'Oppa' & 'Gege'

A Werewolf's Heart

Previously on AWH

You pelted the flour at him fiercely out of defence, he coughed some out and pulled you out of the table.

Once you both got out you both started laughing as you were both facing each other with Lay's hands on your hips and yours on his shoulders.

When you both stopped, you looked at him and both your eyes connected and you both held that eye-contact for quite a while.

Lay lowered his head to your level but then someone coughed. It was Luhan and boy did he not look happy.

"I think you guys should clean yourselves up" he stated and made way for you and Lay to go out the kitchen door.

Lay walked out first, clearing his throat and you walked out after.

Before you could dissappear from his sight, he grabbed your arm and kissed your cheek.

Your eyes widened. "You looked like an angel covered in flour that I couldn't resist" he said.

You blushed as he let go of your arm and you walked upstairs to the bathroom to clean yourself from the flour fight you and Lay had.


Narrator POV

"LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" you heard D.O scream whilst cleaning yourself up.

Lay hurried downstairs to meet a very angry owl also known as D.O and if looks could kill, Lay would already be dead before he stepped foot on the very last step of the staircase.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY KITCHEN?!" he yelled picking up a misplaced knife which Lay took as a sign that this would be the end of him.

"WHAT'S ALL THE COMMOTION ABOUT?" Suho barged in with the other members.

Lay looked at him. "Suho, if I don't make it tell Mina that I love her and give all my belongings to Tao"

"YES! I GET TO INHERIT LAY GEGE'S STUFF!" Tao fist pumped.

"Actually nevermind, Chanyeol gets to inherit all my stuff" Lay changed and Tao pouted whilst Chanyeol smiled really widely like he was high but Lay didn't notice that.

Suho hit Lay gently, but strong enough to knock some sense into him, on the head.

"You're not going to die, you think D.O will actually kill you?"

"YES!" D.O shouted somewhere in the kitchen, probably cleaning the mess up.

"He's joking"

"NO I AM NOT!"

You came downstairs to see what happened.

"LAY I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" you heard D.O scream from somewhere.

You gave Lay a sympathetic look. "Kyungsoo oppa! Don't kill Lay, it was partly my fault too!"

"IT'S OKAY BECAUSE YOU JUST MOVED IN BUT LAY SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER!"

"Hey how come you call D.O 'oppa' and not us?" Kris asked.

"I don't know, maybe because Kyungsoo oppa's really nice?" you asked more than told.

"And you even call him by his real name" Kris added.

"Well some of you don't have another name that you go by so I don't know why you're complaining"

"I'm complaining because you don't call me 'gege' nor my real name" Kris told.

"Do you really want me to call you Yifan, Kris? Yifan gege. Kris gege" you said as you compared the two names whilst Kris grinned after hearing you say that.

"YAH! You called Kris hyung 'gege' what about us lot?" Sehun whined.

"Sehun, there's no point. I'm the same age as you and Kai and you're younger than me"

"BY A DAY!" he pointed out loudly.

"I'm not going to call any of you 'gege' or 'oppa' and you can't force me to call you that" you said 'as a matter of factly', "Kyungsoo is an exception because he's the only one who hasn't complained"

"That's only because you started to call him oppa subconsiously" Xiumin stated.

"Well you still can't force me. I'm going to help D.O clean the kitchen"

Lay hugged, well more like squeezed, you until you struggled to breathe whilst repeating multiple thank you's. You hit his shoulder repeatedly, like tapping out if you want to use wrestling words. Your attempt was futile so you had to use a wildcard.

"D.O OPPA!" you yelled to the kitchen. Lay immediately let you go once he heard D.O's name and ran away to unicorn land, kidding of course unless there is a land where unicorns live. If there is please do tell me.

You went into the kitchen to see D.O scrubbing a spot that seemed to be already clean.

"D.O oppa, why are you cleaning something that's already clean?" you asked.

"It's not clean. It may look like it from the human eye but it isnt" D.O replied not taking his eyes off the countertop that he was cleaning.

"Sorry about the mess, me and Lay got a bit carried away" you apologised.

"I told you it's fine. It's Lay's fault anyway" D.O answered still not looking away from the 'dirty' spot.

"Oh hi Lay!" you greeted as the said person walked in the room. Your greeting made D.O freeze for a second then look up at the unicorn with a murderous glint in his eye.

Lay took a step back. "Listen D.O, I'm really sorry that I made your kitchen really messy"

"You should be more than sorry! It's not only in the kitchen but it was in the dining room too!" D.O said.

You raised your hand up. "Actually that was my fault" you confessed.

"Yeah it was Mina's fault!" Lay agreed.

D.O hit Lay's head with a broomstick he magically got. "What was that for?" Lay asked.

"Take it like a man. Even if it is Mina's fault for the dining room mess, it's your fault for starting it"

"But D.O-" you interrupted Lay.

"Gege, I don't think you should argue with Kyungsoo oppa. Help clean up with me" you told him as you started mopping the floor.

"YAH! YOU CALLED LAY HYUNG 'GEGE!' WHAT ABOUT ME?" Chen shouted from the living room.

You just shook your head, continuing to mop the floor.

"See? Mina obviously loves me and D.O more" Lay boasted.

"AND ME!" Kris yelled from upstairs. The boasting from the unicorn made Chen pout and upset.

You hit Lay like D.O did moments ago. "I don't love anyone more than anyone. If you're all my mates then I'll have to love you all equally" you stated.

Chen brightened up at your wise words and went to hug you. "This doesn't mean that I'll start calling you guys 'oppa' or 'gege' straight away" you pointed out.

"But it does mean that you will call us that in the near future right?" Chen pestered whilst you just rolled your eyes but still gave him a knowing smile.

Chen gave you a cheeky kiss on the forehead which made Luhan furious. Well who can blame him? You both kissed, well more like he kissed you but a kiss nonetheless. He imprinted on you which didn't really help since he had the urge to punch Chen right now out of jealousy and since the kiss between y'all wasn't revealed yet because well... I don't really know, Luhan had to refrain from doing so to avoid suspicions from the pack.

Baekhyun saw Luhan's fist scrunched up and smirked inwardly. If only he knew Baekhyun thought.

The only reason that our deer is more jealous than the other members is because they don't know about the kiss and if the others did find out, all hell would break loose. Or maybe the other members are really good at hiding because right now, they're acting like they could careless about Chen's forehead kiss.


[Pictures and GIFs not mine. Credit to owner]

Short chapter I know but anyway all I can say is that I'm so proud of EXO for winning big on both the MMA's (Melon Music Awards) and MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards)

The female lead for both of the awards were so pretty! And the adorable female MC that hosted with EXO during the MMA's

Lee Yoo Bi, the girl that hosted with EXO during the MMA's:

Kim Yun Hye, who was the female lead during EXO's performance at the MMA's:

Yoon So Hee, who was the female lead during EXO's performance at MAMA 2013:

Hate me if you want, but I think Luhan and Yoon So Hee look cute together!

On another note, CONGRATULATIONS to all the other winners from MMA's and MAMA 2013!

I would name them all but right now I'm procrastinating ;)

Who's excited for EXO's Showtime!

<3