Considering

A Werewolf's Heart

So I had no idea what to call this chapter >.<

As much as I love fluff, I also love angst.

ENJOY CHAP 21!


Previously on AWH

"So what exactly happens when something happens to me or I'm not with you guys?" you asked again.

"We experience unspeakable pain" Tao answered.

"Which brings us to to this question" D.O said. "You don't have to answer straight away" he stated.

"What's the question?" you questioned.

"Will you move in with us?" Baekhyun asked.


Narrator POV

"WHAT?!" Mina shouted, standing up from her seat and startling the wolves. "You want me to move in with you guys?!"

They all nodded like nursery kids.

You clutched your head, remembering your headache, stressing out wasn't helping it at all.

D.O noticed your pain and put his hand on your shoulder. "Like I said, you don't have to answer straight away"

Suddenly your phone rang and you quickly picked it up and went outside to answer it.

You needed some time to think about this.

"Hello Noona?" Zelo greeted unsurely. You sat on one of the pool chairs.

"Yeah I'm here, what's up?" you asked him as you kept your eyes fixed on the swimming pool.

"When are you coming back?"

"I'm not sure yet. Why? Don't tell me B.A.P's coming over"

Zelo didn't answer and just kept quiet.

"It's fine Junhong" you assured him.

"Chincha noona? Kamsahamnida! Saranghae!" Zelo quickly answered then hung up.

You looked at your phone, bewildered then shook your head playfully.

That dongsaeng of mine you thought.

You stayed out there for quite a while, contemplating about the revelations you just found out.

I don't want EXO to be hurt because of me but at the same time Junhong's my dongsaeng and I can't leave him alone you thought.

You stood up, thinking it's time to go back when you felt yourself being pushed into the pool. You swam up and looked up at the person.

"YAH! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT CHEN?!" you shouted at him. He didn't answer and cannonballed in.

Unlike Chen, you weren't prepared since he was in his trunks and you were still in your uniform.

Chen splashed you and you splashed him back and soon it turned into a splash war.

From a window, Chanyeol was watching you and Chen and was happy to see you having fun.

You secretly went underneath the surface and grabbed Chen's leg to dunk him. You swam away from him, laughing whilst doing so.

You swam to the other end of the pool whilst Chen swam up to the surface and then swam his way to you. Your eyes widened and just when you were about to climb up, Chen put both his arms on either side of you, trapping you in the process.

You looked up at him to see that he wasn't looking at your face. You traced his line of sight, blushed but pushed him away.

"YAH! Byuntae! Who gave you permission to look there?" you screamed at him as Chen chuckled.

Chen was looking at your covered assets which was showing through your now see-through white shirt. You quickly got out of the water and wrapped a towel around your drenched body.

Chen was still laughing his head off at your reaction but got out anyway. You stormed inside and went to the room that EXO had given you.

You went out of your soaked clothes and took a shower. Once you finished you realised you didn't have spare clothes to change to.

You wrapped the towel around yourself and peaked out the bathroom door. You were glad none of the EXO members were in your room this time. You went out of the bathroom and immediately felt a hot breath against your neck.

You turned around and was face-to-face with the y dancing machine of the pack. There's always one isn't there? you thought.

"Suho hyung told me to give you these" Kai said and handed you a set clothes.

You took it and just when you thought that was the end of it, it wasn't.

"By the way, you looked hot out there" he complimented, referring to the swimming incident that happened moments ago.

You're face turned cherry red and Kai smirked at your flushed face then left your room.

Aish that guy you mentally cursed in your head.

You quickly changed and then started to dry your hair. There was a knock on your door.

Lay poked his head in. "Mina, dinner's ready" you nodded.

You went downstairs to see EXO around the table, they waited for you to sit down and then started to dig in like there's no more tomorrow.

"So noona, have you considered about moving in with us?" Tao started up. You choked on the water you were drinking.

Kris kicked Tao's shin receiving a groan from the wushu master.

You quickly ate your food then went to the sink to wash them. You finished in record time and then turned around to the pack.

