Proposition

A Werewolf's Heart

Sorry for the late update

Me no know any ideas for this chapter...

I've realised that this story has had no poster and I'm blaming myself for not checking the applicants lol

ENJOY CHAP 20!


Narrator POV

You woke up smelling heart shaped waffles. You opened your eyes to see the plate infront of you.

"It smells so good" you said and took the plate of waffles to devour it.

"I made it especially for you" Lay said.

"Gomowo gege. Where are the others?" you asked.

"They all went back to get ready for school" and that's when you realised that you still had school.

"Ge. Go back home and get ready with them. I'll meet you at school" you told him as you quickly took a big bite of the waffles and then rushed to the showers.

When you finished, you got dressed and went downstairs to find Zelo wasn't in the house. You checked the kitchen but found nothing, then you checked his room when you're phone vibrated. It was a text from Zelo.

 

Noona, I've gone to school early so don't worry about me.

Take care of yourself, even if your fever has gone down you're still ill!

 

You smiled at his caring personality shining through. You headed downstairs and grabbed your bag then headed out the door.

As you were making your way to school, you felt something tugging on your leg. You looked down and saw a cute little boy.

You bent down to his level and the boy wrapped his arms around your neck, you lifted him and then saw a girl running up to you.

"SUNHWA?!" you greeted out loud.

"MINA!" Sunhwa greeted back as you let down the boy and gave Sunhwa a hug.

"I haven't seen you since forever!" you announced. "How have you been doing?"

"Same old same old. Thanks for stopping this little guy" Sunhwa answered as she pointed to the little boy who was looking up at you two in amazement an then pulled a mehrong face.

"What's your name?" you asked the boy as Sunhwa picked him up.

"Moon Mason" he replied as he buried his face onto Sunhwa's neck, being shy.

"He's my nephew" Sunhwa announced.

"Wah. Kyeopta" you commented as you gently pinched his cheek.

Sunhwa looked at your outfit "Where you going?" she asked.

"I have school. Which makes me wonder why you aren't in school?" you asked.

"Teachers are on strike so the school is closed for the next few days" she replied.

You looked at the time on your phone and saw that you were gonna be really late, you didn't know who to call since no one in B.A.P were in your homeroom neither was Ailee or IU.

You were worried since you knew that whatever you did right now would still make you late to school.

Sunhwa looked at the time too and bid you goobye.

Your phone suddenly rang and you looked at the number but it was one you couldn't recognise. You answered it because YOLO right?

"Mina are you there?" the person asked, they sounded really familiar and then it clicked inside your head.

"Yah. How did you get my number?" you asked suspiciously.

"Your brother gave it to me" the person asked. "Why aren't you in school yet?"

"I kinda met up with an old friend" you sheepishly answered.

"Hurry up, school starts in five minutes" they said and hung up.

You looked at your phone. Dammit Kai, how do you expect me to come to school in a span of five minutes when the school is fifteen minutes away? you thought but still made your way to school.

 

 

Kai shifted in his seat, it was three minutes until school started and you still weren't here. He excused himself and went to the janitor's closet then disappeared.

You were still making your way to school but you were nowhere near close, suddenly you felt a breeze and then someone grabbed you into an alleyway. Luckily, there were not many people out and those who were could not care less as they were too busy minding their own business.

You were about to speak but it became muffled because Kai had his mouth over your hand, you pulled it away and started to scold him.

"What were you thinking teleporting so casually like that? And in a public place! What would you do if people noticed? Are you crazy?!" you hissed.

He smirked. "Yeah, I'm crazy for you" he whispered to your ear.

That statement would've made you blush any other time but right now you ignored it.

"I didn't get caught and even if I did people wouldn't believe it and would think I'm just a circus act" he continued. He looked at the time and quickly grabbed you close to him then teleported back.

By the time you teleported to the janitor's closet, you only had one minute left so you took Kai's hand and ran back to form period.

You sighed in relief when you reached the classroom and just seconds after the bell rang. EXO looked at both of you then at your intertwined hands. Kai tightened the grip on both your hands but you didn't notice and quickly let go and made your way to your seat. Kai pouted but then sat back down on his seat when the teacher came. She announced some stuff that you didn't really listen to as you laid your head down on the table, drifting off to sleep. Last night after you couldn't sleep when you and EXO resolved things, you still couldn't sleep and just laid down on your bed playing with your phone and when you actually started to drift off to sleep you only had two hours left since you and EXO resolved things pretty late that night.

After your teacher announced everything, everyone started to chatter away to kill time whilst you were still sleeping. The teacher then interrupted. "I forgot to tell you that your last two periods are both study periods" she announced.

Before you knew it, the bell rang and it was off to your first lesson. When you reached your classroom, no one was there. You heard the door open and IU come in. "I knew you'd be here! Come on, our teacher went home ill at the last minute and we have no subsitute so we get a free period" she explained as she dragged you to the cafeteria where most of your class was.

She went to your normal table which is where you, Ailee, IU and B.A.P sat.

