Unexpected Imprints

A Werewolf's Heart

Guess who's going to imprint in this chapter?

It's the people who recieved the least votes in the poll of the first chapter...  Part one.

I feel so upset that no one voted for this member also!

I'm dedicating this chapter to the members that haven't had much interactions

But it's okay I guess, y'all have different biases

Enjoy Chapter 7!


Narrator POV

It was Monday, you couldn't help but feel that something was going to happen, something unexpected but shook it off, you were just glad that you didn't have any homework to hand in.

You got out of bed to face a very kyeopta Zelo, "Junhong, what are you doing in my room again?" you asked. He opened one eye but then closed it, he snuggled into your comforter and mumbled "I was feeling cold and your bed was warmer."

"As cute as that is, get up and take a shower, I'll go make breakfast" you chuckled and went downstairs to prepare what you promised.

After Zelo had taken a shower, he went downstairs and was being abnormally quiet, this did not go by unnoticed.

"Junhong" you called, no answer "Junhong~" you cooed, still no answer "CHOI JUNHONG!" you finally yelled. He snapped out of his thoughts and stared at you unfazed by your outburst, "Yes noona?" he calmly replied.

"What's wrong?" you asked, "Nothing" he said. Not wanting to poke at his issues right now, you ate your breakfast and quickly left for school, Zelo was still quiet but you didn't want to force something out of him if he didn't want to.

 

 

You walked into your classroom to find that EXO were not there yet and did a mini cheer dance but stopped after a few seconds not wanting to embarass yourself infront of your classmates. You sat in your seat which was conveniently placed in the middle but was at the very back, there were seven seats infront of you where most of EXO sat and the chairs beside you were where the other five sat. You stared off into the distance listing off all the possibilities on why Zelo was acting weird Normally Junhong would be a bouncy and energetic person, I wonder... you were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard chairs scrape on the floor and knew what it meant, EXO had arrived.

You could not be more irritated by the high pitched squeals in the classroom, yes you had friends in this class but the majority of them were EXO fangirls Great fangirls you shuddered at the word. You stood up as you heard someone call your name from outside, it didn't really matter if you walked out of study period, because Miss Jung didn't really care, yes she was a bit crazy when EXO first enrolled but that's just one of her moments, she's actually- wait I've already explained that in the first chapter.

"Mina! I haven't seen you since forever!" your friend said, this made you think about the time when Hyuna said that to you and then that led onto you remembering Chanyeol hitting you, that quickly went out of your mind as you paid attention to IU, one of the two closest best friends you had in the school, the other one was Ailee of course.

"I know! It's been hard for me because my class, unfortunately, had the new students join" you complained, IU chuckled at you "Don't be rude, I'm guessing the new students are the ones that are staring at us right now?" she asked, pointing at the open door where indeed EXO was staring at you. Once EXO had known they were caught they went back to doing whatever it was they were doing, a few though kept an eye on you. You then led IU to a place where they couldn't stare at you Creepy you thought.

"Have you talked to Zelo?" IU asked.

"About what?" you answered.

"Didn't Zelo talk to you yet?" she asked again.

"No, but he was acting weird this morning" you replied, confused covered your face What is Junhong hiding from me?

"I think you should go talk to him, it's nothing serious, actually I find it a bit silly" IU said "I think I'm gonna go now so I'll talk to you later" and with that IU left.

You went back into the classroom, Zelo was consuming your thoughts that you didn't see a chair leg obstructing your way and tripped on it, you quickly shut your eyes waiting for the impact to happen, you waited and waited and waited and waited. And then waited some more.

"Are you okay?" your saviour finally spoke, you opened your eyes and looked at your hero Why did it have to be the person that flirted with unnie first? you thought. You tried to stand up but his grip on your waist didn't loosen, you looked up at him to find him staring at you intently. You froze, you wanted to look away but the look in his eyes just hypnotised you. You felt him shudder.

