Babysitting

A Werewolf's Heart

Previously on AWH

You dialed and number and immediately started to interrogate the other person.

"Yah! Where's all my stuff?" you shouted through the phone.

"You heard what Kris hyung said yesterday, the sooner the better and frankly we thought you took too long"

"I'm coming over!" you told.

"You don't need to tell us, you live here now"

You hung up and went downstairs.

"Boys, change of plans. We're going somewhere!" you announced and they cheered.


Narrator POV

When you arrived at EXO's mansion, you impatiently knocked on their door with your left fist, your right arm was currently occupied holding Maden. Mavin was latching onto your pant leg and Mason was holding onto his hand.

Sehun opened the door with the biggest smile on his face which was now replaced with shock.

"Noona-" he started but you pushed passed him, infuriated with a certain tanned dancing machine.

When you finally targeted him, you tried to grab him but failed since Maden was still in your arms.

"YAH! I said that I would move in but you didn't have to come into my house and take all my stuff whilst I was out!" you told.

There was no response so you looked at the members and saw that their gaze were currently fixed on the three children.

Mason and Mavin were hiding behind you whilst Maden hid his face on your neck.

Sensing the Moon Brothers' discomfort, you started to go upstairs but was stopped.

"The room you've been staying is isn;t your room. That was just a guest room. Your room is the one with the double doors" Suho admitted and you nodded.

It wasn't that hard to find your room since it was the center of attention kind of room and it was the only one with double doors.

You opened the door and was amazed. EXO put a lot of effort into your bedroom. You set Maden down and went downstairs and was amazed, you had a private indoor swimming pool! Near it was really luxurious bathroom.

You went back upstairs and noticed that there was a walk-in closet you then noticed stairs that leaded up so went upstairs.

It was a rooftop, seems like you got the highest floor of the house. You went back downstairs and that's when you took in the glory of the lounging area.

This is SO not just a bedroom! I can't believe EXO would go to these kind of lengths! you thought.

The Moon Brothers brought you out of your awestruck daze.

"Noona, can we eat?" Mavin asked and you nodded as you held out your hand. Maden walked over to you and did a hand gesture tellig you to come lower to his level. You crouched down and Maden wrapped his arms around your neck, hinting that he wanted to be carried.

"Okay, how about this? Mason can ride my back and I'll carry both Mavin and Maden, araso?"

"Neh!" the boys answered as Mason got up on the bed then climbed your back so you were basically giving him a piggy-back, as Mavin placed himself on the arm that was free.

"Hold on tight!" you told Mason and then went downstairs to the kitchen.

Since none of the boys wanted to let go of you, you had to call for help.

"D.O OPPA!" you called out and D.O came rushing in.

"What happened? Where's the fire?! There better not be a fire in my kitchen!" he quickly said.

"Calm down oppa, there's nothing to worry about. The boys were hungry but I can't do much right now" you explained to him.

"So you want me to make something for them?" he asked and you nodded as a response.

D.O took a frozen pizza and heated it in the oven.

When it was done, he set it on the plate for you and then took some for him to eat.

The boys let go of you as you set them on the chairs. They happily ate and you ate with them.

"Noona, I don't want this" Maden said as he took off bits and pieces off of his pizza.

"Okay, but next time, eat everything on your plate araso?" you told him and then ruffled his hair.

Suddenly, Sehun came in to get some pizza.

"Sehun-ah" you called out "What are you doing right now?"

"I was playing a game with the other hyungs" Sehun answered.

"Can these three play with you?"

"But noona-"

"Please Sehun oppa" you emphasized.

"Yah! You can't use the Oppa Card on me! You're a day older!" he whined.

"Exactly. I'm the same age as you so why do you even have to call me noona heck I don't even know why Kai does it"

He didn't answer but gave you a pout instead.

"I'll give you a kiss?" you hesitantly offered as a blush crept up your cheeks.

"Okay" he agreed way too quickly and leaned his head forward yours.

The Moon Brothers covered their eyes but left a little gap.

You leaned in aswell so Sehun closed his eyes but you decided to be a little cheeky and kissed his cheek instead.

"YAH! You said you'd kiss me!" he whined again.

"I did" you simply replied "I didn't exactly say where"

"But that's not fair!" he pouted yet again.

"Just let the kids play with you" you told him and grabbed the plates to wash them.

Aish that girl Sehun thought as he urged the Moon Brothers to go to the living room.

Whilst you were washing the dishes, a pair of arms wrapped themselves around you and rested their head on your shoulder.

"You know... I didn't enjoy what I just saw" the person confessed.

"And what did you see?" you asked.

"You offered to kiss the maknae, luckily you were smart enough to kiss him on the cheeks instead" he whispered into your ear.

"What can I say? It was a way for Sehun to let the kids play with y'all" you said as you continued to wash the dishes.

His arms tightened around you as he suddenly felt all tingly inside and then he gave a soft shudder, which you felt.

Don't tell me he's- you stopped.

