Imprinting

A Werewolf's Heart

Hey my fellow readers! I'm sorry I haven't updated much, not making the good first impression of an amateur AFF author am I? But it's just that the day after, our house didn't have internet because my dad forgot to pay, yet again. But I had these next few chapters pre-written just for you guys! ^^ Enjoy Chapter 2!


Narrator POV
"I am her boyfriend" the person put an arm around your shoulder, and EXO tensed up for a moment but let it go as soon as it started.
"YAH! Kim Himchan! Who said you can lay your hands on my noona!" Zelo asked and then walked over, took off Himchan's arm from your shoulder and brought you to his side.
"And who said you can talk to your hyung like that?!" Himchan fired back. "Settle down kids, we have new students and we want to make a good impression, right?" Yongguk calmly spoke up.
"Sorry hyung" Zelo apologised. "It's alright dongsaeng-ah" Himchan assured.
"So... Mina-noona, can you please introduce us?" Jongup cutely asked.
"Sure" you replied and walked over to Cheetos and ruffled his hair and then proceeded to introduce EXO to B.A.P and vice versa.
"So... Are we gonna continue on with our tour or what?" Sehun rudely interrupted.
You sighed, "Aigoo, I forgot that y'all were new, let's go then" you turned to B.A.P and bid them goodbye.



"Alright, so this is the gym. You can play basketball, badminton over there. Do gymnastics here. The actual gym equipment are inside this room. There's an outside bit where you can play football, or soccer however you want to call it, rugby, cricket, track & field, baseball. The tennis courts are over there and that building beside it is for practising high jump, long jump etc. Any questions?" I asked as you looked at them.
A person raised there hand up, "Yeah! Haven't we-" he was interrupted with a loud pitched scream.
"MINAAAAAAAA!" the said person squealed and then spear tackled, just kidding, you with a hug.
"Yah! Kim Hyuna! Let the girl go, you're suffocating her" another person said, this time a lower-pitched voice.
"Ca-nt brea-the" you choked out.
"Oh sorry, I haven't seen you since forever!" Hyuna stated.
"You just saw me yesterday!" you said after getting your breath back.
"I know but- oh who are they?" she asked me.
"They're the new students" you simply replied.
"Hey there babe, are you a parking ticket coz you have fine written all over you" Suho attempted.
"Hyung, let me show you the right away" Kai pushed Suho out the way and made his way towards Hyuna, he went up close to her face,  centimeteres from kissing distance, he held her hips and said "Now tell me you're not lost-" he started before he was turned around and punched square in the face. EXO immediately ran to Kai.
I looked at the scene horrified. "HYUNSEUNG!" you shouted.
"What? I was just protecting my girl" Hyunseung replied.
"Protect her from what?!" you asked him.
"Have you been watching what just happened a few seconds ago?" he told you, anger evident in his voice.
"Aish, you didn't have to go and punch him!" you yelled as you stood in front of him.
"Whatever, sorry for punching your friend" Hyunseung simply 'apologised.'
"SORRY? YOU BETTER BE MORE THAN SORRY!" Chanyeol ran at Hyunseung and raised his fists of fury ready to strike, until Hyunseung dodged just in time just as Chanyeol was about to hit, you looked on as shock took over. Chanyeol wasn't able to stop his hand from hitting your head and all you saw was black until you lost concsiousness. When Chanyeol hit you, a flashback came to you whilst you were unconscious.


FLASHBACK TIME


"Mina-ah, do you want to play with this ball with me?" A boy asked, you shook your head cutely.
"Araso oppa. I'll just finish my banana milk first, you can start if you want" you said as you sipped your banana milk and then you heard the boy shout at you, "MINA! WATCH OUT!" you turned around as a ball was flying towards you. You were so shocked that you couldn't move until the ball hit you and you fell unconscious.


END OF FLASHBACK TIME

You woke up as your eyes adjusted to the light, you could see 12 pairs of eyes looking at you as you awaken. You screamed out of instinct and some screamed back too, well maybe not some, but a few... okay maybe it was just D.O.
Nothing was said. It was just silent.
"Can you guys leave for a few minutes?" Chanyeol asked EXO and they obeyed, some reluctant to go because they fear, which was evident on their faces, that Chanyeol will do something to hurt you but left anyway. I wonder why they're so sad and worried about me, we only just met but something about them feels so familiar you thought but shook it off.

Chanyeol POV
"Mina, I'm sorry" I whispered so quietly that Mina had to strain her hearing.
"Eyy.. It's fine, it was my fault for not dodging in time" Mina assured me. How can she be so calm about this? I thought.
"Are you sure, because I did hit your head pretty bad" I looked at her and she touched her head as if noticing the injury for the first time, she winced after touching it. I quickly got up and grabbed an ice pack and gave it to her. She smiled at me as a sign of thankfulness. I suddenly felt all tingly and my eyes flashed a bright yellow but she fortunately didn't notice, too busy with icing her head.
! Why did I have to imprint right now?!


So there you go guys! The first imprint and it was none other than Chanyeol! I was gonna do the imprints based on the poll I set up but since I can't see the poll right now, I'll just do it randomly for now.

Thank you for reading! If it wasn't obvious, the person in the flashback was our Yeollie Oppa!
And if you're up for making me a poster, it'll be much appreciated! Just send me private message or something on AFF! Bye bye~