 

FLASHBACK TIME

 

Mina was on the monkey bars but since she wasn't strong back then she fell off after the second bar, luckily someone was there to catch her before she hit the ground. She looked up to find eyes boring into hers.

"Are you okay?" the boy asked, breaking the silence.

"Th-thank you oppa" you said.

 

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

 

Someone coughed breaking both you and Suho out of your intense stare off. You looked around and and sighed in relief when you realised that most of the class didn't give a care, even the fangirls who were too busy daydreaming about EXO. You quickly grabbed your bag and went past EXO but a hand grabbed you and pulled you back.

"You still haven't finished our tour, I've already told the teacher and she was fine with it" a husky voice whispered in your ear, there was only one member of EXO who had talked to you like that, you turned around to look at Kai, he gave you a cocky smirk and you swear you saw a fangirl walk pass by and faint. You gave a heavy sigh and walked forwards "Let's go then" you said.

 

 

You walked into the basketball court and found Zelo playing with B.A.P, surprisingly they were the only ones here.

"Oh! Mina noona" Jongup called out, B.A.P stopped what they were doing and invited you over. Zelo stiffened up and you noticed, you told EXO that they could go shoot some hoops whilst you talk with B.A.P, they noticed the atmosphere between you and Zelo so they went to hit the showers.

"Zelo-ah" you called out softly, Zelo looked at you surprised that you would call him his nickname, "Tell noona what's wrong" you softly told him.

He gave a sigh and finally looked at you, "Noona, I'm jealous" he admitted. You looked at him in surprise "Jealous of what?" you asked. He pointed at EXO and you had to stifle your laughter. He saw "Don't laugh" Zelo whined. You went closer to Zelo and gave him a heartwarming hug, he was shocked at first, normally Zelo would hug you not vice versa. He felt overwhelmed that you actually took the initiative and a few tears dropped onto your shoulder. You felt the drops and quickly pulled away, you looked at Zelo and took out a tissue to wipe away his tears. You stood up as he was still sat down, he hugged your waist since you were stood up and you looked down at him "Don't be jealous Junhong-ah. You'll forever be my cute and adorable dongsaeng" you took his arms off your waist and told him to go take a shower.

You were walking into the court to tell EXO that you were finished when you heard an aray of shouting, you looked at what they were shouting at and saw a ball coming your way, the closest member had fast reflexes so he rapidly made his way to you and pushed you out of the way, you grabbed onto his shirt so he was taken down with you. You ended up under him and from the impact, your back was in alot of pain. You groaned and the person's weight on top of you didn't really help. The person immediately got off you and pulled you up Why am I so clumsy today? you thought and groaned as you felt a hand touch your back.

 

FLASHBACK TIME

 

Mina was sitting in the stands on the basketball, she was reading a book when she looked up as she heard yelling. She saw a ball flying towards her and was too panicked to do anything, the boy saw and quickly grabbed her away from the ball seconds before it hit her. He had grabbed too hard and her back collided with the metal railings the boy was leaning on.

 

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

 

"I'm really really really really really sorry, I just have bad aiming" Chen apologised. Xiumin had saved you but EXO forced Chen to take you to the infirmary since he had hit you. Xiumin came along too, he felt guilty for making you land on your back.

Once you had reached the infirmary, Chen and Xiumin were too shy to do anything so they went to get the nurse and left you alone. The door opened and someone who you did not expect entered the room.


So, I think this chapter's long.. If you want it to be

Dee wants to ask whether you want slower updates but longer chapters or faster updates with shorter chapters?

Or do you want us to compromise? Like slower updates with shorter chapters or faster updates with long chapters?

I think I'm gonna post another chapter after this just coz I said at the start of this chapter that the members with the least votes would get to imprint and I just want to get that over and done with.

Suho was the only that imprinted in this chapter but I'm gonna make those that haven't interacted much imprint in the next chapter, so 5 imprints?

Bye bye~