Picnic

A Werewolf's Heart

Can I just say that, mind my language, I am pissed the off?

So I was writing this current chapter you're reading and I was proud of it and then I accidentally clicked on one of my bookmarks in my bookmarks bar and I had lost all of it! I wanted to punch someone so bad that I didn't, I'm still pretty mad writing this right now...

Enjoy Chapter 6! ^^


Mina's POV

I looked up, ready to punch whoever my bed intruder was but sighed when I saw it wasn't a creep.

"Junhong-ah, what are you doing in my room at 8:30 in the morning?" I asked sleepily, Zelo smiled sheepishly "I made brekafast for my favourite noona" he said as he handed me a tray with eggs, bacon, toast and sausages "Junhong-ah, how do you know how to make an English breakfast? And I'm your only noona" you pointed out "Ailee noona taught me once before" I smiled that one of my best friends was helping my dongsaeng "Kamsahamnida Junhong, after this we'll go out wherever you want" I suggested as I dug into my breakfast.

Narrator POV

After Mina finished her breakfast, she took a shower and got dressed.

Zelo had blindfolded you "Noona, guess where we are?" he asked "The park?" you guessed and he then loosened the tie on the blindfold. You looked around in surprise that you guessed right "I wanted to go to Lotte World but since today is extra busy, I just wanted to have a relax time with my noona, we haven't had one for a long time" he pouted "So I prepared this picnic for you."

"Actually we did most of the work, all the maknae did was boss us around" a voice behind you said. You turned around to meet a smirking Himchan "You guys did this?" you asked and they all nodded "Why?" Jongup answered this one "Because noona, we've been observing you alot lately and what stood out the most was that you haven't been eating as much since the newbies came" "So you've been observing me for two days and a half?" you asked with an amused look planted on your face "Two days and a half is alot! 60 hours in fact" Youngjae butted in "So you guys observed me whilst I was sleeping?" "No, that's an invasion of privacy" Daehyun said "Okay okay, before y'all have a long talk about nonsense, let's go eat" Yongguk ordered.

B.A.P had treated you like the nice oppas they were, except JongLo who were younger but still acted as if they were older, Daehyun even gave you a small piece of his beloved cheesecake and when I say small, I mean small "Just for today, I'm gonna feed you" Daehyun suggested and fed you the very small piece of cheescake, some of the crumbs had gotten on your face and Daehyun thought it was cute and decided to tease you.

"Mina~ Come here" sensing nothing wrong with the situation you went over without a second thought. As soon as you were within arms reach, Daehyun pulled you towards him and you ended up sitting on his lap. He came closer and closer and your heart started to race What the hell is he thinking? you thought. When Daehyun was centimetres away from your face you closed you eyes as you expected something to happen, you waited but all you could hear was laughter. You opened your eyes and saw Daehyun laughing like his life depended on it "Did you think I was going to kiss you Mina?" he continued to laugh as you pouted "Yah. That's not nice" Daehyun finally stopped his laughing fit and came closer to you, this time you didn't close your eyes, just as Daehyun was about to kiss away the crumbs by the corners of your mouth, he was pulled away.

"What do you think you're doing?" the person shouted at Daehyun.

The person pulled you towards him, you looked up What is he doing here?! you thought and looked back to where Daehyun was supposed to be and found him surrounded by EXO who had a deadly aura around them, your eyes widened in horror, you were about to go over there to stop them but the person wouldn't let you go, they had a soft but iron grip on you.

"Let go Kris" you demanded, he looked down at you and then stared at your exposed legs... for a long time. You followed his eyes "Yah byuntae!" you shouted at him as you put your arms infront of your legs, normally you wouldn't feel self-conscious about your legs but Kris was intimidating.

Kris randomly grabbed a blanket from who knows where and made his way towards you What is he going to do? you screamed mentally in your head but your appearance on the outside was normal. He went behind you and wrapped the blanket around your waist to cover your legs. It looked you were wearing a very long skirt, She still looks stunning he thought and turned to face you.

"He shouldn't have nearly kissed you like that! You're wearing a very short skirt and he could've taken advantage of you" he scolded "I've known since were kids, he wouldn't harm me in anyway" Kris scoffed at what you said but couldn't help but feel hurt You remember them but not us? he thought.

He saw the crumbs on your face that Daehyun failed to wipe away so he wiped it away with his finger, not a napkin like a normal person would use yet Kris wasn't normal but we'll get to that later on.

He tasted his finger "Sweet. Like you" he complinted, he did not want to creep you out anymore than you already were so he grabbed a napkin and wiped off the remaining parts he missed. As he did this and he shuddered, he knew what that meant but kept his cool, he kept shuddering and you thought he was cold even though it was an average day and there was a faint breeze so you took off your scarf and put it around his neck. Kris smiled on the inside at your natural caring side "Be more careful when you eat."

 

FLASHBACK TIME

 

A young Mina was eating ice cream when some of it got on her face, the boy looked at her and thought it was cute but that didn't stop him from going to her and wiping of the ice cream from her face with his finger.

"Be more careful when you eat" he playfully said and then his finger "Sweet. Like you" he said, you ignored his last comment "Thanks gege" he chuckled at your added honorifics.

 

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

 

You looked at Kris but he wouldn't face you, you then turned your attention to EXO who was still surrounding Daehyun. "YAH!" you shouted at EXO, except Kris who was right next you, "Stop surrounding Daehyun! He was just fooling around" you explained. "Tch" Kai quickly replied "He better be" Chanyeol threatened "But he was about to kiss you noona!" Sehun whined. Noona? you ignored that thought "Just stop surrounding him, you're scaring him" you demanded "I AM NOT SCARED!" Daehyun screamed back.

Once EXO had stopped surrounding Daehyun, he ran to you and hugged you for protection, EXO tensed up again and some fists were ready to hit, namely Chanyeol "And you say you aren't scared" you "Okay, maybe a little scared" he admitted "It's okay, real men show their emotions" you said playfully and patted his head.

 

 

"Did you seriously just imprint on Mina?" Luhan asked, giving off a jealous vibe "I didn't mean to and besides it's not like I can control who I imprint on" Kris replied "Hyung, why are you wearing that?" D.O asked pointing at the scarf you gave Kris "Mina thought that I was cold since I was shuddering so much so she gave me her scarf" he explained "It even smells like her too" Suho announced after smelling the scarf.

"Hey, where's Baozi?" Chen asked, "Found him" Lay said "Sometimes I wonder how I'm younger than gege" Tao said "I wonder too" Lay joked "Yeah he's got a baby face whilst you've got an ageing panda face" Chen laughed as EXO cracked up.

"Xiumin hyung! Let me eat with you~" Baekhyun said, he was just a hungry bacon after all..


So after I finished writing this, I'm not angry anymore.. WHOOP WHOOP!

Anyway thanks to all the people that are subscribing, I realise that I don't say that enough so thank you!

And reading the comments make me feel really happy!

Bye bye~