A Day Out

A Werewolf's Heart

So this chapter, I think was the last chapter of the pre-written chapters which I'd like to call the "Pre-Written Chapters Because of no WiFi ERA" or just "PWCBONW ERA"
ENJOY!


Mina POV
I woke up from my, surprisingly, very nice sleep. I looked to my side to be meet with a well built chest and I looked up to find a snoring, but cute, Chanyeol with has long legs wrapped around mine. Did I just say cute? No Mina, you just met. I then turned around to be met within kissing distance of Kai who had his arms wrapped around my waist. Wait, this isn't my bed... Oh yeah, I spent the night but why- I screamed.


Narrator POV
"I'm sorry for the disturbance Chanyeol & Kai have caused" Suho said and then bowed 90 degrees.
"What the hell were they doing in my room in the first place?" you asked, "We only just met and staying over last night was enough" you stated.
EXO frowned at your statement, does she not remember?
"Oh that's easy! They've im-" Chen covered Sehun's mouth and laughed nervously.
"Don't listen to what the maknae says, he doesn't know what he's talking about" Xiumin said and rubbed the back of his neck.
"What Sehun was meant to say is that Chanyeol & Kai are players" D.O replied glaring at the maknae who ignored it and bit Chen's hand to which he replied with a high pitched "OW!"
"But what Sehun said started with an im-" you tried to reason out but D.O cut you off, "Don't ask" and that's when you shut up.
"Don't we have school?" you then asked after five minutes of silence.
"It's Saturday" Suho said.
"Right, then I'm going" and then your phone rang.
"NOONA! COME BACK HOME! I'VE MISSED YOU!" Zelo screamed through the phone.
"You're only saying that because B.A.P had left" you said, chuckling at your dongsaeng's cuteness.
"But Noona~  I do miss you! I'll come pick you up! EXO's house right? Well I'm outside right now" Zelo announced as the doorbell rang, Kai went to get it since he was the closest.
"Noo- WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY NOONA LAST NIGHT?!" Zelo shouted at Kai, did I forget to mention he was shirtless?
"How did you know where EXO lived Junhong-ah?" you asked completely ignoring his sudden outburst.
"I've got connections" Zelo replied with a creepy smiile on his face, "You better have not done anything with my noona."
Kai smirked, "And what if I did?" he wrapped an arm around your waist and then wrapped the other arm around it aswell, now backhugging you. Chanyeol then tensed up as Baekhyun looked on with an unreadable expression. This caused another flashback.


FLASHBACK TIME


"Mina-ah! Come to oppa" A boy cooed.
"Aniyo oppa! You have to catch me first!" you said as you ran away from the boy.
The boy finally caught up with you and grabbed your petite waist with one arm to stop you and then finally backhugged you.

 

END OF FLASHBACK TIME

You got back to your senses and got out of Kai's backhug, with struggle of course. You went over to Zelo and then turned around to thank EXO for their kindness, you gave them your rare eye smile and then left with Zelo trailing behind whining about how you weren't there to cook for him and how he was craving for ice cream, fed up with his childishness, you brought him to the ice cream truck and ordered. You looked at your reflection and you realized you had a question in mind, since EXO gave you a set of girl clothes they conveniently had and you fell asleep in your uniform and woke up in pajamas, who changed you from your uniform to pajamas?
Zelo's eyes lit up at the ice cream infront of him and you two ate in comfortable silence.
"ZELO-AH!" a voice that you knew too well shouted.
"HYUNGS! Come join us!" Zelo shouted.
"So Mina, I heard you stayed over at EXO's house last night" Himchan started.
"EXO? As in the new students? Who would've thought that Mina could make a move this fast?" Youngjae teased with a matching grin.
"Who's making a move fast?" Daehyun asked, pulling out a chair and eating his vanilla cheescake. How did Daehyun get cheescake? Whatever that cheescake monster you thought.
"Mina noona is" Jongup replied cluelessly.
"On who?" Daehyun asked.
"EXO a.k.a. the new students" Yongguk answered from the shadows, lol kidding, from the Matoki Heavens.
"Aish, who said anything about making a move?" you finally spoke up, "Junhong told me to stay with EXO since it was raining and then there was a storm" you admitted.
"Why were you with EXO in the first place?" Jongup questioned.
"Because noona out in school yesterday" Zelo answered.
"WHAT? HOW?!" the rest of B.A.P asked like madmen, or shall I say badman? "I'm curious too Noona, how did you black out?" Zelo asked.
"I got hit by one of the new students, whose name is Chanyeol because Hyunseung oppa hit Kai, also one of the new students, because he was hitting on Hyuna unnie because Suho, another new student, was htting on unnie first" you explained.
"Why did Chanyeol hit you and not Hyunseung hyung?" Youngjae asked.
"Because Chanyeol was going to hit him but Hyunseung oppa dodged right in time and I was behind and Chanyeol's fist hit me instead, I was too shocked to do anything" you explained.
"And you're fine with it?" Daehyun asked, worried.
"Yeah, I mean it was an accident and my fault for not doing anything when it happened" you replied, smiling but then pouted "My head does hurt though, but not that much" and then after that you and B.A.P went separate ways, except for Zelo of course, who went with you because he lived with you.
"Noona are you sure you're okay? You don't want me to sleep beside you tonight?" Zelo asked and pouted cutely, "I'm fine Junhong, noona just wants some rest okay?" you reassured him and went to bed. Zelo went to bed after, not before checking up on you like the good dongsaeng he is.
Whilst you were sleeping, a figure climbed up to your balcony and slid open the doors and closed them again. The figure looked at your sleeping figure and genuinely smiled at you So peaceful, I wonder what she's dreaming about. Why don't you remember us Mina? the figure thought and bent down to kiss your forehead and then snuck under the covers, making sure not to wake you up, putting an arm around you, the figure pulled you closer, you snuggled into the new found warmth and the figure smiled and also fell asleep.


So... I guess this was a long chapter right?
You should know who triggers her flashbacks by now ^^
If you're wondering why I don't write in first person POV, it's because everytime I write in it, I always start off in first person but then go into the narrator POV.
Have a guess who the figure is that snuck in her bedroom? When I wrote that, I felt like that the figure was a killer lol, but don't worry they're not.
If you have any questions to ask me, just private message me or write on my wall or something and I'll answer them in a special chapter where I just answer questions? That sound good?
A'ight well, this is the last chapter of the "Pre-Written Chapters ERA" yes I shortened it because YOLO right? lol
Bye bye~