Hanging Out With EXO

A Werewolf's Heart

Soooooo..... Ailee unnie and Himchannie are a couple whoop whoop!

Sorry for the late update!

I really wanna make this chapter fluffy

ENJOY!


Narrator POV

Mina walked into Ailee's room to see that her and Himchan were snuggling together Glad they're sorted you thought and smiled at them as you quietly shut the door. You went downstairs to see that everything was back to normal.

"Junhong, come here" you beckoned Zelo into the kitchen, he obeyed.

"Noona what is it?"

"I know you told EXO"

"I'm sorry for not telling you about your amnesia"

"We'll talk about this later" you said to him "I have to go, EXO's waiting" as you walked out the door.

"THEY BETTER TAKE CARE OF YOU!" you heard Zelo shout.

 

 

"You took-" Xiumin started but stopped mid-way. You looked at him confused. "Is there something wrong?" you asked. He just shook his head as he gave you a smile "You look beautiful" he complimented which made you blush.

"C'mon, I'll be taking you out first" you looked at him "Wait you guys aren't taking me out as a group?" he shook his head "We thought it'd be better to take you out individually" "Oh okay, where we going?" "It's a surprise" he said and then went behind you and covered your eyes, you put your hands over his out of instinct and he blushed as you two started walking to your destination.

"Are we there yet?" you asked cutely.

"Nearly there" he told. You took few more steps forward but nearly slipped, so Xiumin had to uncover your eyes with his hands to catch you. You opened your eyes and widened at the sight "Ice skating?"

"Yeah, my power's Ice so why not?" he chuckled and grabbed your hand "Let's go"

You struggled to get the hang of the skates and kept slipping here and there as Xiumin just laughed. You pouted "Yah! Help me" you demanded. He quickly went over "Ok, put your foot there and one step there... There you go, you're getting the hang of it!" "This is actually quite -AH!" you screamed as you lost your balance. Xiumin's reflexes were quick but not quick enough as you fell on the ice. "My hurts" you admitted as he rushed over "OMO! I'm so so so so sorry!" you just laughed it off. "You're sticking by me from now on" he said as he picked you up and put you infront of him, he then put his hands on your hips as he guided you.

 

FLASHBACK TIME

"Mina! Let's go ice skating!" a boy said. "Sure!" Mina went to get her coat.

At the rink, Mina was skating holding onto the railings for support, when she thought she got the hang of it she went away from the edges of the rink and started to skate solo. She soon fell afterwards.

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

 

After your ice skating session, you went to get hot chocolate "I can't feel my toes" you said to him and he chuckled and handed you a hand chocolate.

"Oppa" you called out. Oppa? he thought. "Keep calling me that!" he said, you giggled.

"Do you... remember a time when we were younger when you took me to go ice skating?"

"You remember that?"

"I kinda had a flashback"

"That's good then. I remember when you tried to skate but then fell afterwards, you still " he gave you the mehrong face and you playfully hit his arm. You kissed his cheek "Thank you for this" he gave you a smile, pink tinting his cheeks.

Someone coughed and broke you and Xiumin out of your sweet moment. "It's my turn now" he announced.

"Alright you better get going" Xiumin said as he handed you to Luhan not before returning to you a kiss on the cheek.

"Yah! You had your time with her!" Luhan whined.

 

 

Luhan had brought you over to his location.

"A forest? Why did you bring me here?" you asked him.

"I didn't really know where to take you" he sheepishly said as he scratched the back of his head.

"Oh well that's fine" you told him but you shivered from the cold.

"Here" he said as he draped his jacket over you.

"Aren't you going to be cold?" you asked as you were about to take off his jacket. "I can take it. I don't want a pretty girl like you catching a cold" he pointed out. "Well here take my scarf" you said as you wrapped it around his neck. The scarf was now wrapped around both your necks like a couple scarf.

"Oooh look! A deer! It looks just like you Luhan!" you admitted as you pointed at the deer and ran over to it, forgetting you were tied to Luhan.

"Mina, my neck!" Luhan panicked. "Oops sorry!" you said as you ran back to Luhan. The deer suddenly came towards you "WAH! How did that happen?" "My power's Telekinesis" "That's so cool!" you praised as you patted the deer. "Look Luhannie! He's got your eyes!" you chortled. "I'm cuter right?" he asked you. "Of course you are" you smiled at him as you pinched his cheeks.

 

FLASHBACK TIME

"Gege! That deer looks so cute!" you pointed out.

The boy looked at where you were pointing at "But I'm cuter right?"

"You'll always be cuter!" you said.

