Anger

A Werewolf's Heart

If I was a reader, the title would intrigue me but I'm not sure if the chapter would

Hihihihihihihihihihi

Please please please please please don't be shy!

I LOVE reading your comments and I'm honoured that you subscribe to my story!


Narrator POV

You went downstairs and grabbed the closest EXO member which happened to be a very puffed up Baozi.

"YOU!" you started as you dragged him into the rec room. You shut the door.

"Why didn't you tell me that you already knew about my amnesia?" you hissed.

"What are you talking about? I found out a few days ago"

"STOP IT WITH THE LIES! Junhong told me everything. He told me how you have been keeping tabs on me ever since you left!"

The door to the rec room opened.

"Oh. Ge, Mina!" the person said.

"What do you want?" you asked, trying to contain your anger.

"I wanted to play something" he told "You seem stressed out, what's up?" Tao questioned.

"What's up is the fact that you" you pointed at both Tao and Xiumin "and the rest of EXO have known for a really long time about everything that has happened with my life!" you accused. They put their hands up as if surrending.

"AND YOU SAY YOU'RE MY CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS?! You lied to me about only knowing about amnesia a few days ago when in fact you already knew six years ago! You have been keeping contact with Junhong who tells you details about me! AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE WORST PART WAS? The worst part was that I didn't know I had amnesia or the fact you guys were the ones I forgot!" you yelled at them as you stormed out the door as tears started to build up in your eyes.

You ran upstairs too busy to notice all the looks from the others.

"Mina, are you okay?" Daehyun asked as IU gave Ailee a look who just nodded. You ignored him and went into your room and slammed the door shut. You started to cry your eyes out and you slid down the door until you hit the floor.

Zelo, who was still packing was shocked at the sudden door slamming and was even more surprised to see your vulnerable state. He made his way towards you as he sat down on the floor and hugged you.

"You talked with EXO huh?" he asked and you just cried even more as your fists tightened up on his shirt.

 

 

"OKAY!" Ailee started which startled EXO, B.A.P minus Zelo who was with you already went to the Main Building already ready to leave the ski resort.. "One of you has upset Mina. And regardless of who you are, if anyone upsets me, Mina or IU, you'll have to deal with B.A.P, who is fortunately to you, not here at the moment. It works the same with others too" Ailee threatened.

"Unnie, take it easy on them" IU said as she nudged Ailee. "But let's get to the point. Who made Mina upset?"

It was silent until...

Every member of the EXO pack were giving each other unreadable looks

"YAH HYUNG! What were you and Tao doing in the rec room?" Chen suspiciously asked as he rubbed his imaginary beard.

"Nothing" Xiumin replied calmly as he ate a steamed bun.

"Ge, we shouldn't lie. We should tell them" Tao said as he nudged Xiumin.

"AHA! So something DID happen!" Chanyeol accused. "That's supposed to be my line!" Chen said as he pushed Chanyeol's face away.

"YAH! Don't start a fight now" Suho demanded and two thirds of the beagle line stopped their ruckus.

"So what did happen?" Kris asked.

"She shouted at us" Xiumin answered.

"Why did she shout at you?" D.O asked.

"She knows" Tao replied.

"Knows what?!" Lay questioned.

"She knows about everything. She knows we've been keeping tabs on her ever since we left" Tao said. "She knows how we and Zelo keep contact heck she even knows that we already knew about her amnesia before she did!" Xiumin answered.

Before anyone could answer, your door opened and out you and Zelo came. You both dragged down your luggage and you went back upstairs as Zelo went out the door dragging both your suitcases. You came back downstairs with Ailee and IU's luggages and handed it to them. You went back upstairs and into your room then grabbed something from the bedside table.

"Let's go" you told both Ailee and IU who gave you confused looks but went out the door anyway. You let them go ahead, telling them that you forgot something.

You saw EXO slowly walking out of the cabin and you walked up to a certain member. They were all surprised to see you approach them. You looked up at the certain member and forced a smile.

"Open your hands" you told him and he quickly obeyed. You put something on the palm of his hands and then closed his hands afterwards. You walked away as the member kept his eyes on you.

"What did noona give you hyung?" Sehun asked.

Baekhyun opened his hands to see the couple ring he got the both of you.

"That must hurt" Luhan said as he patted Baek's back.

"You don't how much it does" Baekhyun said as he clutched the ring and held it against his heart, cliché right?


Short chapter, I know.

I don't know why but whenever I put Luhan and Baek's name in the same sentence or line, I always put Baek's name as Baek instead of Baekhyun.

Don't worry, I'll be writing the next chapter soon!

Keep dropping the comments because I love reading them and thank you for subscribing, I love you guys! <3

Bye bye~