Moving In

A Werewolf's Heart

Previously on AWH

After you had helped B.A.P with the boxes, they quickly came over to your house.

You gave them a quick tour despite how many times they've been there.

"Alright, Jongup you'll share a room with Zelo. Youngjae and Daehyun I've seen you hang out in that room alot of times so you can have that room. Yongguk oppa, I know you like that one room so I saved it for you. And Himchan oppa you can have the room next to his. Araso? Araso" you said in a rush.


Narrator POV

Yesterday was the day B.A.P moved in with you and Zelo and boy was it a night!

To celebrate, you all went out to a not-so-fancy restaurant and then after went to a theme park and lastly went back home and played some good ol' games. You and the boys were having so much fun that you all went to sleep when it was 4am.

You felt like crap. You know how people have partied alot and the next day they get a major hangover? Well that's how you were feeling right now.

You got up the earliest which was way past the afternoon, you quickly changed and put on some shades to go and get something for yourself.

Your head was pounding so you bought a bottle of water and to clear your head, you passed the medicine section and that's when you realized that you DID have a hangover!

There were some booze involved and luckily Jongup and Zelo didn't drink because they were underage.

That explains why your head pounded so much so you quickly took the pills and paid for them.

You walked around, not wanting to go back home yet you went to the park because it was a nice day out, thankfully there weren't many people in the park so you went into a secluded area and sat on the bench there.

You grabbed your head as you felt the pounding come back and tried to relax. You leaned your head on your arm which was on the table. You wanted to sleep it away and nothing really stopped you because this was a secluded area and only you, Ailee, IU or B.A.P come here.

Just as you started to drift off, you heard footsteps around you.

"Yah" the person said.

"Noona, is she dead?" you heard another voice ask, a younger one at that.

"No she isn't" you lifted your head up to look at the person. You squinted to adjust your eyes because you were facing the sun. "Why aren't you in school?"

"We have break. I'll just call someone" you grabbed your phone and rang the school, whilst the phone was ringing you greeted the younger one. "Hi Mason" he gave you a big smile. He's not as shy as the first time we met you thought.

"Kai?" you said, you called him because he was the only EXO member that you had the number of.

"Yes y?" you ignored the last part.

"Do you know where B.A.P are?"

"Didn't Zelo tell you? Since it was the holidays, he went out of the country with B.A.P"

"HE DID?!" and with that you had another call. "I'll see you later" you said to Kai and took the other call. "Junhong, you better have a very good reason why you left the country with B.A.P and didn't tell me"

"Noona, I told you yesterday remember? Maybe you were too drunk to notice but you said yes

You sat back down on the bench and eyed Sunhwa.

"Babysitting your nephew again?" you asked.

"Yeah but can I ask you a favour?" she asked.

"Sure anything"

"Can you take care of my nephews until I get back? It's just that I'll be out of the country for a few weeks"

"What about the parents?"

"That's the thing, I haven't seen them ever since the last one was born"

"Wow..." was all you could reply but Last one? you thought.

"I'm sorry about this but I really need someone to take care of my nephews and you're the only one that's free!" she admitted.

You gave out a short sigh "You owe me. When will you be leaving?"

"Today actually, my flight leaves in a few hours so I'll drop them off before I head to the airport"

Them? There's more than one nephew? you thought. "Oh okay, you know where I live. I really need to get home now so I'll see you later" you said and gave her a hug.

A few hours after you reached home, the house was empty, not as in someone robbed the house but without B.A.P it seemed empty.

You were cooped up on the couch, your phone next to you and the TV on. You were watching a korean drama, you were so into the drama that you didn't hear the doorbell ring until someone started to pound on your door.

You opened the door. "Sunhwa! Leaving already?" you asked.

"Yeah, have fun with the kids. I trust you know what to do and I'm really sorry again"

"Don't worry about it" you reassured her and hugged her goodbye.

When the kids came inside, you saw two younger boys. You crouched down in front of them and gave them a soft smile.

"What's your name?" you asked softly.

"I'm Mavin" he answered cutely.

You looked at the boy who looked the youngest and asked him the same question, the youngest hid behind the two older ones so you looked at the elder ones for help.

"His name's Maden, he's shy but he'll get used to you" Mason replied.

You nodded and stood back up, you held out your hand for them to take and led them to the living room.

"Just stay here whilst I go to my room. I'll be back in a few seconds" you said.

You went into your room and noticed that all your belongings weren't there and it looked like any old room.

You dialed and number and immediately started to interrogate the other person.

"Yah! Where's all my stuff?" you shouted through the phone.

"You heard what Kris hyung said yesterday, the sooner the better and frankly we thought you took too long"

"I'm coming over!" you told.

"You don't need to tell us, you live here now"

You hung up and went downstairs.

"Boys, change of plans. We're going somewhere!" you announced and they cheered.


Wassup?

OHEMGEE! I am diggin' The Heirs so much!

It's one of those dramas where I actually like the main couple instead of the supporting couples!

<3

Bye bye~