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

 

"Gege? I remember! We encountered a deer when we were younger. You asked me the same thing back then" you told him.

His widened eyes met yours and you thought it was cute "Yah gege! Stop being cute!"

"You called me gege" he was shocked.

"Stop being so shocked about it! I called you that when we were younger"

All he did was hug you "You can let go of Mina now Luhan" a deep voice demanded.

"Ah. Is it time already?" he asked.

"Yes. Let's go Mina"

"Keep the scarf" you said to Luhan as you unwrapped it from your neck.

 

 

"Finally. Somewhere inside" you sighed. "So what are we going to do?"

"Draw" "Draw?" "Draw."

"Um.. Okay" you said as he passed you a sketchpad.

"Whatcha wanna draw?"

"I don't know"

"O-kay, what about animals?" you suggested and he nodded.

Both of you started to draw "I'm done" he announced.

"Already?" "Yeah" he replied as he showed you his drawings. You started to laugh "Aww" was all you could say.

 

FLASHBACK TIME

"Mina! Look at my drawings! They're good right?" the boy asked the girl.

"Gege. They're really ke ai"

"Where did you learn ke ai from?" he asked her.

"Ahhh, Luhan ge taught me"

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

 

"It's good right? In EXO I'm known as the Picasso"

You laughed "It's ke ai" and patted his head, he turned his hed to face you.

"You remembered?"

"I had a flashback just now"

"Can I see yours?"

"It's not finished yet".

"A glance?"

"Fine" you showed him your drawing and his eyes widened.

"That's really good but mine is better"

You nodded, agreeing with him.

"Kris hyung, why don't you go take some lessons. I'll pay" a voice behind the both of you said.

"Coz that's the only thing you CAN do, pay" he fired back.

"Well atleast I can!" he comebacked.

"WHAT? That doesn't make sense. I'm rich too, maybe not as rich as you but still"

It was silent

"Hey man I'm sorry" Kris apologised as he went over to give Suho a bro hug.

"No I'M sorry"

"Guys quit acting like such girls" you giggled.

"Alright let's go Mina" Suho beckoned.

 

 

Suho took you to the cable cars.

"Oooh. I've always wanted to go on this!" you exclaimed.

"I knew it. D'you want to get on?"

"Of course" and then you guys got on. It was awkward but the kind of awkward where it's comfortable.

"Mina?" he called out.

"I'm sorry for how EXO has been keeping secrets from you"

"No it's fine" you assured him as you hit his arm playfully.

"The view's great isn't it?" Suho changed the subject.

"Yeah. It's amazing. This was more than I thought it'd be"

"Only the best for you" he planted a kiss on your cheek, you blushed. He then wrapped an arm around you as you both looked out the window.

"Let's just stay like this" he said, you just nodded and leaned back as you saw that it started to snow.

 

FLASHBACK TIME

Mina was staring out her window whilst she was in class. It was snowing. Someone nudged her "Yah! Mina, are you listening?"

You broke out of your daydream and turned to the boy "Huh?"

"You must like the snow huh? Do you want to watch it together?"

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

 

"Ah oppa! I remember when we watched the snow when were younger"

"You remembered? My work here is done"

The ride finished quicker than you thought and before you knew it someone had pulled you out of Suho's arms.

"Dammit Lay" Suho muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Lay asked.

"Nothing. Just go have fun with Mina. You better take care of her!" he instructed.

 

 

You and Lay walked inside a building. He led you to a practice room.

"What are we doing here?" you asked him and he flashed you his dimple smile.

"I'm going to teach you how to play the piano"

"But I've heard how you're so good at playing the piano!" you complained.

"I promise I won't bite. The others are worse, they'll go off-topic"

"Okay okay. So what are we gonna do?"

"First let's start with the notes. This E. G. B" he started playing with the keys. "This is D and this F. Your fingers go here. First is your thumb. Second is your index. Third is your middle. Fourth is your ring. Fifth is your pinky."

Lay patted down onto the seat for you to sit down on and you luckily learnt vey fast and before you knew it, Lay was teaching you a song Call You Mine, you learnt the easy parts but you still had a long way to go.

 

FLASHBACK TIME

"Gege! What are you doing?" Mina asked.

"I'm playing this thing" Lay replied. "Want to hear?"

"Sure!" and Lay started playing a song called Afraid.

"Wah. You're so good ge! By the way, I think this is called a piano"

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

 

"I remember when you didn't know what the piano was called" you told him.

"You had a flashback?" he asked.

"Neh. I remember you played me a song. I was amazed at how you were so good at it.!"

