Christmas Ball

A Werewolf's Heart

Previously on AWH

"Guys, I think all of you should just let Mina rest for a bit" Chanyeol suggested as the y dancing machine and the baby of the group shrugged and wished you goodnight.

Luhan came and sat down on your bed and then pushed the strands of hair away from your face. You kicked him off the bed.

"Now I know what it feels like" Luhan groaned and clutched the most affected area which was his . He left your room after that.

"Goodnight Mina" Chanyeol said as he tucked you in and planted a kiss on your forehead, you snuggled into your pillow with a gentle smile on your face and Chanyeol smiled back at your reaction, satisfied.


Narrator POV

Several days have passed and today was the day of the dreaded Christmas Ball.

Mina did not want to get out of bed but the pesters from the maknae line grew too much for her so she got out of her bed, grabbed a pillow and hit the youngest who was not prepared at all.

You felt your arms go weak, like energy was being drained from your body.

Before you could hit him again, the tanned dancing machine grabbed you by your waist whilst the kungfu panda disarmed you of your weapon.

Sehun stood up from the floor, anger emitting from him.

Just when Sehun reached you, you fainted in Kai's arms.

Sehun's eyes widened, Did I intimidate her to the point where she had to faint? he panicked.

Kai felt your body go limp and quickly carried you to your bed where he felt your pulse.

Tao put the back of his hand on your forehead and drew it back as soon as he did it. She's burning up! he mentally shouted.

D.O and Lay came in to check up on you. They did not look happy once they saw the maknae line gathering around your bed suspiciously like they commited something they shouldn't have.

Once the owl and the unicorn came in, the three maknaes dispersed from your bedside to let their hyungs see you properly.

Thank the potato cheese heaven you looked like you were sleeping peacefully.

D.O glared at the maknae line, which led to them walking out the room, not before giving a final glance at you. They stared way too long before actually leaving the room.

Lay raised an eyebrow. They're acting strange... Way too strange he sighed. Whatever, maknaes will be maknaes he finished.

The owl and the unicorn both walked towards your bed. D.O was holding a tray of food so Lay shook you awake but you didn't buldge.

He then felt your bare skin to feel that it was scorching hot. He gave a look at D.O who set the tray down.

Still reeling from yours and Lay's 'flour fight' that occured from the kitchen, D.O pushed the JPEG's hands away to examine you himself.

He nodded to himself and Lay took that as a sign to get you a wet cloth and some medicine, so he left the room.

D.O also left the room to find the maknae line who were in your room previously. He had a feeling that they had something to do with it.

"JONGIN! ZITAO! SEHUN!" he shouted and the said people quickly rushed to D.O, mumbling profanities under their breath.

"What the hell did you to Mina before we came?!" D.O hissed.

"Nothing!" Tao replied too quickly.

"All I did was pretend to be really angry at her when she hit me hard with a pillow" Sehun said.

"And then suddenly she fainted" Kai finished.

"Why did she hit you in the first place?" D.O asked.

"She was still sleeping so we wanted to wake her up maknae line style" Tao explained.

D.O nodded slowly and let them go. Lay came back with the wet cloth and medicine.

When D.O put the wet cloth above your head, you woke up from the sudden warmth.

You were confused as to why D.O and Lay were here instead of Tao, Kai and Sehun. You sat up.

"What's going on?" you asked them.

"You've got a fever Mina" Lay answered.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure it'll go in a few days" D.O said.

"Does that mean I can't go to the Christmas ball tonight?" you asked.

"I don't think you'd want to anyway, it's cold out nowadays and it doesn't help that you're ill" D.O replied.

You nodded your head and took the medicine from Lay to consume it.

After that, you went back to bed and the two boys left the room.

Instead of feeling happy that you weren't going to the ball, you felt kinda upset. I mean I bought a dress and everything you thought but drowsiness took over and seconds later you were asleep.


You woke up a few hours later, feeling so much better like you weren't sick at all.

You got out of bed and went downstairs. You suddenly heard your phone ring and picked it up.

"YAH! Why aren't you here yet?" the voice screeched through the phone.

"EXO wouldn't let me go because I was feeling a bit ill this morning"

"How well are you feeling now?"

"I feel like I'm not even ill"

"Well get your here before I do it for you!" Ailee demanded. "You know what, since you're late anyway I might aswell come over right now"

She really wants me to be there you sighed and started changing.

By the time you had finished, there was a ring on the doorbell. The second you opened it, Ailee came barging through with IU who looked ever so elegant.

"You look pretty" IU complinted.

Ailee nudged IU. "That's nothing, wait until we're done with her"

Ailee dragged you to your room, where she sat you down in front of your mirror and started to do your hair whilst IU did your make-up.

Once they were finished, they were more than satisfied with their work and were sure EXO would be taken away by how good you looked right now.

They hurried you to put your shoes on and pushed you into their car before driving away to the venue.

Once they reached the gates Ailee and IU hurriedly went back inside, leaving you by yourself.

You sighed and rubbed your arms. You realised that during the time they rushed you, you forgot to bring a jacket of some sort so you quickly walked to the main entrance where everyone stopped and stared at the person arriving, which was you.

You were breathtaking, you wore a red mini dress that hugged your curvy figure and paired it off with a pair of beige heels that highlighted your long legs. Your long hair was curled and you wore minimal make-up that really made your face glow.

You noticed that EXO were about to look in your direction so you quickly hid your face with your purse and ran to Ailee and IU's table.

