Problem Solved

A Werewolf's Heart

WHOOOO!

EVERYBODY SAY HELL YEAH!

ENJOY CHAP 22!


Previously on AWH

After you left EXO's humbly abode, you went straight to your own house.

You saw Zelo watching TV and you can guess that B.A.P had already left.

Zelo got up from his seat on the couch and went to hug you.

"Noona, I missed you" he pouted.

You laughed at Zelo's cuteness then broke the hug.

You went into the kitchen. "Have you eaten yet?" you asked Zelo and got a negative reply back.

You started to cook banchan for Zelo, you cooked a small amount since you weren't going to eat.

When Zelo started eating, you asked him a question that made him stop.

"How would you feel if I were to move in with EXO?"


Narrator POV

It was silent for a moment.

Zelo kept his head down and eyes on his food. You went over to his side and patted his back.

"Are you" Zelo started, keeping his head down "Moving in with them?" he continued.

"I don't know. I heard what imprinting does to them but at the same time you're still my dongsaeng" you said and softly hugged Zelo.

"Come on. Let's go" you told him as you grabbed your shoulder bag.

"Where are we going?" he asked you as he hurriedly ran to catch up with you.

"Anywhere" you told him as you locked the door shut.

"So where are we going first?" Zelo asked.

"Let's go to the mall" you suggested whilst Zelo groaned.

You stared at him. "It's not just for me you know and plus it's a great way of spending time together as siblings"

"Do you want ice cream?" Zelo asked and you nodded. He returned a couple of minutes later with two ice creams. "OKay, how about this? We split up first and later on we can meet up again?"

You sighed "Fine, I'll see you whenever" you said as he went off to another direction.

You went into a clothes shop and tried on this outfit.

Hmm... I feel like this is missing something you thought as you looked at the mirror.

You got turned around by a very tall picasso.

He gave you some clothes and then made a hand movement that told you to change and left you to do your business.

Kris had turned your outfit into a different outfit.

"It's getting colder" he told you and gave you a coat. He turned you around again so he can look at you with his own eyes.

"You look amazing" he complimented, you pushed him out your changing room and then changed back. You grabbed your desired clothes and went to the cashier. You were about to put your card in when Kris beat you to it.

After he paid, you looked over at him. "You didn't have to do that you know"

"You're right. I didn't have to but I wanted to" he said.

You just kept quiet after that. You just followed him wherever he went and you both ended up at a men's suit store.

"What are we doing here?" you asked him.

"I wanted to get a new suit because you never know when there's a school event that wants the male population to be in suits" you just shrugged and looked around.

Kris was looking out finding the best suits whilst you were looking at ties.

When Kris told you to come into the changing rooms, you were hypnotised by his handsome appearance.

You noticed the very messy tie and went over to him. You undid the tie and put it on him correctly.

He watched you as you concentrated on tying his tie. Without you or himself noticing, he dropped his head to your level and leaned in closer.

"There it's-" you stopped as you noticed the close proximity between you both and could feel Kris' breath on your lips "done" you finished.

You looked at Kris' eyes which were currently eyeing your lips. You saw him getting closer and closer and closed your eyes.

He glanced at your eyes and smiled. So cute he thought. He put his thumb on your lips, wiping off something.

"You had ice cream on your lips" he told you as you opened your eyes to see his face back to where it was and smirking down at you. "Did you want me to kiss you?" he teased.

"Y-yah! Just hurry up!" you stammered and quickly sped out of the changing rooms. Kris chuckled.

 

 

You didn't know how long you've been shopping but it was a pretty long time since it was already lunch time so Kris decided to take you to the food court.

"So where are the others?" you asked him.

"They're busy and whatnot" he simply answered. He stood up from his chair to order.

You sat there playing with your phone when you heard someone shouting your name.

"MINA NOONA!" you heard someone scream from the distance. You saw Zelo running up to you like a maniac which garnered stares from onlookers.

"Zelo, calm down. Breathe in, breathe out" you told him.

