The Beginning

A Werewolf's Heart

First chapter of my first story. And as a bonus, I'll make this chapter long just for you guys! ^^


Mina POV

The curtains drew open, the light streamed through and shone on a girl's porcelain face, who's the girl I hear you ask? Well that's me Choi Mina, and wouldn't I just love to tell you how my life turned from normal to not-so-normal.

Well it all started on a day that I thought would be like the rest, it wasn't.

First of all, me and my younger brother had accidentally swapped folders so I had to walk out of my classroom, go up the thousands of stairs that our school had, go to his classroom, swap our folders, go back down the hell stairs, go into my classroom and hand in my folder to my teacher who had an unamused look on her face, to which I replied back with a you-are-a-teacher-deal-with-it look and then proceeded to sit back down on my seat, no one sat by me because they knew I liked having my personal space during study period.

Second, after the commotion I had caused with the swapping of the folders, my teacher was in a bad mood and kept barking at the class and that was not a nice sight to see or hear, but she was a kind and fun teacher... when she wanted to be.

Third, I don't have one and little did I know, that was going to change.

 

Narrator POV

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP! WE'VE GOT NEW STUDENTS TODAY AND THEY WILL BE JOINING OUR CLASS! BOYS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES!" Miss Jung roared.

"Hana dul set! We Are One! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida!" they introduced.

"Annyeong-" one of the boys started but Miss Jung cut him off, "Ok, we don't have time for this, say your name and what you'd like the class to call you."

"Kim Minseok but you can call me Xiumin" and puffed his baozi cheeks.

"Lu Han" and twinkled his doe eyes.

"Wu Yi Fan but Kris will do"

"Kim Joonmyeon but call me Suho"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Zhang Yixing imnida! Please call me Lay and treat us 12 well!" and flashed his dimple smile.

"Byun Baekhyun, Baekhyun is fine" and gave his infamous eye smile.

"Kim Jongdae, Chen is my name"

"Annyeonghaseyo! Happy Virus Chanyeol imnida! Please call me anything you like as long as it isn't rude!"

"Kyungsoo imnida! Please call me D.O"

"Annyeonghaseyo! AB Style Kungfu Panda Tao imnida!"

"Jongin but call me Kai" and gave a smile that melted the hearts of most the female population in this class.

"Annyeonghaseyo, maknae Sehun imnida" and gave his stoic expression, as usual.

"Ok since the only remaining seats are at the back, please go and choose your seats" Miss Jung had stated. This statement broke you away from your daydream as you stood up from your seat, which startled the boys, "WHAT? Why do they have to sit at the back?! Can't you like swap some of us around or something?" you whined and pouted. Cute the boys thought. "No and that's final, and Miss Choi? Since you seem so keen about the new students, you'll be showing them around every inch of the school, and since this building itself is big, you'll have to miss a few lessons but don't worry I've already told your teachers" Miss Jung replied.

Aish. Can this day get any worse? you thought as the bell rang.

Mina POV

"Noona! Noona! NOONA!" a boy with pink hair called out, this my dear readers is my dongsaeng, Choi Junhong, also known as Zelo, I preferred calling him Junhong though. I turned around to be met with my giant dongsaeng giving me a bone-crushing bear hug.

"Yah! Why are you suddenly giving me a hug?!" I asked him whilst pulling away from his grasp. "Thank you noona! If you didn't swap our folders, I would've been dead meat!" he told me with a bright smile planted on his baby face.

Someone suddenly tapped my back from behind and I looked behind me to see EXO with confused looks. I still haven't warmed up to them yet so one of the members coughed and Junhong looked at me with a confused expression too.

"Well aren't you going to introduce us Noona?" Junhong asked. I sighed, "Ok fine, Exo meet my dongsaeng Zelo, Junhong-ah meet the new students, this is Kris, Chanyeol, Sehun, D.O, Lay, Luhan, Kai, Suho, Chen, Xiumin, Baekhyun & Tao" I introduced as Junhong looked at them with a glint in his eye, "Which one of you is Noona's boyfriend?" he straight up asked.

I nearly spat out my bubble tea when he asked that and EXO's reaction wasn't too good either, "Junhong-ah! How can you ask that! You've only-" you started but someone cut you off, "I am." someone confessed and you couldn't figure out which member said it.


I don't know if this chapter was long for you guys, but the chapter I had written got erased and I got so pissed off (sorry for my language to any young readers out there) but any I have homework to do! But I hope you enjoyed this first chapter! I'm still an AFF amateur so please take care of me well! ^^ xoxo

BTW if anyone can make me a poster that would be greatly appreciated! The female can be an idol or an ulzzang, I do not mind and obviously include EXO too! I can alternate between posters and if by some chance the female is an idol, please keep the female the same! Thank you very much!