Helping B.A.P

A Werewolf's Heart

Previously on AWH

"So... how about moving in?" he started.

You stopped walking for a moment. You sighed and looked at him.

"You heard what Junhong said didn't you?" you asked.

"Who couldn't? Does the kid even know how loud he was talking?"

"Can't blame him"

"So are you or aren't you? Although I think I already know the answer"

"I'm still not sure"

"What's there to not be sure about? Zelo's got B.A.P to take care of him and you've got us to take care of you"

You sighed.

"When do you want me to move in?" you questioned.

Kris' eyes widened as he lifted you up and then hugged you.

You squealed "Kris put me down!"

"We want you as soon as possible" Kris said.


Narrator POV

You and Zelo woke up early the next day and headed out to B.A.P's house to help them with the boxes.

When you reached there, you were met with a lot of boxes. And I mean alot.

Jongup handed you one of the lightest boxes to move to the removal vans, yes it's in plural form. B.A.P has alot of stuff.

"Hey! I can carry heavy stuff like you guys" you said as you carried the box to the van.

"Okay" Youngjae challenged as he handed you one of the more heavier boxes.

At first you had struggled with the weight but got used to it.

"See? I can carry this" you stuck a tongue out at him. He just mimicked you actions.

As you were carrying the heavier box, you were feeling your arms wanting to give out but you reached the van before you could. You came back to the house with a smile on your face.

Yongguk eyed you up and down. "Aren't you cold in that?"

You looked down at what you were wearing and shrugged.

"It's a hot day during the cold season so why not?"

After you had helped B.A.P with the boxes, they quickly came over to your house.

You gave them a quick tour despite how many times they've been there.

"Alright, Jongup you'll share a room with Zelo. Youngjae and Daehyun I've seen you hang out in that room alot of times so you can have that room. Yongguk oppa, I know you like that one room so I saved it for you. And Himchan oppa you can have the room next to his. Araso? Araso" you said in a rush.


Short chapter, neh? But I wanted it to be short.

Hardly anyone's voting when I posted this on my AFF blog. I feel unloved >.<

I've deleted that blog post anyway...

<3

Bye bye~