"Good night" you bid and speed-walked up the stairs. EXO heard your door slam and then glared at the AB style Panda who just continued to eat.

 

 

The next morning, you woke up feeling better. You turned to your side and found a giant next to you.

You quietly slid out of bed and then searched for a new set of clothes before taking a shower.

You changed, grabbed your still damp but dry enough, uniform then dashed out the door, then went back in to get your bag. You looked at Chanyeol to see him still sleeping and then shut the door as quiet as you could.

You hurried down the stairs stealthily and just when you were about to reach the door, a deep voice made you freeze on the spot.

You slowly turned around and gave him a hesitant smile. "Hey Chanyeol, how you doing?" you asked unsurely.

Chanyeol advanced towards you until he backed you up to a wall.

You were about to say something until he shushed you.

"Don't say anything. I just want you to hear me out first." Chanyeol started.

You just stared at him, I mean it's not like you can do much when you're being backed up into a wall with a giant holding your mouth shut.

"I'm sorry for pushing you into a wall. I was just so mad with Daehyun that I let it take over and I'm just really sorry" you looked at Chanyeol after he apologised and your eyes turned into upward slits.

"Why are you smiling? Aren't you mad?" he asked as he uncovered your mouth.

You ruffled his hair. "Stop being so cute Yeollie. It wasn't your fault, Daehyun oppa was doing that on purpose" you told him. You felt Chanyeol tense up when you said the cheescake lover's name and you felt him tense up even more when you called him oppa.

"Alright, I'll see you whenever." you announced and as soon as you got out the door, Chanyeol pulled you back.

"Call me oppa" he demanded, your eyes widened.

"No" you rejected. You felt Chanyeol's grip on you tighten but his grasp was still soft.

"I won't let you leave until you call me oppa" you raised an eyebrow.

"If you're gonna threaten me then at least do it right" you stated..

Chanyeol was shocked at your statement but then smirked. He went closer to your face, he went so close that any movement either one of you do will end up with your lips attached.

"Call me oppa or I'll kiss you" he whispered, his hot breath on your lips.

You wanted to call his bluff. "No, Chanyeol-ssi" you emphasized on the ssi.

Right when Chanyeol was about to move forwards, he was pulled back by an angry strip of bacon.

"YAH!" Baekhyun shouted he grabbed you and positioned you behind him.

Chanyeol whined. "Hyung! I really wanted to kiss her!" he admitted and you blushed So he was going to kiss me regardless of me calling him Oppa or not? you thought.

Baekhyun ignored Chanyeol's confession and dragged you to the kitchen where he sat you down on a seat.

Chanyeol came in seconds after. Since it was really early in the morning, it was only you three until D.O umma woke up and went downstairs. He was surprised to see y'all up so early. He saw the food Baekhyun already made and sat down to eat.

There was tension between BaekYeol and it didn't help that you were sat in the middle of the two.

You stood up from your seat, plate in hand. "I think I should go eat somewhere else" you said but Baekhyun pulled you back down.

D.O saw everything unfold and even though he wasn't there to witness what happened earlier on, he had a good guess on what occured.

"So Mina, have you thought about moving in with us?" D.O asked you. You looked at him, remembering the question they had asked you last night.

"I'm not sure yet" you answered quietly.

"It's fine, like I said you don't have to answer straight away" D.O reassured you.

 

 

After you left EXO's humbly abode, you went straight to your own house.

You saw Zelo watching TV and had a pretty good guess that B.A.P already left.

Zelo got up from his seat on the couch and went to hug you.

"Noona, I missed you" he pouted.

You laughed at Zelo's cuteness then broke the hug.

You went into the kitchen. "Have you eaten yet?" you asked Zelo and got a negative reply back.

You started to cook banchan for Zelo, you cooked a small amount since you weren't going to eat.

When Zelo started eating, you asked him a question that made him stop.

"How would you feel if I were to move in with EXO?"


Ello ello there my lovelies!

How you all doing? Hopefully awesome ^^

What do you think Baby Jello's reaction would be?

<3

Bye bye~