"This song?" Lay asked as he played you the song and started singing.

You looked from the piano to him. You were mesmerized by his voice. He was so concentrated on the piano.

"Wah. You're amazing Lay" you complimented.

"I could teach you if you want"

"I'm still learning the other one so maybe next time" you said.

There was a knock on the door and both of you turned around.

"Lay hyung, Mina has to come with me now"

"Araso. Take care of her Baek"

 

 

You and Baekhyun started walking, he was holding you after he had taken you from Lay.

"You're probably wondering where we're heading to.."

"Um yeah? Where are we heading to?" you asked him.

"We're just going to take a walk"

"A walk?"

"Yes as in taking one of your feet and moving them forwards and then taking the other and doing the same"

"Oh like this?" you asked as you walked further and further away from Baekhyun.

"Yah! Wait up" he shouted from the distance as he ran to catch up with you. He took hold of your hand "You're not getting away from me this time"

"So tell me what we're going to do on this walk we're having?"

"We're just going to walk, talk, shop"

"The view is nice from here" you complimented. You were at the mountains in the viewing point.

"Well let's go!" Baekhyun said as he dragged you with him.

"Let's go to that shop over there!" you said as you pointed to a stall selling accesories. You ran over to the jewellery section, you loved jewellery.

"Oppa look! Those rings are cool!" you pointed at a bunch of rings.

Baekhyun went over to look at another style of rings whilst you fawned over the cool rings.

He went over to you and took your hand again, you looked up at him and felt him slip something onto your finger. You looked at your hand and gasped. He gave you a shy smile. You took his hand and looked at it, he had a promise/couple ring on his left ring finger. He had put a ring on you too.

"I already paid for it" you took it off and saw that "Now & Forever" were engraved inside. You slipped it back on your finger.

"How did you know my ring size?" you asked.

"Lucky guess?"

He then grabbed your hand and then started walking to another shop.

"D'you want anything to drink?" he asked.

"Just get me what your getting"

A few minutes later he came back and handed you white hot chocolate.

You continued walking around until you found something that you loved since childhood.

"Oppa, can you get me that teddy bear?" you asked him cutely.

He gave in to your cuteness and played the game which was knocking down bottles with a ball.

First strike, he got two bottles down.

Second strike, one bottle down.

Third strike, missed.

Fourth strike, two bottles down.

Fifth and last strike...

You looked on as Baekhyun threw his last ball.

"OMO! Kamsahamnida Baekhyun!" you went over and hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek. You hugged the teddy bear.

 

FLASHBACK TIME

"Mina what do you want? Oppa will get it for you" a boy told you.

You were in a carnival with the your group of friends and the boy wanted to win you something.

"Hmm... Teddy bear?" you asked.

"Okay" the boy said and went off to win you a teddy bear which he did win after forty eight tries.

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

 

You and Baekhyun were sitting on the bench as you hugged the bear.

"Baekhyun oppa?" she called.

"Do you remember a time when we were younger and we were in a carnival and you said you would win me whatever I wanted?" he nodded.

"And it took you... how many was it?.. Forty eight tries to finally win it for me" he grew embarassed at the memory.

"I may have not said it then but I'm saying it now, thank you" you thanked and gave him another kiss on the cheek.

"By the way, the skinship I'm giving out today will be a one time thing only. I'm just thankful that you guys are doing this for me!" he chuckled at you statement.

"I guess it's my turn now?" a voice asked behind you two.

 

 

"So Chen, where are we going?"

"I seriously have no idea where to take you"

"Do you want to go eat? I'm kinda hungry"

He laughed at your childishness.

"Sure. C'mon I've got the perfect restaurant in mind"

Chen had dragged you to a fancy restaurant.

"Are you sure because it's really expensive in here" you told him, he just shook his head.

"Nah it's fine. $uho hyung gave me money"

"Araso" you both went inside and you saw that there wasn't anyone around apart from you two.

"It's so empty" you said, Chen chuckled "I rented it out just for lunch"

"Why would you do that? What if someone wanted to go eat and couldn't?"

"Relax Mina. You're hungry and so am I" he led you to a table in a secluded area.

"Wow. The lights are so pretty" you said.

Chen pulled out a chair for you to sit in and after sat down himself opposite you.

After you had ordered you both started talking.

"So, how do you like your day so far? Have the members been treating you well?" he asked.

You nodded your head "So far everything was great! All the oppas and geges were all nice to me"

Your food came, "Mina~ Feed me" "Oppa! You're hands are free" "Aniyo, I want you to feed me" "Araso" you fed him and he happily ate it. "It's delicious because you fed it to me" he whispered lowly which made you blush

 

FLASHBACK TIME

"Mina, do you want chocolate?"

