Swim

A Werewolf's Heart

Previously on AWH

"Don't be angry" you told him, he was about to protest. "Don't deny it"

He stayed silent after that Damn she's good he thought.

"If I had to lose my first kiss to someone in the EXO pack it would've been you, but don't tell the others that" you playfully held out a pinky and he pinky promised in a joking manner.

"Why me though?" he asked.

"Even if you did act cold towards me when we first reunited, I could tell that you cared alot about me and that you aren't used to showing your emotions when I'm around, it's so different from when we were little but I guess that's slowly changing" you said and playfully nudged him and he gave you a genuine smile.

"But what's done is done and even if Luhan did steal a kiss from me, I don't actually feel as mad as I thought I'd be" you admitted.

You heard snoring to your right and saw that the Moon Brothers had fallen asleep, you laughed lightly to yourself and stood up to put Maden into the stroller. Baekhyun carried Mavin whilst you pushed the stroller and carried Mason.

"Give him to me" Baekhyun said, referring to Mason.

"Ani. I can handle him" you told him but he wouldn't take no for answer and took Mason from you himself so that he was carrying both Mavin and Mason as both of you were walking back to the house.


Narrator POV

You woke up, with the Moon Brothers cuddling up to you. They seemed like they wanted to sleep some more so you let them.

It's already been a few weeks since Luhan had kissed you and Sunhwa was coming back today.

You stealthily snuck out of bed and changed into some swim gear and then wore an oversized shirt and some shorts over it. You wanted to have a little relaxing time and since you woke up early in the morning, it was the perfect fit.

You went to the pool at the back of the house because it seemed to calm you more.

You sat at the edge, dipping your legs into the water, not wanting to soak your body yet.

You closed your eyes, letting the sound of water refresh your mind.

You felt a presence sit by you but you didn't open your eyes.

"You're up early" the person stated.

"I just wanted to get some piece of mind before the day unfolds" you replied, stll not opening your eyes.

"I'm sorry if the pack are giving you a hard time" he apologised.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault or theirs" you told him, finally looking at him.

"Going for a swim?"

"That was my original plan but now I'm not so sure"

"Join me"

"I should really get going, I need to check up on the Moon Brothers" you said to him as you took your feet out the water.

"Come on. You said you wanted to get a piece of mind so just relax. I'll give you a massage" he offered and before you could answer, he was already behind you massaging all your pressure points.

"You've been stressed out lately, care to tell me what's been causing it?" he asked.

"I'm not really sure myself, must be because it's been a very long time since I've had to take care of someone alot younger than I am" you were referring to the Moon Brothers. "Don't get me wrong, I love those kids but they're so mischievious these days"

"Do you want me to tell them to be more behaved?"

"As thoughtful as that is, no but thank you"

"No problem" he said and stopped massaging you.

"Gomowo Suho oppa" you thanked as you stood up whilst he went back to splashing his feet into the water.

By the time you reached your room, the kids still weren't up so you shook them awake.

Maden was the first one to wake up. You his head and he crawled onto your lap to sleep there.

"Are you tired?" you asked him.

He shook his head. "Noona feels comfortable"

"Okay, well wake up your brothers, Sunhwa unnie is coming back today and I want you guys to surprise her" you told them and Maden immediately jumped up on the bed, stirring the other boys to wake up.

You bathed and dressed them before taking a shower and getting dressed. Sunhwa was coming back in an hour and the ride to the airport was not wanting to waste any time. You hurriedly grabbed everything Sunhwa gave you and packed it in the car whilst the Moon Brothers were getting in.

You drove to a shop, forgetting to tell EXO where you were going.

"Noona, are we going to buy Sunhwa noona some flowers?"

"Yes, kaja" you said as you unbuckled your seatbelt and got out of the car, you set up the stroller and put Maden on it whilst you searched for some flowers.

You found the perfect bouquet of flowers.

"Noona, it's so pretty" Mavin commented.

When you arrived at the airport, the boys dragged you to Sunhwa's terminal where she came out minutes later.

She was so surprised when she saw her three nephews waiting for her with flowers.

Another girl came and stood by Sunhwa.

"Wah, they're so kyeopta" the girl said.

You looked at her. "JIEUN UNNIE?"

"OH MY GOSH!" Jieun screamed and hugged you, people were giving you strange looks.

"Yongguk oppa's going to be happy to see you!"

"How is he?" Jieun asked.

"Your boyfriend's fine unnie, don't worry he only eyes for you"

When you reached your now humbly abode, you were quickly bombarded by questions.

"Where were you?"

"Why didn't you tell us where you were going?"

"Do you know how worried we were?"

"Why did you let Suho hyung massage you? Now he's bragging about how soft your skin is!"

