Imprinting II

A Werewolf's Heart

Hello again! This chapter is one of the pre-written chapters I had, so sit back and enjoy!


Narrator POV

After the events that had happened a few seconds ago, you walked out of the nurse's office and saw Kai's bruised eye, you quickly rushed to him because your kind nature was kicking in and grabbed his hand then dragged him back to the nurse's office, Kai had tints of pink on his cheeks but you didn't see as you were too busy trying to fix up his wounds.
"Are you okay? You're not injured in any way are you?" you quickly asked him.

 


"I know what happened Chanyeol, we all do, we all felt it" Kris spoke up.
Chanyeol looked at him with wide eyes then he started getting angry at the fact that Kai was getting to spend time with you a lot more than he did. His fist curled.

 


"No, but my back does feel a bit hurt from when that Hyunsomething kid pushed me up against the wall after you out" Kai announced.
"Take off your shirt" you quickly demanded, not thinking twice.
"That's a bit fast but either way I don't mind" he smirked at your flushed face as you turned around as he took off his shirt, "You can stop covering your face now" he hotly said as he came closer to you, his hot breath tickling your neck. You turned around and you blushed as you saw how close the proximity was between the both of you. Without thinking again, you pushed his bare chest forgetting the fact he took of his shirt.
"Just shut up and let me see your back" you demanded, face still flushed. Kai turned around and it gave you access to see the injury Hyunseung left. You gasped seeing how beaten up his back was and quickly dabbed a bit of alcohol on it making him wince a little, you mumbled a little apology as you treated to his wounds.
"Are you guys- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Tao came in and shouted, the rest of EXO rushed in and Chanyeol was especially angry.
"PUT YOUR SHIRT BACK ON KAI! I know you admire how much your body looks but you don't have to take it off in front of Mina!" Baekhyun shouted and came over to cover your eyes. This caused you to gasp, luckily EXO was too mad to notice.


FLASHBACK TIME


"Ready or not here I come!" a young boy announced.
You were 7 years old, you were playing hide n seek and you were the only who couldn't find a hiding place.
Before you could run away after hearing the boy come closer, a hand came and covered your eyes.
"Boo! I've found you Mina! You're supposed to hide not stand there where I can see you clearly" the boy said to you.


END OF FLASHBACK TIME


"She was treating the wounds on my back! Nothing inappropriate was going on. Although I wish there was" Kai mumbed the last sentence but you still heard and you blushed.
You grasped Baekhyun's hand and took it off your face.
"Guys, there's seriously nothing going on, I was treating Kai's back, now go. I'll be out in a few minutes, just let me finish treating Kai and then we can continue with the tour" you said.
"Actually Mina-" Luhan started but you cut him off, "Don't worry about me!" you assured them but Chanyeol still stood in the doorway looking at you and then at Kai before Kris grabbed him and shut the door.
You turned to Kai, "Does your back still hurt Kai?" you asked him with worried eyes.
He looked into your eyes and then suddenly felt tingly, you took his silence as a yes so you continued to treat his wounds. His eyes then flashed yellow and then he groaned. Why did I have to imprint now? he thought. You took this as a sign that you were hurting him so you apologised again.

 


After you finished treating Kai's wounds, only Chanyeol, Baekhyun & Lay were outside waiting, you took a look at your surroundings and that's when you realized that it was an unfamiliar sight.
You turned to look at the remaining EXO members "Where are we?" you asked them.
"Well Mina-ah, this is what Luhan was trying to tell you, you're actually at EXO's house" Lay told you. You stared at them with wide-eyes and then looked at your surroundings, "HOUSE?! THIS IS A FRICKIN' MANSION!" you shouted but not loud enough to startle any of the inhabitants in this mansion. "Wait I have to go" you said as you looked at the time on your phone and then ran downstairs with Lay & Baekhyun chasing after you. Chanyeol & Kai were having a staring contest after Kai had imprinted on you.
"Thank you for helping me but I seriously need to get home, I think Junhong might call any second" and it seemed like Zelo had heard you, your phone started ringing, you answered him right away.
"Noona, where are you?!" he shouted through the phone, you took your phone away from the phone and then answered, "I'm at a friend's house after I out Junhong-ah, nothing to worry about" "Are you okay?! Who hurt you? Noona! It looks like the rain is getting harder, I think you should stay there for the night" this caught you by surprise "WHAT? You want me to stay at EXO's house for the night?!"
Hearing your sudden outburst, Lay & Baekhyun smirked.
"Yah! Junhong-ah, is B.A.P there with you?" you asked him.
"How could you ask such a thing noona! B.A.P is not-" Zelo started to explain but a voice cut him off.
"Baby girl! It's Daehyun AND YOUNGJAE" you heard Youngjae shout, "I don't really care if you're there right now but take care of my dongsaeng until I come back okay?" you said and then hung up and then started walking to the door when a hand came and grabbed your wrist and another hand grabbed your other wrist preventing you from going any further.
"Mina~ Didn't you hear Zelo? He said that you should stay here instead because it's raining hard outside and oh did you hear that clap of thunder?" Baekhyun said.
"Just stay for the night, we have a spare room you could use, we're lucky that the maids had it decorated for a girl, how convenient" Lay said.
And by this you just gave up, you've had enough for today plus your head was starting to hurt so you just went upstairs.
"Last door on the left!" you heard Lay and Baekhyun say. You groaned, when will this day end?


So guys, it has come to my notice that my chapters are kinda crappy right? Don't worry, no one's told me this, it's my own opinion. I just kinda at writing chapters. I imagine it better in my head lol
Anyway, I am co-owning this story, so please welcome my dear friend itsSuperDee15, please just call her Dee  (or just the letter D if you'd like) and call me Meeesh (or just M) or Panda (hehe Tao) or Dragon (hehe Kris) or MeeeshPanda (nickname given by my friends) or DragonPanda (hehe TaoRis)
If it isn't clear, the boy in the flashback is Bacon oppa! ^^
Bye bye~