Ski Trip

A Werewolf's Heart

Annyeonghaseyo! Panda-imnida.

...I like this chapter...


Narrator POV

After the series of events that happened a few minutes ago, you went upstairs and got ready to go to bed. You went under the covers only to be met with something un-duvet like. You looked beside you and found confused eyes staring back at you. You screamed.

Your door burst open and in came a very concerned baby and dark circled maknae "WHAT'S WRONG?! NOONA GWENCHANA?!" Sehun shouted and looked at you as he drew away the covers from the lump, which was the person that was in your bed.

"LAY! What are you doing in noona's bed?!" Tao asked "Actually nevermind..." he muttered as he grabbed Lay from your bed, he obviously had a hard time since Lay was robust. Tao just gave up and left Lay hanging from the edge of your bed, that's how far Tao had managed pulled him.

Lay quickly sat up and then snuggled into your comforter, "Apologise" he demanded.

"Noona, we're sorry for nearly killing you" Sehun apologised looking down and twiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah noona, we're sorry that we let our competitiveness get the best of us" Tao also apologised.

You quickly stood up and hugged Tao and Sehun, they hugged you back. You let go after a while and they both pouted but you just patted their heads and told them to go to sleep. They obeyed and left.

You went back under your covers and quickly started drifitng off, before you could fully sleep though, a pair of arms wrapped their arms around you and snuggled into your shoulder. You smiled Lay's cute as always you thought.

 

 

You woke up to the smell of waffles. You opened your eyes and saw D.O holding a tray of waffles, you sat up but struggled to since Lay was still hugging you.

"Lay" you called.

No answer

"Lay, wake up!"

No answer

You then shook him but still no answer. What did happen though was that his grip around you tightened.

He must be fooling around you thought.

"D.O oppa! Help me" you called out. I guess you were used to calling D.O oppa. He placed the tray down on your nightside and had a fight with Lay's arms as he tried to loosen them. Seriously, Lay would not give up and you had to retort to using the wildcard

"CHANYEOL!" you shouted and in no time, the said person came through your door and you made eye contact with him and quickly gestured down at Lay who was now completely hugging you, he's not even going to pretend. Chanyeol straight away knew and strode over to the unicorn who had his eyes closed and was 'sleeping.' Chanyeol had Lay's arms off you in no time and you freely ate D.O's waffles. They left the room and you took a shower and wore an outfit suitable for the trip. You went downstairs to see the majority of EXO watching TV and the others eating breakfast.

School wasn't really school. Everyone weren't in their uniforms and of course you didn't have classes. You still had an hour or so before you actually had to travel so you left your luggage in your classroom and met up with IU and Ailee and they looked amazing. You three went to your hangout place which was the school's fountain garden.

"Mina, Ailee. I have something to confess.." IU started and then took a long deep breath "IThinkIHaveACrushOnDaehyun" she said really fast but since both you and Ailee have known IU for a long time, you both caught what she said.

"YOU WHAT?!" you shouted but Ailee squealed and hugged IU. "I mean I'm happy for you but seriously Daehyun? When did this happen?" you questioned.

"We were rehearsing and we both went for the same mic and touched hands, that's when I felt it" she explained. You sighed but was nonetheless happy for her, I mean it's hard for IU to start liking someone since she's a very hardworking girl

You turned to Ailee "How about you?"

She sighed and then looked ahead, contemplating on whether she should tell you now or later. She opened but then the bell rang and sighed in relief. You made a mental note to ask her later. Y'all walked back to your designated classrooms. When you walked in, you saw EXO getting ready.

You looked at the time and put on your trench coat. Kris had gone over to you and wrapped the scarf that you gave him back in chapter six, turns out Chanyeol has the same kind. You thanked him and walked out of the classroom and onto the buses. You went inside and sat upstairs and immediately went to the back and reserved seats for Ailee and IU, you chose the window seat and texted them which bus.

Soon enough, Ailee arrived and IU had yet to come. You took this opportunity to ask her "What were you going to say before the bell rang?" you straightforwardly asked her. She sighed because she knew this was coming.

"Yesterday when me and Himchannie were doing our music project, I lost my balance on stage and fell on him. He was confused and looked up and accidentally kissed me" Ailee told and you squealed like a seal I always thought that Ailee unnie looked good with Himchan oppa you thought.

"So does that mean you're an item?" you asked. She shrugged her shoulders "Whatcha mean?" you asked again. "We didn't really ebstalish anything. After we kissed, we both just laughed it off" "Unnie, Himchan oppa likes you" you admitted. Ailee looked away and out the window "Himchan likes me huh? Then why does he have his arms wrapped around IU's waist?" she said and you looked out the window and indeed Himchan had his arms wrapped around IU's waist, who by the way seemed uncomfortable and to her right you could see Daehyun eating a piece of cheesecake glaring daggers at his hyung. You sighed "That's just how Himchan is unnie, he did tell me that once he wasn't available he'll look at her and only her" you told her.

IU had finally arrived and Ailee was giving off a very angry and jealous aura. "What's up?" she asked and you just shook your head "I'll tell you later" you mouthed and she nodded.

You pulled out your earphones and played music as you fell asleep on the way there.


MEEESH IS LISTENING TO:

SPICA's Tonight, T-ara's Don't Leave, EXO-M's Two Moons, EXO-M's Peter Pan, B.A.P's Its All Lies, Super Junior's Angel (Haru OST), B.A.P's Whut's Poppin, NU'EST's Sleep Talking, NU'EST's Not Over You, 2PM's A.D.T.O.Y, EXO-K's Lucky, EXO's D.O, Lay, Chanyeol, Suho and Kris' cover of Officially Missing You,  T-ara's Lovey-Dovey, B.A.P's Hurricane, B.A.P's Power, f(x)'s Rum Pum Pum Pum, EXO's Open Arms, 4Minute's What's Your Name, EXO's Wolf,   Teen Top's Tell Me Why, Super Junior H's You & I, NU'EST's Sandy, Super Junior's Be My Girl, Teen Top's Be Ma Girl, Super Junior's Haru, Super Junior's Marry U, Super Junior & SNSD's Seoul, EXO-M's Angel, EXO-K's Don't Go, Sunmi's 24 Hours, Ailee's Rainy Day, EXO-K's Baby, EXO-K's Two Moons, B.A.P's Excuse Me, AOA Black's Moya

WHILST WRITING THIS CHAPTER (IN ORDER)

More to come!

MWUAHAHAHAHA!

Bye bye~