You turned around, after you finished washing the dishes, just in time to see his eyes flash a bright but cloudy yellow.

You stared at him feeling the tension drop warm. He suddenly leaned in as his lips met yours.

Your eyes widended in shock as you felt him mold his lips against yours.

Both of you stayed in that position for quite a while until he broke it off, accepting that you weren't going to kiss him back given the overwhelmed state you were in.

You broke out of your trance and touched your lips.

I lost a kiss... to Luhan you thought and glanced at the said guy for a second.

Instead of the girl or guy walking away or the girl or guy standing frozen until the scene is over, you shouted at him but in a whispering voice.

"YAH! That was my first kiss!" you confessed.

Luhan inwardly smirked, now he had another thing to be proud of, not only did he imprint on you, he kissed you and that kiss turned out to be your first kiss.

"Well I'm sorry that I'm a werewolf that has raging hormones right now since it's full moon and you're a girl that nearly all my pack has imprinted on" he told in a 'as a matter of fact' way.

"I just need to clear my head" you told him but you gave him a smile that told him that you didn't regret losing your first kiss to him, I mean it's better than losing your first kiss to a complete stranger right?

You were just glad none of the other pack members saw or all hell would break loose.

Unfortunately for you but more unfortunate to Luhan, someone did see what happened and that someone wasn't very happy at the scene that unfolded between you and the deer.

I mean I have told you countless times that there is ALWAYS someone that sees.

"I'm going out" you told the others hurriedly as you put on your shoes.

"Noona, can I come?" Mason asked.

"Did Sunhwa give me a stroller?" you asked yourself and Mason went upstairs to get it whilst Mavin and Maden stood rooted to place.

When Mason came down with it, you thanked him and settled Maden on it and just before you went out the door...

"I'll come with you!" someone volunteered and closed the door behind him.

You strolled around the park with Baekhyun, who by the way was the one that volunteered to come with you.

You were pushing the stroller that Maden was currently occupying, Baekhyun was carrying Mavin whilst Mason was in the middle of you both. The older couples commented on how you made a cute couple.

You stopped by the swing set and let the Moon Brothers swing up and down whilst you pushed them until they reached a certain level.

You sat down on the seesaw with Baekhyun opposite you. You and him slowly seesawed in silence with the Moon Brothers' laughter in the background.

"You know" Baekhyun started, breaking the silence "I saw what happened"

"SERIOUSLY?!" you shouted out loud. "What is up with EXO and seeing what happens" you mumbled that under your breath.

"And just like what Luhan said" he continued "I didn't like what I saw"

You didn't realise that Baekhyun was now infront of you when he started to rubbing your lips with his thumb.

"Are you trying to wipe away Luhan's kiss from me?" you questioned him, clearly amused by this.

He gave you a small nod and continued to rub your lips.

After, he took out some lip balm to put some on your lips.

"Unlike Luhan, I'm not going to take advantage of the fact that we're alone and kiss you on the spot. I care about you too much to do that but I'm not saying Luhan doesn't care about you, the whole pack cares about you more than you know." he said whilst finishing applying the product on your lips. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I can control myself during a full moon unlike Luhan who just had to imprint on you during the full moon"

"Are you saying that if Luhan didn't imprint during a full moon, he wouldn't have kissed me?" you asked.

"I don't really know, maybe he wouldn't, maybe he would've and for the record, it was Luhan's first kiss" he announced. You noticed that he didn't add hyung after saying Luhan's name and by the look in his eyes you could tell that he was very angry but was very calm about it.

He's really good at masking his emotions but I guess he can't hide them from me you thought.

"Don't be angry" you told him, he was about to protest. "Don't deny it"

He stayed silent after that Damn she's good he thought.

"If I had to lose my first kiss to someone in the EXO pack it would've been you, but don't tell the others that" you playfully held out a pinky and he pinky promised in a joking manner.

"Why me though?" he asked.

"Even if you did act cold towards me when we first reunited, I could tell that you cared alot about me and that you aren't used to showing your emotions when I'm around, it's so different from when we were little but I guess that's slowly changing" you said and playfully nudged him and he gave you a genuine smile.

"But what's done is done and even if Luhan did steal a kiss from me, I don't actually feel as mad as I thought I'd be" you admitted.

You heard snoring to your right and saw that the Moon Brothers had fallen asleep, you laughed lightly to yourself and stood up to put Maden into the stroller. Baekhyun carried Mavin whilst you pushed the stroller and carried Mason.

"Give him to me" Baekhyun said, referring to Mason.

"Ani. I can handle him" you told him but he wouldn't take no for answer and took Mason from you himself so that he was carrying both Mavin and Mason as both of you were walking back to the house.


So wassup?

I wasn't really planning on having Mina lose her first kiss this chapter but it just happened.

And I didn't really plan Luhan stealing her first kiss either, in fact Luhan wasn't even one of the first people I was going to make Mina lose her first kiss to but it kinda developed into that.

Even though Mina hasn't had many moments with the other members, I'll try to include more!

<3

Bye bye~