"I've got... to tell you... something" Zelo said inbetween pants.

"What is it?"

"B.A.P hyung's are moving out of their house because they wanted to move into a bigger house for more space" he announced.

"WHAT? So where are they moving?"

"Well that's the thing. I kinda... offered them our place" he admitted playing with his fingers.

"Oh that's fine- WAIT WHAT?!" you shouted at him.

"Well I figured that since you're moving in with EXO hyungs then they could live with me" Zelo stated.

"Junhong, I never-" you stopped when you multiple presences behind you, you turned around.

"Hey Mina! Thanks for letting us live with you guys. It means alot to us. We'll move in as soon as we can" Yongguk thanked.

"It's fine. I mean I didn't even know you guys were moving out" you said.

"It just came to a point where we needed more space" Jongup confessed.

"When are you moving in? I'll help with the boxes" you told them.

"We've already packed our boxes so tomorrow?" Youngjae asked.

"How long have you guys been thinking of moving out?" you questioned.

"Ever since Ailee noona and IU started hanging out with us" Daehyun answered.

"Well that gives us time to spend more time together so what the heck" you said.

"We have to leave now so have fun!" Himchan said as he gave you a bone-crushing hug and left.

Yongguk patted your head then followed Himchan. Daehyun gave you a smile and followed Yongguk. Jongup waved goodbye and followed Daehyun. Youngjae winked at you then followed Jongup, you shook your head. Youngjae's getting more bolder each day you thought.

"Noona, I'm going with B.A.P so I'll come home later. Take care of yourself" he instructed and then kissed your forehead then left.

You went back to your seat just as Kris came back, unbeknownst to you he heard the whole conversation including the part where Zelo was talking about you moving in with EXO.

"Open up" he commanded as you just obeyed. He fed you a fry. Feeling your mouth a bit dry you went to grab a drink but the only one was currently occupied by Kris. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Hey, where's my drink?" you asked.

"Hm.. Must've forgotten to buy another one" he said. "Here have mine" he offered as he held out his drink.

"Okay" you said as you took the drink from him and drank from it.

Kris smiled Our first indirect kiss he thought, he bought one drink on purpose.

Suddenly, you heard loud chattering around you.

"OMO! That guy is so handsome!"

"Too bad he's already taken by that girl"

"She's so pretty. I'm jealous"

"That girl is so hot!"

"They make a really cute couple"

You blushed at all the comments and quickly finished your food.

Kris held out his hand and you took it, standing up from your seat.

You and Kris walked around hand-in-hand, you forgetting about your still intertwined hands.

"So... how about moving in?" he started.

You stopped walking for a moment. You sighed and looked at him.

"You heard what Junhong said didn't you?" you asked.

"Who couldn't? Does the kid even know how loud he was talking?"

"Can't blame him"

"So are you or aren't you? Although I think I already know the answer"

"I'm still not sure"

"What's there to not be sure about? Zelo's got B.A.P to take care of him and you've got us to take care of you"

You sighed.

"When do you want me to move in?" you questioned.

Kris' eyes widened as he lifted you up and then hugged you.

You squealed "Kris put me down!"

"We want you as soon as possible" Kris said.


AYO! SO WHAT? YEAH YEAH. ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? SAY OMO! - SNSD's Sooyoung in an IGAB performance

Proud of GG for winning the Video of the Year award on the first ever Youtube Music Awards 2013! And Tiffany looked so pretty but the crowd was so dead! Except for those little screams at the back LOL!

Let's hope EXO will win the WorldWide Act award on the MTV EMA Awards 2013! Vote HERE!

SO! EXO's going to be on Running Man with the exception of Chanyeol who was filming Laws of the Jungle!

EXO's hosting the 2013 Melon Music Awards with the wonderful Lee Yoo Bi! Let's hope our boys do well and that Kris isn't as awkward as he was during the Youtube Music Awards in Seoul!

Can't wait for EXO's reality show Showtime!

You should go watch SBS' The Heirs

<3

Bye bye~