"Did you bring bubble tea?"

"What's happening?"

"Do I look good in this shirt?"

"Do you want to eat?"

"Am I fat?"

"I was dropping off the Moon Brothers to Sunhwa. I'm really sorry that I forgot to tell you. Don't be worried, I'm here right now aren't I? Tao, I didn't really have choice nor did Suho give me one. Actually Sehun, I did bring bubble tea. Lay, nothing's happening so go back to doing whatever you were doing. Yes Kai you do look good in that shirt. I'd love to eat D.O oppa, I'll help you. No Xiumin, whoever told you that you were fat must be an idiot" you answered.

"BUBBLE TEA!" Sehun shouted and rushed towards you to grab it.

"YOU HEAR THAT LUHAN?! MINA CALLED YOU AN IDIOT AND THAT I'M NOT FAT!" Xiumin retorted.

"YAH! I was joking!" Luhan replied.

You went into the kitchen with D.O trailing behind.

You and D.O started working on the boys' dinner but when D.O was chopping, he accidentally cut his own finger.

"Oppa! That cut is quite deep" you commented as you took out the first aid kit and bandaged his finger.

"I'm never that bad at chopping" D.O admitted.

"Don't beat yourself up over it" you said. "I'll just have to cook by myself"

"But my other hand isn't injured!" D.O protested as you brought him over to a stool.

"Just stay put for now okay? Even if your other hand is injured, you can't afford to cut that one too"

"Maybe someone can help you" D.O trailed off. "Lay hyung!"

Lay came rushing in. "Can you help Mina cook? I would but I cut my finger and Mina doesn't want me in the kitchen, although I think it'd be better the other way around"

Hearing his last comment, you took out a sprinkle shaker and sprayed some at him and then continued what you were doing.

Lay chuckled at your response and started helping, D.O left complaining about how he didn't get to do anything.

"So, Suho gave you a massage..." Lay trailed off.

"Okay let me make this clear, Suho gave me no choice so I just let him"

"Next time you should let me do it"

"Ge, how should I cut this?"

Lay went behind you as his arms were around you, showing you how to cut it. His hand went on top of yours and cut the piece of food.

You could not focus because of the closeness between the both of you.

You came back to your senses and gently pushed Lay away. "Thank you gege"

Lay was finished with what he was doing whilst you weren't. He was bored so he randomly took out a bag of flour and blew some onto your face which was currently facing him.

You gasped, the four covered your head and parts of your chest. So as revenge was burning deep inside you, you took a handful of flour and threw it at him which hit him square in the head, covering his whole face.

He grunted and threw some flour back at you which you easily dodged. You threw some flour in the air as if it was the smoke people used for dancing to cover up your getaway and fled to under the table.

You saw Lay's legs shuffling around the table and held flour in your hands, ready to throw it at him.

Lay suddenly looked under the table and threw some at you and you screamed, not realising he was going to sneak up on you on a different side.

You pelted the flour at him fiercely out of defence, he coughed some out and pulled you out of the table.

Once you both got out you both started laughing as you were both facing each other with Lay's hands on your hips and yours on his shoulders.

When you both stopped, you looked at him and both your eyes connected and you both held that eye-contact for quite a while.

Lay lowered his head to your level but then someone coughed. It was Luhan and boy did he not look happy.

"I think you guys should clean yourselves up" he stated and made way for you and Lay to go out the kitchen door.

Lay walked out first, clearing his throat and you walked out after.

Before you could dissappear from his sight, he grabbed your arm and kissed your cheek.

Your eyes widened. "You looked like an angel covered in flour that I couldn't resist" he said.

You blushed as he let go of your arm and you walked upstairs to the bathroom to clean yourself from the flour fight you and Lay had.


[GIFs not mine. Credit to owners]

Some of you may remember the gifs from chapter nineteen.

Do you know how much I love y'all?

Recently AWH has reached a very important milestone... 100 SUBSCRIBERS!.. and counting ;)

Now I'm not gonna lie and say I haven't been keeping track of the 'New Subscribers' notification because I have... Well how can't you? It IS a notification.

I never actually thought that this story would ever reach that and I am so honoured to have alot of people that have subscribed and had even went out of their way and upvoted. I mean even though not many of you comment, I know that all my ghost readers are reading and even that small gesture makes me happy that I've got people that like reading AWH.

bts_gif_by_smoran-d6dw4t3.gif

tumblr_mor1r6J5lu1sv3r5co1_500.gif

tumblr_moj72iZbnY1reoupoo1_500.gif

tumblr_mrtbygRZHL1riesdso1_500.gif

large.gif

large.gif

tumblr_mt6p3lwTO81qk7qhto1_400.gif

<3

Bye bye~