You groaned and put your hands over your head as you experienced the very delayed after effects of Kai's teleporting. You laid your head on the table again as you felt a headache coming. IU noticed your pain and asked if you were alright. You just told her you were okay and that you didn't get much sleep last night. You just shrugged the headache off and then continued on sleeping.

"Wake me up when it's time to go the next lesson" you told IU.

 

 

You were fortunate that this day was going fast and that it was lunch time already but you were still tired. You went and sat on your normal table in the cafeteria where none of the others were at the moment. You ate your food quickly, wanting to get some shut eye before classes started again. Right after you stood up, someone grabbed your arm and dragged you to the hallway. You sighed and looked up at person, clearly annoyed.

"What are you doing Daehyun?" you asked.

"Nothing" he answered, slowly coming closer to your face. "I'm just messing with EXO" he whispered to your ear. If anyone saw you now, it'd look like Daehyun was about to make a move on you.

Messing with EXO? How on earth does messing with EXO always include me? you thought. You were about to tell him that he shouldn't because the last time he tried to do something, which was way back in Chapter 6, he got scared when they cornered him. Before you could utter a word, Daehyun disappeared from your sight. You looked around you to see where he went and saw Chanyeol gripping Daehyun's shirt tightly and just when it looked like Chanyeol was about to hit him, you grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Don't Chanyeol. Daehyun was just trying to provoke you" you explained but he didn't listen as he kept his eyes on the person that was smirking back at him just to irritate him even more.

Filled with anger, Chanyeol pushed you away and apparantley too hard because you hit the wall and your head took some damage, it didn't really help since you had a headache so you out.

Geez, you really are prone to accidents. Chanyeol mentally facepalmed himself and then groaned This is the second time I've hurt her on school premises. Get your head together Park Chanyeol! he mentally scolded himself. Daehyun went over to you and then looked back at Chanyeol in rage. He stood up to Chanyeol and shouted.

"Yah! I know you were mad at me but you didn't have to push her!" he roared at Chanyeol who just gave him a death glare.

"You think I wanted that to happen? If you weren't so close to her then this would've never happened!" he barked back and then lifted you up bridal style to the nurse's office with Daehyun trailing behind.

Miss Jeon, the nurse, opened the door like she knew something was about to happen but actually it was pure coincidence.

Chanyeol came in and laid you down on the gurney. Miss Jeon sighed again.

"The amount of times you guys visit my office" she said and then paid her attention to your currently limp body. "So what exactly happened?"

"I accidentally pushed her..." Chanyeol admitted, the nurse raised an eyebrow. "Into a wall" Chanyeol trailed off and she shook her head as she checked your heart rhythm and was glad to see it normal. She pulled out her record sheet and started to note down stuff.

During that time, the atmospehere was awkward for the nurse as the tnesion between Daehyun and Chanyeol was growing.

You woke up when it was nearing lunch so the nurse checked your eyes then gave you an ice pack for your head. You went to class and explained to your teacher what happened, you were happy that it was study period so you ended up not doing much work. You tried not to fall asleep no matter how tired you were just in case something happened.

You were feeling much more better when school finished and you were walking beside Zelo, who found out what happened and rushed by your side when the last bell rang.

Right when you stepped out the school gates, someone picked you up and carried you over there shoulder.

"Kris put me down. I'm wearing a skirt!" you screamed, he took off his blazer and wrapped it around your skirt. You didn't know why but you blushed when Kris did that. He then proceeded to carry you to his car. He put you in the front seat and then buckled your seatbelt, it wasn't until half of the pack were inside the car did he start to drive.

Well that was weird Zelo thought as he started to walk back home.

 

 

When you arrived at EXO's ahem mansion, you stared at in awe. Despite all the times you were in EXO's mansion you never actually paid any attention at the exterior.

EXO brought you inside and you sat on the couch.

"Mina, we really need to tell you this and tell you now" Luhan started.

"Imprinting is alot more than yo think it is, it's not just picking someone who's our soulmate." Xiumin said.

"Like we have a choice who we imprint on" Sehun muttered loudly.

"We imprint then that's it. Whoever we imprinted on is our life-long partner, that is if they choose to accept us" Xiumin continued.

"It hurts us Mina. It hurts those that have imprinted on you whenever you get hurt or whenever you're so far away from us" Chen said.

"What happens if I don't accept you guys?" you asked.

"There's nothing we can do about it so we die, slowly" Lay explained.

"So what exactly happens when you imprint on me?" you questioned.

"To us, you're like a magnet attracting us towards you. We'll always feel the need to please or protect you in any way" Suho replied.

"So what exactly happens when something happens to me or I'm not with you guys?" you asked again.

"We experience unspeakable pain" Tao answered.

"Which brings us to to this question" D.O said. "You don't have to answer straight away" he stated.

"What's the question?" you questioned.

"Will you move in with us?" Baekhyun asked.


Oooh. so whatcha think?

Some people mgiht already know the answer ;)

I'm hyped up for SBS' The Heirs

I'm also hyped up because of TroubleMaker's comeback, Fiestar's comeback, Miss A's comeback.

Did you hear about EXO's reality show?

I'll try to update more frequently. Key word: try

I love you guys!

<3

Bye bye~