Wushu

A Werewolf's Heart

Previously on AWH

You hit Lay like D.O did moments ago. "I don't love anyone more than anyone. If you're all my mates then I'll have to love you all equally" you stated.

Chen brightened up at your wise words and went to hug you. "This doesn't mean that I'll start calling you guys 'oppa' or 'gege' straight away" you pointed out.

"But it does mean that you will call us that in the near future right?" Chen pestered whilst you just rolled your eyes but still gave him a knowing smile.

Chen gave you a cheeky kiss on the forehead which made Luhan furious. Well who can blame him? You both kissed, well more like he kissed you but a kiss nonetheless. He imprinted on you which didn't really help since he had the urge to punch Chen right now out of jealousy and since the kiss between y'all wasn't revealed yet because well... I don't really know, Luhan had to refrain from doing so to avoid suspicions from the pack.

Baekhyun saw Luhan's fist scrunched up and smirked inwardly. If only he knew Baekhyun thought.

The only reason that our deer is more jealous than the other members is because they don't know about the kiss and if the others did find out, all hell would break loose. Or maybe the other members are really good at hiding because right now, they're acting like they could careless about Chen's forehead kiss.


Narrator POV

"Mei mei!" you whipped around to find the source.

"OH! You know chinese!" Tao beamed. He walked over to you and wrapped an arm around your shoulder, pulling you away from Chen.

"Anyway, I wanted to take you somewhere" he said to you as he pulled you out the kitchen.

"Where are we going Tao?" you asked.

"Somewhere" he answered. He dragged you to a room that you've never been in before. "This is where I practice my wushu skills"

"You do wushu?" you questioned.

"Yeah and alot of other stuff but we'll get to that later. I wanted to teach you"

"The last time we were alone together, you scared the crap out of me" you pointed out, reffering to Hanging Out With EXO.

"Yah! All I'm going to do is teach you some wushu" he defended and pulled you to him and closed the door.

He got out the wushu stick and started doing his routine.

After he had finished, you applauded and he gave you a smile.

He walked over to you and grabbed your hand. He handed you the stick.

He went behind you and grabbed your hands again.

"You put your hands here and you swing like this" he trailed off.

You were distracted by the close proximity you two had. Come to think of it, I haven't been this close to Tao before... you thought.

You looked behind you to see Tao's face far enough from which made you feel relieved about the situation.

He turned to look at you and you turned away.

"Yah! Were you even listening?" he asked you then his head started to lean forwards, "Perhaps... were you distracted by me?" he teased.

You looked back behind you to see his face merely inches away from yours and quickly drew from his hold.

You gave him and yourself a good amount of distance before swinging the wushu stick at him.

He dodged, barely in time.

You kept swinging at him and he kept dodging.

You had enough of taking it easy on him so you tricked him by pretending that you were going to swing one way but swung the other way which hit him on his arm. Apparantley too hard.

"OMO! Gege, I'm so sorry!" you apologised and rushed over to him, who was cradling his arm.

"You" he started. "You don't even realise what you just said, do you?"

"Stop playing around!" you scolded him and grabbed his arm gently. It looked like it was going to bruise so you quickly ran out the room.

Aish that girl, attacking me for no reason and then leaving my injured self unattended Tao thought.

You came back a few minutes later with an ice pack and gave it to him for his injury.

"You know" he trailed "You called me gege"

You looked at him, not suprised you ended up calling him that. "I panicked out of instinct. Don't think I'll start calling you that from now on"

He pouted and you looked away. Aegyo was your weakness. Even the smallest thing of cuteness can set you off into fangirling land.

"Stop pouting" you told him, distracting yourself with the wushu stick that was suddenly a point of interest.

"Mina~ Please call me gege! Buing buing!" he cutely tried.

"Aish" you mumbled to yourself and then gave Tao a bright smile.

"Aigoo, why do you have to be so cute?" you asked him and pinched his cheeks.

Tao's eyes lit up with hope. "Does that mean you'll call me gege? Buing buing!" he tried again at aegyo.

You think you just died and gone to heaven.

