCESS!" you heard Himchan shout to you because you started walking up the stairs. "Treat unnie like one!" you retorted back.

"Ah! Mina, I was so worried!" IU told you as she came out her room.

"I was with EXO, don't worry" you assured her as she nodded, heading downstairs to cook something.

"You and EXO must've been doing alot of things last night" Youngjae joked. "Tsk. Tsk. Mina, there's twelve of them.." Daehyun snickered as he high fived Youngjae. "Leave the girl alone you two" Yongguk scolded them as he pushed them downstairs.

"Oh noona! All of us were worried when you didn't come home last night" Jongup said.

"You can hear the story from the others. I'm sorry but I'm really tired, wake me up when we have to start packing okay?" you told him and before he could answer you went into your room. You changed into more comfortable set of clothes and then lied down on your bed to doze off.

 

 

"I wonder how noona's doing" Sehun thought out loud.

"Go pack your things maknae, we're going home in a few hours" Suho demanded.

"After can we go visit noona?"

"It depends on the others so go pack"

"So maknae how does it feel imprinting on noona?" Kai suddenly announced which stopped the wolves from what they were doing.

"You imprinted on Mina?!" Luhan asked, shouting.

" for you ge, now it's only you and Baekhyun hyung that have to imprint" Tao said patting the deer's back.

"Wait. I'm lost, who's already imprinted? I know I have" D.O said.

"I imprinted first" Chanyeol announced, Baekhyun looked at him but then continued to pack seconds afterwards.

"Then it was me" Kai said.

"I imprinted when Mina was out with that so-called cheescake lover" Kris said.

"I did when she nearly fell in class" Suho said.

"I imprinted when I accidentally hit her with a basketball" Chen said.

"Yeah, I imprinted after Chen did" Xiumin said.

"I imprinted when we brought Mina home" Tao said.

"I imprinted when I brought Mina food" D.O said.

"I imprinted when Mina offered me her bed" Lay said which got the wolves riled up. "She what?!" "How can she offer you her bed?!" "Did you brainwash her?!" "I want bubble tea" "Shut up maknae. You had five yesterday"

"I guess it only is us two left" Luhan said to Baekhyun and that's when Luhan noticed something shiny on Baek's finger.

"IS THAT A RING?!" Luhan asked whilst shouting.

"No it's obviously some kind of accessory that you put around your finger" Tao told which got him a smack from Duizhang.

"Why are you wearing a ring Baek?" Chen asked.

"What happened to BaekYeol?!" Chanyeol went down on his knees.

"Have you been reading fanfiction again?" Suho questioned the giant.

"Hyung, I question your uality" Kai said which made the others laugh.

"I'm obviously straight, I imprinted on Mina" he retorted.

"Oh hey look, the ring says Now & Forever" Xiumin pointed out as he held the ring that Baekhyun was wearing. "How did you take my ring off so fast?!" Baekhyun questioned.

"That sounds like a couple ring!" D.O exclaimed.

"It is a couple ring" Baekhyun said as he took the ring back from Xiumin.

"Who's got the other one?" Sehun asked.

"Mina" Baekhyun simply answered and continued packing, ignoring the glares from the pack.

"And she agreed? You didn't force her or anything?" Lay bombarded.

"Nope, in fact she got all shy about it but she still kept it on" Baekhyun told.

"I really want to go see if she took it off by now or not" Kris said.

"Just finish packing and we'll go" Suho said which got the others rapidly packing.

 

 

Zelo went downstairs to see HimLee couple still snuggling, Yongguk watching the news, Jongup doing some unknown dance, Youngjae reading a book and Daehyun and IU cooking something.

"Where's my noona?" Zelo asked Jongup.

"She's upstairs, she's sleeping so don't disturb her" Jongup answered.

"IU noona, is the food done?" Zelo asked.

"Don't distract her Zelo" Daehyun told the maknae.

The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" Zelo announced. "Oh hyungs!" Zelo greeted EXO.

"Zelo, is your noona in?"

"Yeah, she's upstairs. Last door on the left" he told them.

"Zelo! Didn't Jongup tell you that your noona was sleeping so don't disturb her?!" Yongguk scolded.

"But hyung, I'M not the one disturbing her, they are" Zelo pointed at EXO's retreating figures.

"Seriously, those guys spend so much time with Mina they might aswell just live with her" Ailee said, to which one of the EXO members heard. Not a bad idea he thought.

 

 

There was a knock on your door but you didn't answer because you were sleeping so EXO just came inside.

"We must've really tired her out" Suho said.

"She's wearing the ring" Kris stated.

"Couple rings. Why didn't I think of that?" D.O wondered out loud.

You shifted around on your bed and then woke up.

"What time is it?" you asked them sleepily.

"We're leaving in three hours" you nodded as you got out of bed and into the bathroom and took a shower, not before taking off the ring.

"Chanyeol what are you doing?" Suho asked as Chanyeol was trying to pry off the couple ring on Baekhyun's finger.

"AHA! Now you and noona won't have a couple ring!" Sehun laughed in Baekhyun's face.

You got out of the shower and the boys loved your smell of tropical fruits.

"Guys, do you mind getting out so I can change?" you asked them nicely.

EXO left your room but Kai stayed.

"I can help you change" he smirked at your flushed face as he came closer and clser until he was yanked back by somebody.

"Stop being a byuntae Kai" Kris told him and winked at you.

You got changed and headed downstairs.

"What smells so good?" you asked.

"Pancakes" IU said as she set them down in front of you, it was wrapped up with sliced strawberries and chocolate.

"This is amazing" you complimented her.

"I try my best" she told you.

"Try mine Jieun" Daehyun said as he called IU by her real name. Daehyun's pancakes looked really delicious.

"Can I try some?" you asked Daehyun and he nodded as he pushed the plate towards you.

"This is so good" you melted into the pancake goodness.

After you had eaten, you went back upstairs and started packing. Halfway through, there was a knock on your door, you heard it open.

"Can I come in?" the person asked. You stopped packing and made space on the bed for them to sit down on.

"Noona-" he started.

"Junhong, why?"

"What?"

"You had more than half a decade to tell me and you still didn't tell me, I had to find out from EXO!"

"Don't you think I wanted to tell you about your amnesia and how you forgot EXO! You don't know how much I wanted to tell you!"

"Why didn't you want to tell me?!"

"BECAUSE EXO THOUGHT IT WAS FOR THE BEST!"

"EXO KNEW?! SO THEY WERE FAKING ALL THIS TIME? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE KEEPING CONTACT WITH EACH OTHER?"

"BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T REMEMBER! EXO WAS THE ONE WHO HAD BEEN KEEPING TABS ON YOU ALL THESE YEARS"

"STILL! ANYTHING WOULD'VE HELPED ME REMEMBER!"

"I'M SORRY OKAY? I DIDN'T KNOW EXO WOULD COME BACK!"

You sighed and rubbed your forehead. You looked at Zelo who had his head down, you saw tears falling down and softened. You went over and hugged him.

"I guess I can forgive you. You're my Baby Jello after all" Zelo tightened the hug after hearing you're statement.

"I can't believe EXO had been keeping tabs on me after all these years and they knew about my amnesia" you broke the hug and stood up.

"Finish up packing for me" you told Zelo. "Wait noona-" "Don't worry, I'll just have a little talk with EXO" Zelo sighed and nodded as he continued to pack your stuff.


Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaa!

Imma go start writing the next chapter...

Don't be a stranger. I like reading comments!

I lost a subscriber then gained one...

Bye  bye~