"Sure oppa!" he gave you a piece of chocolate.

"Oppa, they're tasty!" you exclaimed.

The boy had opened his mouth, you looked at him.

"You want me to feed you?" you asked and he nodded. You fed him.

"It's only delicious because you fed it to me"

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

 

"Oppa, we had a similar moment when we were younger!" you told him.

"Oh you remembered?"

"Yes she did, and now that she's remembered she can go with me" a deep husky voice stated.

"Well that was fast" Chen told him.

 

 

"So what exactly are we doing in your room?" you asked him.

"I'm going to teach you how to play a song on the guitar"

"Really? Lay ge taught me the piano today aswell" you told him.

"Ah, he did? Well I know you already know the guitar chords so I might aswell just get on with the song" he played Billionaire.

"Wah. Oppa, you sing so well!" you commented.

"I want to teach you a different song though" he started to play Nothing On You.

"I love this song!" you announced and started to sing along.

"Here, I think you already know how to play it" he said as he handed you the guitar and you played the song without hesitation, his eyes widened at how well you've improved since childhood.

 

FLASHBACK TIME

"Mina! What are you doing?" a boy asked.

"I'm playing the guitar"

"Can I try?"

"Sure" and handed him the guitar, Chanyeol was messing about with the strings and you looked on as all his randomness played a melody.

"How did you do that?" "I don't know" "You're better than me!"

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

 

"Oppa, can you play that piece you played for me when we were younger?" you asked him, he nodded as you gave him the guitar. He started playing the same piece he played when he was younger. Without noticing, tears started to fall. Chanyeol looked at you and wiped your tears away.

"Uljima~ Waeyo? Gwenchana?" he asked you.

"Neh. It's just that hearing it makes me feel sad because..." you couldn't finish your sentence because Chanyeol hugged you.

"YAH! What happened?! Chanyeol what did you do?" D.O shouted into the room. "Who said you can talk to your hyung like that?" Chanyeol fired back.

"Ah. D.O oppa, it's nothing it's just that Chanyeol oppa played me something and I got really emotional" you explained to him.

"Let's go Mina. I don't want you crying anymore" D.O said as he dragged you downstairs.

 

 

"We're going to cook" D.O said. You walked into the kitchen, "And why is that?" you asked him.

"Well ever since you cooked for us, I've been intrigued by your cooking" D.O answered. "Did you really have to wear heels today?" you giggled at his question.

"Ah. So what are we cooking today?" "Ddukbokki, Bulgogi and Bibimbap"

"Well let's get started!" you exclaimed.

You guys were cooking, you finished the ddukbokki whilst D.O

"Mina, does that taste good?" D.O asked you.

"Mmm... It tastes good oppa!" you said as you fed him one. "Are we cooking for EXO?" you asked him.

"Yeah" he replied "Explains why we're cooking large portions"

 

FLASHBACK TIME

"Mina, taste this" a boy handed you a piece of Samgyeopsal.

"Oppa, it tastes nice like always"

"Glad you like it"

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

 

"Do you remember when you first cooked samgyeopsal? You were determined to make it taste delicious and you kept feeding me it after every try" you laughed at the memory.

"I've improved alot right?" he asked you.

"You're an amazing cook!" you told him as you started working on the bibimbap with D.O's help you finished it in no time.

"GUYS! DINNER'S READY!" you shouted.

You heard a stampede come down the stairs and all of EXO were there in record time.

After y'all had dinner, Tao had taken you out

 

 

"I never ever do this but you're actually the first I've ever brought here" Tao admitted.

"Tao, isn't this the cabin I discovered?" you asked him. And indeed you were standing infront of the secret cabin.

"You did? Oh this must be the secret cabin your dongsaeng was talking about. I wasn't there when the others took you" he explained.

"So what are we doing here?" you asked him again.

"Movie?" he suggested.

"I'm up for it. What movie?" you questioned.

"The Grudge" he laughed at your reaction.

"Let's just watch" you said as you went to the kitchen to make popcorn because you got bored once in this cabin and bought small groceries for yourself. You went upstairs to get a blanket and then come back downstairs to the living room when you see the lights were off.

"Tao?" you called out. "Tao, where are you?" "MINA!" you heard Tao shout into your ear as you screamed.

"Calm down, let's go watch" Tao chuckled at your shocked and scared face as he brought you over to the sofa.

The movie started and you heard a ding, it made you jump because you were still frightened.