"Tao ge" you hesitantly replied.

He bear hugged you once it came out your mouth.

You left him in his wushu room, which was probably a bad idea since his arm was injured, so you went back in and dragged him out to the living room and told him to relax.

Xiumin came in with an envelope in his hand, he opened it and out came a card which all too familiarly looked like an invitation.

"OMONA!" Xiumin said.

"What is it hyung?" Lay asked.

"The school's hosting the annual Christmas Ball" Xiumin announced and you inwardly groaned. You hated those kind of events. The boys had all gathered around the eldest and looked at the invitation.

Seizing the opportunity, you hurriedly bris-walked out of the living room and into your bedroom.

Why did Xiumin have to read that invitation when the other pack members were around? you thought.

Your phone rang and you answered it without looking at the caller id.

"HEY MINA!" the other person shouted through the phone.

"What do you want Ailee?" you asked.

"Did you receive the invitation yet?"

"Of course I did. I do not want to go"

"You are going" Ailee demanded.

"No I'm not"

"Listen to unnie" another voice said from the phone.

"IU?"

"You. Are. Going. And that's Final" Ailee said. "Meet us at the mall. We're going to go dress shopping"

You thought that you might aswell not keep them waiting and changed.

You went downstairs and absentmindedly bid goodbye to the wolves who were back to doing whatever they were doing.

"Where are you going?" Kai asked.

"Shopping" you answered, putting your boots on.

"Okay then. Have fun!" Kai said as he went into the living room.

You met up with Ailee and IU, who you had trouble finding since they already started dress shopping before you came.

You went to various shops, trying on different accesories and went to shoe shops before finally going to a dress shop.

You spent a good few hours looking at dresses, who knew choosing dresses would be this hard?

IU found hers first, she was lucky because she looks good in any dress anyway.

You and Ailee have yet to find yours. You kept looking at dresses but neither one of them were the one you were thinking of.

Ailee found hers a good few minutes after IU and now it was just you left.

The day was halfway near it's end but the girls were more than happy enough to help you search for a dress.

When you finally found it, it was already eleven o'clock and by then, you were tired as heck. You didn't even know why the mall stays open this late.

You bid goodbye to the girls as you went back home.

Once you reach home, you quickly shut the main door and went upstairs to your bedroom to change into more comfy clothes and then fell onto your bed. All you wanted was to relax before going to sleep.

That didn't happen since a few members came in to check up on you.

"Yah! I told you not to come home late" Kai said but all you did was grab two pillows, one to throw harshly at Kai and the other one was to snuggle with.

"Do you realise how worried we were about you?" Sehun asked as he sat on your bed. "Snuggle with me instead" he pouted, jealous of the pillow you were hugging.

You turned your head away from him.

"Guys, I think all of you should just let Mina rest for a bit" Chanyeol suggested as the y dancing machine and the baby of the group shrugged and wished you goodnight.

Luhan came and sat down on your bed and then pushed the strands of hair away from your face. You kicked him off the bed.

"Now I know what it feels like" Luhan groaned and clutched the most affected area which was his . He left your room after that.

"Goodnight Mina" Chanyeol said as he tucked you in and planted a kiss on your forehead, you snuggled into your pillow with a gentle smile on your face and Chanyeol smiled back at your reaction, satisfied.


AYO WADDUP! (KREAASSE?!)

I apologise for my lack in updating this story.

I'm not going to make up excuses.

Main reasons are: Writer's block and school... most of the time I've been really lazy and I also apologise for that.

Please forgive me, my writer's block has been cured (for now) and I have another chapter ahead ^^

In hopes of gaining your forgiveness, I'll give you these twelve boys that growl until the next chapter is released <3

 

 

KIM MINSEOK

 

LU HAN

 

WU YIFAN

 

KIM JOONMYEON

 

ZHANG YIXING

 

BYUN BAEKHYUN

 

KIM JONGDAE

 

PARK CHANYEOL

 

DO KYUNGSOO

 

HUANG ZITAO

 

KIM JONGIN

 

OH SEHUN

 

<3