You saw both Ailee and IU singing the song that the couples were dancing to.

You sighed. There was not much to do since you were sat alone at the table.

Feeling hungry, you went over to the food table. You ducked your head to make sure EXO didn't know it was you. They've never actually seen you wear something like this.

You grabbed a slice of cake and thought that it would be better if you just stood by the food table because at least you had something to do.

Suddenly, someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around and saw a boy who looked younger than you holding a rose.

"Mina.. noona" he started, whilst fiddling with the rose in his hands. You softened He's sweating buckets you thought.

"Jungkook right?" you asked and his head snapped up and he nodded furiously. You giggled at his reaction and saw that he was eyeing the rose. "Is that for me?" you asked, referring to the rose. He nodded again and slowly gave you it.

It was a pretty rose, wasn't red like others but pink. Once you accepted his rose, Jungkook's face lightened up and he suddenly found the courage. "Noona, do you want to dance with me?"

You thought for a second Might as well and he thought that you were about to reject him but before he could speak you answered. "I'd like that" and he held out his hand for you take.

This guy is getting braver each second you thought and chuckled mentally. You took his hand as he led you to the dance floor.

He wasn't sure where to put his hands so you took his right hand and put it on your left hip. You placed your left hand on his shoulder and grasped his left hand with your right.

Once you sorted that out, you slow danced for a bit and boy was it awkward. A more upbeat but still slow song came on.

Jungkook suddenly did a move which caused you to spin out and he spun you back in. It all occured so fast that when spun you back in, you stumbled which caused you to let go of his left hand and put your right hand over his shoulder.

You looked up to see that he was looking down at you with an amused glint in his eye. You smiled back sheepishly and straightened yourself.

"Wanna try that again?" he asked and you nodded, keeping your head down to hide your embarassment.

He lifted your head up with his finger and that's when he did the same move that spun you out and you looked back at him as he gave you a smile and spun you back in.

Once you were back next to him, you looked behind him to see EXO sat at their table looking bored. Not all of them were there though. They looked in your direction which caught you off guard and caused you to hide your head in Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook was surprised by your reaction and asked if you were alright, you just nodded your head and mumbled an apology but still kept your head buried in his shoulder.

You felt multiple stares burning holes into the back of your head which caused you to bury your head deeper but Jungkook lfited your head up which caused you to break away from Jungkook. You apologised again but thanked him for the rose.

You bris-walked to your table and felt that there were still people burning holes at the back of your head and you didn't have to turn around to see who. You concluded that staying here wont be safe so you ran to the girls' toilets and thought of a plan inside there.

You climbed out the window and had a hard time doing so because you were wearing a dress and was careful incase of any erts. You successfully climbed out but then someone coughed which caused you to freeze.

Pretending not to hear the person, you started to walk the other way but suddenly someone appeared infront of you which caused you to widen your eyes and hide your face with your hands.

The person grabbed your hands away from your face and you were met face-to-face with Kai because he has the power of teleportation.

You hit him on the arm. "What were you thinking using your power like that? What if people see?" you bombarded but he ignored you and gripped your wrist to drag you back inside.

You struggled but it didn't work, Kai had already brought you to EXO's table where they looked like they were about to murder someone.

Once they felt your presence, they all turned to look at you which made you feel uneasy. Kai sat you down on a chair.

It was silent, no one was talked. You kept your head down but you still felt their eyes on you, then suddenly someone spoke.

"Why were you dancing with that kid?" Sehun asked.

"I told you not come here" D.O scolded.

"You're sick and even if you don't feel like it you still are" Lay added.

"Why were you so intimate with that guy?" Kris asked.

"I can't believe you're my mate" Luhan scoffed.

"Do you even realise that what you do hurts us?" Suho asked.

"We told you that what you do affects us and yet you do it anyway" Xiumin said.

"You were too close to that guy" Kai commented.

"You've hurt us alot more than we've hurt you" Tao pointed out.

"Do you even love us at all?" Chanyeol asked.

"Honestly, you're a bad mate" Chen admitted.

"Why are you even our mate when all you do hurt us?" Baekhyun questioned.

Everything EXO said hurt you pieces by pieces and it hurt you more when you realised that you've hurt them alot. You felt tears about to fall so you stood up but still kept your head down. "I'm sorry" was all you said before running out the venue.


I took a day off writing this chapter to reflect on the great memories I've had with Wonder Girls and our Mandu Sohee who did not renew her contract.

Ahn Sohee FIGHTING~

Wonder Girls FIGHTING~

JYP Entertainment FIGHTING~

JYPnation FIGHTING~

I am so so sorry for the lack of updates!

This chapter was supposed to go out on Christmas day but I was ill then and I'm still ill now :(

Happy new year to you all! It doesn't really feel like it's 2014 to me...

2014 = Year of the Horse = 90line

Infinite's Dongwoo

EXO's Xiumin

 

EXO's Luhan

EXO's Kris

SHINee's Jonghyun

CNBLUE's Jonghyun

F.T. Island's Hongki

F.T. Island's Jonghun

B.A.P's Yongguk

B.A.P's Himchan

BtoB's Eunkwang

Btob's Minhyuk

SISTAR's Bora

SNSD's Sooyoung

SNSD's Yoona

Secret's Hana

Secret's Jieun

Secret's Sunhwa

2PM's Junho

2PM's Chansung

B2ST's Yoseob

B2ST's Kikwang

Big Bang's Seungri

4minute's Jihyun

4minute's Gayoon

4minute's Jiyoon

 

<3