You went to the kitchen to get the popcorn when "BOO!" you screamed again and the popcorn went everywhere.

"Tao 2. Mina 0" he celebrated, you just pushed past him and sat on the couch again.

 

FLASHBACK TIME

"Tao? Tao ge! TAO GEGE!" you shouted and searched around for Tao.

"BOO!" he shouted into your ear which made you scream and jump in fright.

"YAH! THAT'S NOT FUNNY!" you exclaimed.

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

 

"OMO! YOU DID THAT TO ME WHEN WE WERE YOUNGER!" you accused.

Tao put his hands up in surrender "Guilty as charged"

You continued to watch the movie and during the scary parts, you buried your head into Tao's chest who just patted your back and kept you safe.

"Yah yah! Stop touching my Mina!" a certain dark skinned, y dancing machine demanded.

 

 

"We're going to dance?" you asked him. Kai had brought you to a dance room.

"You might want to change, it's going to be a long sesion" he teased as he handed you a duffel bag filled with spare clothes.

"You look hot" Kai bluntly sai, he went over and played a song, not just any song but My Humps.

He freestyled and then did a hand movement which seemed like it was telling you to dance and you did, and in Kai's thoughts it was y! He bit his lip.

Suddenly the song changed and Trouble Maker came on. This song is ridiculously ual, it's not a coincidence that this song came up you raised an eyebrow at Kai who just gave you his infamous smirk.

"I'm not going to dance this song with you" you said to him, he gave you an even wider smirk.

"Why not? Afraid that you'll fall for my charms?" he teased you.

"You wish"

"Then that must mean my wish has been granted" he countered.

"Alright, I'll dance a part of it with you but that's it okay?" you told him and he fist pumped.

It seemed like you got carried away because you ended up doing the whole routine and it ended up with you and Kai looking at each intensely.

 

FLASHBACK TIME

"Let's dance" he encouraged you "What's the worse that can happen?" you told him.

And that's when you and the boy danced it out like nobody's business, it felt like you and the boy were the only ones there.

He rested his forehead against yours as you both took deep breaths.

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

 

"I remember" you told him quietly, you were still in that position of looking at each other's eyes.

He stayed quiet as he slowly leaned down.

"NOONA! Are you ready- YAH~! Kai, you can't be the one who steals noona's first kiss!" he warned Kai as he snatched you away.

 

 

"Noona! You shouldn't have let Kai nearly kiss you like this" he scolded you. Same thing Kris ge told me when Daehyun oppa was trying to help me you thought. "Anyway, I've found this little bubble tea shop and that's where I'm going to take you today!"

He quickly grabbed your hand and dragged you as fast as he could towards the shop Guess he was impatient you thought.

"Noona, do you know how much I've been dying to taste bubble tea today? I have been clean until now because I didn't want to have bubble tea until your time with me. Luhan hyung teased me so much!" he whined. He then ordered you bubble tea and then ordered five bubble teas for himself.

He quickly paid the cashier and left, juggling the four bubble teas on his arm and sipping the other one.

 

FLASHBACK TIME

Mina started to cry because she dropped her bubble tea.

"Here! Have some of mine!" the boy offered.

"Kamsahamnida!" you thanked the boy and sipped on the bubble tea.

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

 

"Noona, do you want to drink mine?" he offered but you shook your head.

"Aniyo. I have my own but thank you" "NO. Drink mine" he demanded.

"O-kay" you said as he took a sip and gave it to you, you hesitantly took a sip aswell as he sported a huge smile on his face.

"Noona, did you know that was an indirect kiss?"

"Aigoo. Sehunnie, why you so cute?" you asked him as you pinched his cheeks, he shuddered then felt all tingly as his eyes flashed yellow.

"Noona, are you cold?" he hid. "Sehunnie, why are your eyes yellow?" "No reason. Let's sit down" he said as you both sat on a bench.

"Noona, I think I like you" he confessed but all he heard was soft breathing and felt something hit his shoulder.

"Aigoo noona. You must be really tired" he had placed down his bubble tea as he telepathicly spoke to Luhan and Kai. In no time Kai arrived and teleported Luhan not soon afterwards.

"Luhan hyung, can you use your power to carry all those bubble teas?"

"One of them is for me right?"

"And Kai, can you teleport us back?"

After Kai had teleported y'all to the cabin, Sehun went to his room with you still in his arms.

Sehun had set you down on his bed and made sure you were comfortable, he took off your heels and your coat and then tucked you in.

Goodnight noona.


Proud of this chapter ^^

I'm craving meat right now...

Bye bye~