Ski Trip II

A Werewolf's Heart

Continuation!

WHOOP WHOOP!

Enjoy...


Narrator POV

Once you reached the location, you woke up. You stood up to stretch and grabbed your luggage.

You were instructed to meet at the main building, which I shall refer to as "The Main Building". You stared at in awe. Once you got inside, the teachers assigned lodges to you all. EXO were all assigned one together since therey're were a big group already. You were assigned a lodge with Ailee, IU and B.A.P, they handed you the key and you quickly set off to find it.

Once you finally found it, you stared at it in amazement. It looked so awesome. Your lodge was up in the mountains so the view was cool.

And guess who were your neighbours? EXO of course... their cabin was amazing too but it was a little lower.

You went back into the main building because that's what you were instructed to do and that's when you saw that they had prepared dinner for you. I'm guessing we'll have dinner together as a school unless some of us want to eat in the lodges you thought. You were walking around finding a table to eat on and that's when your feet started to ache, that's what you get for wearing heels. You told the others that you were going to back to the cabin to change shoes, they all volunteered to come with you but you rejected saying that their hunger was important.

You walked back into your lodge and into your room to change your shoes. After you had finished, you went out of your room when suddenly someone grabbed you by the waist and pulled you to them. You looked up and saw Xiumin.

"Why are you here? And how did you get inside?" you asked.

"I kind of followed you when I saw you walking back. I was worried" he explained.

You just smiled at him and then grabbed his hand. Even though he has the power of ice, that didn't stop him from taking out a pair of gloves, wore one and gave the other one to you. You looked up at him, amused. He coughed "These are Tao's" and you just laughed.

You went back to the main building and resumed eating with the others. After that, you went back to the lodge and then you all went back to bed.

You woke up with the sun shining through your bedroom window. You turned to lie on your other side, not wanting to get up. Just as you closed your eyes you heard someone greet you a good morning.

You opened one eye and turned to look at the person and then groaned "Why are you here?" you asked them, closing your eyes again.

"Noona~" the person cooed "Noona, ireona~"

You buried your head into your comforter. The person shook you but you just shrugged you away, but they persisted and you got irritated so you just threw a pillow at them, which hit them square in the face, it was a given though since you had good aim.

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T!" the person shouted and grabbed a pillow and whacked you with it, you ducked just in time and striked him.

This war was going back and forth until "OKAY! I surrender!" you gave up and put your hands up. The person chuckled and tackled you onto the bed, you both laughed until you realized that you were the only one laughing.

You looked up and found Sehun staring at you, his arms were around your waist and was looking into your eyes deeply.

Your breath hitched I never realised how handsome he really is. I mean I knew he was good-looking and cute but I've never actually taken all this in you thought.

"Sehun what-" you stopped when he gently pecked your cheek. OMO! you mentally screamed in your head. It had come as such a surprise to you because you were the one who gave them the kisses not vice versa.

"Sorry noona, I couldn't resist" he confessed cutely with a smile. Couldn't resist?! THAT'S his excuse? you mentally shouted. You got out from under him and told him to go downstairs and eat whilst you fix the mess you both created.

After that you had taken a shower, you changed for the activity you were going to do today which was skiing.

You went downstairs and ate the food that both Ailee and IU cooked.

There you saw Zelo playing Candy Crush on his phone, he looked like he was having a hard time with that level. Youngjae, Jongup and Yongguk were watching a drama. Daehyun was rehearsing his lines and Himchan looked like he was texting someone.

You glanced over at Ailee who stabbed her piece of Bacon with her fork and IU who was reading a magazine.

"Ready to go?" you asked them and they all nodded.

EXO was already there in their ski gear. You had struggle putting on the shoes but managed with the help of Yongguk who flashed you his gummy smile.

"So... Does anyone know how to ski?" Zelo asked and all shook their heads except Jongup and Youngjae.

"I can teach you!" they both announced. Youngjae helped Daehyun first who kept slipping and sliding, and then helped Himchan who was the same as Dae, he was complaining about how his hair was getting messed up because of the helmet, Yongguk easily got the hang of it. Jongup had helped Zelo who was scared at first but got the hang of it, he then helped Ailee who already knew because she once went skiing when she was in the States, IU quickly caught on whilst you struggled at first but got used to it after a while.

You felt really crowded where you were so you went up the mountains and skiied up there. This is fun, we should do this more often you thought.

"WATCH OUT!" someone yelled and you looked behind to see what was happening and you saw an oncoming person who was coming at you in full speed, you didn't have time to react and as you were about to get hit, you didn't.


MEEESH IS LISTENING TO:

B2ST's Breath, Girl's Day's Please Tell Me, Super Junior's Angel (Haru OST Ballad Ver.), MBLAQ's It's War, Teen Top's Supa Luv, EXO-M's 3.6.5, EXO-M's Baby, EXO-K's MAMA, BTOB's U & I, SISTAR's Push Push, Secret's Magic, Big Bang's Fantastic Baby, SISTAR's Lead Me, Bumkey's Atrraction, Super Junior's Acha, Ailee's I Will Show You, B1A4's Baby Good Night, EXO's D.O and Chanyeol's cover of Billionaire, Super Junior Eunhyuk & Donghae's Oppa Has Risen, Super Junior's From U, B.A.P's One Shot, B.A.P's Happy Birthday, EXO-K's Machine, 2NE1's Do You Love Me, EXO-M's Black Pearl, EXO-K's Baby Don't Cry, Wonder Girls' Tell Me, 4Minute's Is It Poppin, Block B's Wanna B, Wonder Girls' Act Cool, f(x)'s Hot Summer, DBSK & Super Junior's Show Me Your Love, Super Junior's Superman, B1A4'S Wonderful Tonight, Big Bang & 2NE1's Lollipop, EXO-K's History, B.A.P's Rain Sound, BTOB's Second Confession, IU's Someday (Dream High OST), Bangtan Boys' We Are Bulletproof Pt. II, EXO-K's Growl, SNSD's Gee, EXO-M's Machine, T-ara's Roly Poly, EXO-M's MAMA, B2ST's Fiction, B2ST's Beautiful Night, Soyou & Mad Clown's Stupid In Love, B.A.P's Bow Wow, EXO-M's Heart Attack, Wonder Girls' Like This, B.A.P's Zero, 2NE1's Falling In Love, 2EYES' Don't Mess With Me, SISTAR's Ma Boy, Infinite's Destiny, Bi Rain's Love Song

WHILST WRITING THIS CHAPTER (IN ORDER)

I was going to make Mina lose her first kiss in this chapter but nah

Bye bye~